Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the USDT crashing? - page 5. (Read 1213 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
October 15, 2018, 03:22:20 PM
They were "printing" shitload of tether without same amount of usd to back it up. And when you mix that with poloniex new USDC and bittrex listing USD on their exchange, tether just become new shitcoin! And shitcoins don't have impact on market!
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
October 15, 2018, 03:16:27 PM
What happened in the last day goes to show how much impact FUD has in crypto. Once we see something no one waits to investigate further, the next minute, everyone goes into panic mode and crypto market comes crashing.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
October 15, 2018, 02:15:54 PM
Actually USDT is never going to crash per say. I understand the bitfinex saga and Co has brought about rampant thoughts as to whether the stable coin USDT is questionable. Today, there was FUD earlier that Binance will delist USDT. Well, I love the positive feedback from CZbinance,  he tweeted Too much FUD and it had a great effect on the market. It's high time we stopped spreading  FUDs ,let's build a stronger crypto space. Together we can.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
October 15, 2018, 02:08:55 PM
Some people say that the mission of the USDT was created to collapse.Why does OKex trade all large-scale USDT futures explosions? This caused the entire market to start exploding, and coins such as Bitcoin Ethereum rose rapidly, and BTC rose 13%. Is this situation beneficial to this market? Will the collapse of the USDT cause the entire market to collapse? What do you think will happen in the next situation?

For a long time, many people with the beginning of the fall of the market found salvation in the USDT. Now it's time to rob these people.
Activity: 165
October 15, 2018, 02:02:43 PM
I think it will ensure us a bullrun. The same has happened once in 2017 and at that time, there was a big bubble. So, I also think the same will be happened and we will see an ATH or closer to an ATH>
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
October 15, 2018, 01:54:49 PM
Today there was a lot of information about this, but you saw that the price of the token today was falling and reached $ 0.9, so I’ll not say anything here, I’ll just remind you that it’s stablecoin which is backed by money.
why this situation was badly started to be used very negatively with respect to the USDT coin, but none the less no one provided any facts.
Activity: 196
October 15, 2018, 12:43:18 PM
I was always a bit afraid to hold USDT, because of the negative rumors keep coming of it. But hope there is nothing serious about it now, if USDT would crash, I think it would have a negative effect to the whole market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
October 15, 2018, 12:43:03 PM
i think its all because of pumping and dumping scheme, and im sure we will meet the bull run next month.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
October 15, 2018, 12:42:23 PM
Today there was a lot of information about this, but you saw that the price of the token today was falling and reached $ 0.9, so I’ll not say anything here, I’ll just remind you that it’s stablecoin which is backed by money.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
October 15, 2018, 12:36:58 PM
Even though I have been severally tempted to keep my tokens in USDT, I have never really been a big supporter of USDT, this is because of the so many controversies about it. Although I think it's safe to make do with it, for me, I will just use bitcoin as a safe keep otherwise I convert to fiat in a heavy bloodbath.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
October 15, 2018, 12:39:31 PM
It seems that the big exchanges sold all their USDT and invested all the money in Bitcoin. Therefore, its price reached $ 7,500.
Activity: 84
October 15, 2018, 11:57:17 AM
It was just romours was created by someone

And this pump is as a result of the Tether fud. No new money came into the market just people selling their USDT to buy BTC and altcoins.Which caused this pump.

Here the fake announcement:

Now Tether was slowly recovering soon it will come to position I think.
Activity: 364
October 15, 2018, 11:44:23 AM
A bit of rumors about the USDT were released today, along with Okex's release of information about the four stablecoins. I think if the Tether they still guarantee the liquidity is not a problem, everything will recover quickly
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
October 15, 2018, 11:30:13 AM
Some people say that the mission of the USDT was created to collapse.Why does OKex trade all large-scale USDT futures explosions? This caused the entire market to start exploding, and coins such as Bitcoin Ethereum rose rapidly, and BTC rose 13%. Is this situation beneficial to this market? Will the collapse of the USDT cause the entire market to collapse? What do you think will happen in the next situation?

I honestly think that they knew something about USDT that they are trying to get rid of it. That is also the reason why Bitcoin pumped for a while.
Have you watched the latest news about implosion of USDT? But this news gives a little insight about that https://cointelegraph.com/news/tether-tanks-as-traders-lose-trust-other-cryptos-see-price-boost
A fake news about USDT just like that. these guys are spreading fear about that. TUSD has become another reason too. It's an inside job in my opinion.
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
October 15, 2018, 11:08:49 AM
I just read an article  early this morning about binance will going to delist USDT but I'm not sure about it.  If ever that is true then no wonder why bitcoin and ethereum  will going to pump it because USDT's holders  will going to dump it in Btc and Eth pairs. And hopefully USDT will be the reason in a bullish market. Lol. Almost everything  pump earlier.
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
October 15, 2018, 11:01:07 AM
I think this fud and let us wait for announcement from Tether team, tether team announcement can relax many people.
I can already tell you what the tether team will say-we're fine and we don't know what happened) At the moment, there is no actual news about what happened today.I only know that there was a rumor that Binance can delist USDT.Then on Bitfinex and Kucoin was suspended wallets Tether.As many in the mail received a letter (as it turned out to be a viral newsletter) that USDT scammers.All these factors provoked a strong FUD against the USDT.And many began to panic and transfer their assets to bitcoin and altcoins.I think that will be restored.We just have to wait.
Activity: 238
October 15, 2018, 10:11:24 AM
Because it doesn't have enough strengths. Crashing will be with everything in crypto which is not ready to develop and is not suitable for the future working.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
October 15, 2018, 10:03:28 AM
USDT presenting the USD I think. and  USD prices based on an international reference rate. So, It's not about USDT but it talks about USD or US economic in whale side anyway. Just my opinion.
Activity: 280
"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"
October 15, 2018, 09:53:49 AM
Crashing is not the resul of USDT because it has good premises for the future and crashing is not the aim of their deal. I don't think that it will be there.
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
October 15, 2018, 09:31:26 AM
I want to ask you about the USDT collapse. What is your statement about that? I don't think it will affect the market situation for now.
Thank you very much. Lips sealed
Pages:
Jump to: