Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the USDT crashing? - page 2. (Read 1213 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
November 25, 2018, 10:59:23 AM
I do not think that in the near future there will be something awful, look at the market, now a very large number of people are still trying to fix their deposit in USDT because this project still seems to be proven.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
November 20, 2018, 03:04:11 AM
Market is already collapsing, becase most of tokens are dead and burried. I do no think tha single coin is able to change something.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
November 19, 2018, 09:02:18 AM
Some people say that the mission of the USDT was created to collapse.Why does OKex trade all large-scale USDT futures explosions? This caused the entire market to start exploding, and coins such as Bitcoin Ethereum rose rapidly, and BTC rose 13%. Is this situation beneficial to this market? Will the collapse of the USDT cause the entire market to collapse? What do you think will happen in the next situation?

USDT does not influence the entire market so much, so you should be calm, there is no chance of collapse caused by USDT in the nearest future.
It seems to me that USDT for many users of cryptocurrency is a chance to save their funds. Cryptocurrency falls in price and many sell coins, transferring their funds into the dollar equivalent of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 255
November 19, 2018, 08:56:42 AM
Some people say that the mission of the USDT was created to collapse.Why does OKex trade all large-scale USDT futures explosions? This caused the entire market to start exploding, and coins such as Bitcoin Ethereum rose rapidly, and BTC rose 13%. Is this situation beneficial to this market? Will the collapse of the USDT cause the entire market to collapse? What do you think will happen in the next situation?

USDT does not influence the entire market so much, so you should be calm, there is no chance of collapse caused by USDT in the nearest future.
Activity: 319
November 19, 2018, 07:31:41 AM
Ethereum felt so hard, so even the rapid growth is not able to cover all the losses. The same statement shoudl be true about other altcoins.
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
November 18, 2018, 04:40:44 AM

If BTC will drop to 5k, market will feel major loss, but USDT is not the kind of toke that is able to be leader for significant changes.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
November 17, 2018, 03:55:31 AM
It is not necessary to tie the value of cryptocurrency to the dollar, the economy is now in anticipation of the crisis, many of the processes in the world trade directed against the us dollar, it will inevitably lead to a decline in the value of cryptocurrency to the dollar. It is better in my opinion to use more stable currencies Japanese yen or British pounds.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 17, 2018, 03:50:45 AM

BTC is stable during last 4 month. After a significant fall, there is always a recovery. Since market is usually falls down with BTC, there is nothing special about it.
I have not seen any stability in the past few months, BTC's price has always fluctuated and moved under downtrend. Since the fall, the market and BTC fell below the summer and there is no sign of recovery
Activity: 420
November 17, 2018, 03:48:36 AM

Real market reaction could not be determided by one single action, it needs much more time for participants to try new ways and find out real state of things.
Activity: 434
November 17, 2018, 03:40:22 AM
Other stable coins can weaken its power because it is the strongest stable currency. At least it was the earliest stable currency, so many people are willing to believe it, but its opponents want to beat it. Unless the new stable currency is enacted by the national government, this is basically impossible.
Activity: 378
November 17, 2018, 02:51:59 AM

BTC is stable during last 4 month. After a significant fall, there is always a recovery. Since market is usually falls down with BTC, there is nothing special about it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
November 13, 2018, 08:16:15 AM

I think they seen that USDT has it flaws and they saw it that it will be a scam someday and they got out immediately before it happens.
Activity: 658
Merit: 270
November 13, 2018, 08:07:20 AM
Actually there were transparency issues with usdt.

They said more than 2billion dollars in their bank account but didn't bring any proof. It combined with a proof and people just dumped it with any price they can get.

At the end, they released a statement about proof. So price back to normal.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
November 13, 2018, 07:51:30 AM
I heared that this situation is connected with some bad news and regulators. But another news which come after this - "USDT provide a documents from bank that they have a needed sume in the bank's". So - all this is speculation i think.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 07:42:51 AM
I don't believe in the Theory of a large plot. Creation of USDT was a mean of making money as business. And sometimes shit happens in business.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
November 13, 2018, 07:29:30 AM
I think for various reasons, but the main reason is that the amount of Tether is about $ 1.9B, not nearly $ 3 billion before. There is also competition from other stablecoin
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
November 13, 2018, 07:13:20 AM
Because all the coins in the cryptocurrency market are determined by purchasing power, even USDT is no exception. When the number of sellers is too large, it will collapse!

Exactly and this just an application of the usual market forces (supply and demand) as well as some common sense. There are many factors that can affect the old supply of law and supply but one of its prime mover  is the confidence expressed upon something by the market movers. When investors, traders and just plain holders are looking forward for the bright future meaning the picture is bright and rosy we cna expect an upsurge but when the opposite can be true then there would be some fallout.
Activity: 462
November 13, 2018, 06:33:03 AM
USDT isn't crashing. Probably there was price manipulation and that;s why people panic about it.
nevertheless I am positive about USDT,it is the onlu liquid stable coin
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 06:20:03 AM
in my opinion not, because USDT doesn't really affect the market,
if Bitcoin and Ethereum they are very influential, because all altcoins use the ERC20 system on average
Activity: 182
November 13, 2018, 05:44:37 AM

BTC is like puppet master for the huge part of market and newbies like to invest it and then create a lot of noice, when something goes wrong. It is needed to be stopped.
Pages:
Jump to: