Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the USDT crashing? - page 6. (Read 1213 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 19
October 15, 2018, 09:20:33 AM
 think Crypto USD and fiat USD are air bubbles because it costs nothing, but they are printed every day to get the whole world. All leading economists and analysts have expressed concerns about the next financial crisis, which will begin with the dollar. What you want.if the dollar issue both in paper form and in stablecoin grows every day. It is better to withdraw to cryptocurrency, any other tokens than to keep in such a bloated currency.
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
October 15, 2018, 09:05:25 AM
USDT is dropping  fell to $0.925284 at 07:00 UTC  the lowest level since April 27, 2017
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
October 15, 2018, 09:02:05 AM
If tether crashes it could also go into the other direction and rive the prices up more but still as you say dont fomo atm no one knows anything atm and those who know dont tell yet.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
October 15, 2018, 08:46:48 AM
Some people say that the mission of the USDT was created to collapse.Why does OKex trade all large-scale USDT futures explosions? This caused the entire market to start exploding, and coins such as Bitcoin Ethereum rose rapidly, and BTC rose 13%. Is this situation beneficial to this market? Will the collapse of the USDT cause the entire market to collapse? What do you think will happen in the next situation?

I honestly think that they knew something about USDT that they are trying to get rid of it. That is also the reason why Bitcoin pumped for a while.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
October 15, 2018, 08:37:10 AM

USDT maintains its price to a dollar each but this is the first time I saw its price to be $0.93, interesting because if I just have about 1 btc one the exchange and turned it to usdt just when the price crash to 0.93, I might have profit hundred bucks. 

There is called FUD, I don't think that USDT is scam.
All people hold USDT and the bad news (FUD) are coming, also all people panic and then they bought bitcoin for their investment. Bitcoin price will grow up if many people want to buy it

Its not a scam of course but it will help you profit in trading, its one of the stable coin that you could go to when everything crashes.
Activity: 314
Merit: 11
I'm not investor
October 15, 2018, 08:32:33 AM
There is called FUD, I don't think that USDT is scam.
All people hold USDT and the bad news (FUD) are coming, also all people panic and then they bought bitcoin for their investment. Bitcoin price will grow up if many people want to buy it
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
October 15, 2018, 08:24:44 AM
I think that all the bitcoin bought today within a half an hour was bought for tether mostly. This is why a stablecoin crashed. It will return its price in a day or two, but today it was smth crazy. Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
October 15, 2018, 08:20:36 AM
I'm having trouble understanding why you're surprised today. Tether was always like that. He's only been calm for a while. It wasn't making an impact on the price, but it was always what was expected.
Activity: 672
https://paynote.eu
October 15, 2018, 08:13:09 AM
There is a lot of speculation that Tether will collapse and become worthless. They have not passed an official audit yet and in their terms and service they are not required to accept tether in exchange for USD.  People are running to the gates to cash out their ether into coins that actually have value before its too late.  This may be another crash similar to bitconnect.

I agree with you, I think Tether will bring us many problems, if callaps occurs, then cryptocurrency capitalization will drop very much, it will be a disaster. I can not understand why they do not audit, and why community is indifferent.
Activity: 1358
October 15, 2018, 08:10:19 AM
don't listen to them they just created FUD to panic people that can dump the market, just keep continue earning cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
October 15, 2018, 08:06:17 AM
There is a lot of speculation that Tether will collapse and become worthless. They have not passed an official audit yet and in their terms and service they are not required to accept tether in exchange for USD.  People are running to the gates to cash out their ether into coins that actually have value before its too late.  This may be another crash similar to bitconnect.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 15, 2018, 08:01:12 AM
The fact that the USDT creates coins and buys bitcoin is already contrary to the laws of the market. I would not want this coin to exist as it carries a threat !
Activity: 249
Merit: 13
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 15, 2018, 07:56:02 AM
It does not look like collapsing at all. Better alternative stable coins have been hitting the market, but I think that the most know one UST still has the first to market advantage.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
October 15, 2018, 06:31:44 AM
KuCoin  already open trades for USDT.
Price start going back.
How easy to manipulate this market
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
October 15, 2018, 06:26:15 AM
centralized altcoins will always collapse one day. i don't know if this is Tether's collapse here or not but it is something that will happen eventually. maybe this is like an early warning telling people to stop closing their eyes on the issues that centralized coins have.

by the way so far there has been no price rises at all. there is a lot of volume today going in and out because of panic but there has not been any significant rise anywhere.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
October 15, 2018, 05:25:11 AM
If the Tether USDT news is legit, it can cause a huge crash in the markets but who knows... it can all just be FUD.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 15, 2018, 04:40:55 AM
It is just one more useless information. Nothing will happen with Tether, after such long period of flat such a growth is a normal behavior on the market.

For me, I think this is just FUD, even though there has been claims that USDT isn't backed by any fiat or bank deposits unlike it's TUSD counterpart that's back by bank deposits. Again, the crypto space responds to news and because it's very spontaneous most of the times, there was massive response by the whales accordingly
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
October 15, 2018, 04:35:57 AM
Nobody knows for sure, and honestly I do not care, why this trash coin has dumped. The most important thing is that BTC and ETH pumped during the last night and it is a great sign for the bullish market! We are at the end of falling market!
Activity: 932
arcs-chain.com
October 15, 2018, 04:33:08 AM
 I think there will be no tether crash, bad news about the tether like Binance delist USDT, USDT sam,..  just the shark's tricks, they make price of BTC, ETH up. So, keep calm.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
October 15, 2018, 04:08:55 AM
I do not think that the USDT will collapse. This is a very convenient and useful coin in practice, if at all it can be called a full-fledged cryptocurrency. However, in practice it is very convenient to use as a buffer for the exchange or the need for withdrawal of funds either for some sludge or as an intermediate step for transferring to fiat.
Pages:
Jump to: