Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the USDT crashing? - page 7. (Read 1213 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 15, 2018, 03:56:25 AM
It is just one more useless information. Nothing will happen with Tether, after such long period of flat such a growth is a normal behavior on the market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
October 15, 2018, 03:39:41 AM
I think this fud and let us wait for announcement from Tether team, tether team announcement can relax many people.
Activity: 126
Merit: 15
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 15, 2018, 03:25:08 AM
What happened, why USDT crashed? Where is this news, are there any links, I am very curious about this.
I guess, this may be just another dump of the whale. We have experienced it many times like this. Don't be too alarmed. In my opinion, USDT is unlikely to collapse anyway.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
October 15, 2018, 03:21:53 AM
BTC rose 13%.

WRONG. bitcoin is worth the same as it has always been worth for the past 3 months: it is about $6500 +-$300.
don't look at its tether value. it is tether not fiat.

Will the collapse of the USDT cause the entire market to collapse? What do you think will happen in the next situation?
why should it? the market didn't rise up because of USDT to want to collapse with it.
of course there will always be stupid panic by  the newbie bag holders every time something like this happens but there is no logical reason for it if that's what you are asking.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
October 15, 2018, 03:20:48 AM
Traders often sell tether to buy other cryptocurrencies, such as bitcoin and ethereum, price increase 10% within one hour, sudden influx of tether sellers would push down the tether price, I also saw that some article told us USDT was created to collapse, it'll collapse in anytime, but until now still nothing happen, maybe current situation is a best time to wake up market?  Cool
Activity: 392
Merit: 66
October 15, 2018, 03:19:10 AM
Will the collapse of the USDT cause the entire market to collapse?
No it won't. Look how high BTC has risen. Something is happening with bitcoin, either bot trading, or the whales are moving money around. It could also be that some news regarding the stock market is pushing the price up. The investors are dumping tether, (they use tether to buy altcoins), which is what is driving the price of tether down. By the way,  USDT is not a real cryptocurrency. You risk your money every time you put it in USDT. Like what has happened right now.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
October 15, 2018, 02:52:14 AM
Well there is just panic and fud regarding usdt in the market and im not sure if there is something serious about it or not, but the result is that people are selling or swaping there usdt for btc and eth that is giving them good pump, lets see how market reacts to all this fud in coming days and weeks.
Activity: 442
Merit: 10
October 15, 2018, 02:45:56 AM
Some people say that the mission of the USDT was created to collapse.Why does OKex trade all large-scale USDT futures explosions? This caused the entire market to start exploding, and coins such as Bitcoin Ethereum rose rapidly, and BTC rose 13%. Is this situation beneficial to this market? Will the collapse of the USDT cause the entire market to collapse? What do you think will happen in the next situation?
Pages:
Jump to: