Pages:
Author

Topic: Why lots of people got scam easily - page 4. (Read 5604 times)

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
September 08, 2020, 12:34:21 AM
What do you think about "careful screening" the SUSHI project ? Grin When after the fraud Binance declared that they did not know the creator of the project! Grin

I think that Binance is the most real scammers!

I don't know much about SUSHI and I haven't heard about the statement from Binance. But if this is true, then it is very worrying. During 2018/19, a number of projects were rejected by Binance, because they failed during the screening process. I guess they might have watered down the selection criteria now, since the business is down. Afterall, they are worried more about making profits, rather than protecting the capital of their clients.
Activity: 307
Merit: 1
September 07, 2020, 04:58:57 PM
I definitely agree to what you have drop as this is the common reasons why many got scammed easily. But I can also add the laziness as many wants to
profit but they are lazy enough to do the right things in order to profit so most of them got scammed easily.

But most of the scammers can easily get an easy money to those greedy investors and you are pretty right that you have put it at number one as many want's
to earn an easy money or profit.
Activity: 882
Merit: 17
September 07, 2020, 11:13:40 AM
This is exceptionally true. Most times, we are been carried away with what the project offers forgetting that the owner might have a different intention. So many projects has exit scam because people were paying attention to the promises without looking at the fundamentals of the project. the owners, the development so far.
Activity: 1570
Merit: 356
September 07, 2020, 09:16:01 AM

What do you think about "careful screening" the SUSHI project ? Grin When after the fraud Binance declared that they did not know the creator of the project! Grin

true true, but if the printer makes brrrr and charts going parabolic, who can resist?  Smiley
Activity: 2408
Merit: 674
God, save BTC!
September 07, 2020, 07:23:49 AM
The Trust is the most important reason that some people get scammed in my view, When you see something on binance you never know if that could be spam!
Who would think that suchiswap get rugged ?! Huh
I think research is very important and never trust anything even if you see that on binance!

Binance usually charge a huge listing fees (upto $3 million) and they do a careful screening of the token/coin before it is allowed on the Binance platform. So obviously the risks are far lower, when compared to the other exchanges. But then, there is no guarantee that a particular project will be a success, even if it is listed on major exchanges such as Binance and Huobi. That depends on a number of additional factors. 

copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 07, 2020, 07:20:18 AM
The Trust is the most important reason that some people get scammed in my view, When you see something on binance you never know if that could be spam!
I think research is very important and never trust anything even if you see that on binance!
I also never thought any of that could be decided by the Binance developers. so far those listed on binance have had good trades. and they are also well-developed assets. although not all because now there are lots of assets listed and it looks like some projects have been removed from the binance exchange list.
Activity: 199
September 07, 2020, 06:55:06 AM
you are right, been scam sometimes does not required for one to be a newbie or hero, its one attitude towards investment, because one with him motive of making profit will easily believe project write without necessary basis carried out, state of mind at a particular time determine how can be easily scammed easily, though its not the final but part.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 575
September 07, 2020, 06:27:44 AM

I feel like the world is not a safe place for gullible people, there are tons of people getting scammed easily on outside world and I feel like this is just not something we could easily prevent, scammers will always be scammers and the victims will always be victims, it is not something we can stop. Obviously there could be a lot better education on this matter but have you checked "list of condifence tricks" on wikipedia? Whenever someone comes up with something and eventually people figure it out, they find a better way to do it. Even the simplest ponzi scheme could be still done today, all you need to do is find a better way to design it. If you put sprinkles on it and make it look better, people could fall for ponzi scheme or pyramid scheme even today and that is when it is one of the most known ones in the world, think about all the other smaller scams where not everyone knows about it, they are still easy tools to scam people.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
September 07, 2020, 02:56:36 AM

Binance usually charge a huge listing fees (upto $3 million) and they do a careful screening of the token/coin before it is allowed on the Binance platform. So obviously the risks are far lower, when compared to the other exchanges. But then, there is no guarantee that a particular project will be a success, even if it is listed on major exchanges such as Binance and Huobi. That depends on a number of additional factors. 
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
September 07, 2020, 02:40:49 AM
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
September 06, 2020, 10:47:33 PM
I think it is because people lack of knowledge and experience about scam projects.
The knowledge to distinguish between scam and real project is very important in cryptocurrency.
There are many aspects that we need to look closely such as Project's whitepaper, team, resources (github), etc.
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
September 06, 2020, 11:46:57 AM
These are my reason why they scam easily.

1. Dreaming to be a millionaire instantly.

2. Invited by their friends or relatives to invest but not guided properly.

3. Joining a passive income investment.

I'm really sad everytime I hear people got scammed, but that is a lesson to them for being over ambitious.
Activity: 686
September 06, 2020, 11:06:22 AM
While all of these are true without a doubt, let us not forget about another thing that should be added on the list which are the scammers themselves. Some of the new people who get scammed are just people who are trying to earn a living in this platform that is new for them and people shamelessly take advantage of that. I just find it kind of sad instead of just helping people specially in this trying times.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
September 02, 2020, 09:56:53 PM
Things why a person can easily get scammed in crypto-world

1. Greed
2. No knowledge about the project
3. Trust

This are the three main reason why they get easily scam
Greed, because there are a lot of promise by the campaign and the developer we easily believe that its true
investing a lot of money in the project that is garbage.
No knowledge also is the second reason because of the trend they just go and invest without any knowledge of the said project
Trust because they trust the people in the project which sometimes pretends that the person is a member of the project
they can easily decieved that once they invest , they will soon find out that the person is just impersonating , and not really
what all expected.

In addition to that, most people are careless aside from they are greedy. Most people like promises or sweet words wherein the end they got nothing until they realized scammers got them already in the trap. Then, another thing is they don't have any skills in trading as well that's it.
Aside from this nothing else.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
September 02, 2020, 05:44:45 PM
Things why a person can easily get scammed in crypto-world

1. Greed
2. No knowledge about the project
3. Trust

This are the three main reason why they get easily scam
Greed, because there are a lot of promise by the campaign and the developer we easily believe that its true
investing a lot of money in the project that is garbage.
No knowledge also is the second reason because of the trend they just go and invest without any knowledge of the said project
Trust because they trust the people in the project which sometimes pretends that the person is a member of the project
they can easily decieved that once they invest , they will soon find out that the person is just impersonating , and not really
what all expected.

yeah greed is the most reasonable reason for me,
because basicly people want to make money in quick mode, then they will drop their money without thinking the risk
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 02, 2020, 05:30:09 PM
This greed happens to a lot of people irrespective of the knowledge of the space but I think having enough and right information should help to analyse the risk and manage it. Defi for example is a very attractive idea in the project and it could be difficult at the moment to prevent anyone from investing if they got the money but putting your life savings to it could be a greater risk. One could breakthrough with it or fail woefully. As time passes Defi could have its challenges
Activity: 686
Merit: 28
PUGG.io
September 02, 2020, 05:13:07 PM
scam born when you feel secure
Yes, they feel secure so a scam sprang up. If we are always vigilant and careful then it can be avoided. don't feel it's secure without get strong security
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1327
September 01, 2020, 09:33:37 AM
Last drama: 1400 btc stolen!

https://github.com/spesmilo/electrum/issues/5072

in my experience I can say that one of the problems is definitely absolute security, and no fear or paranoia in doing things

when I move my cryptocurrencies I always check the destination address two or three times and above all I use a wallet like ledger nano x for my own security

scam born when you feel secure
copper member
Activity: 350
September 01, 2020, 09:29:08 AM
From my little experience in this space, I've found out that the most prevalent reason why people get scammed in the space is due to greed. Naturally, we desire what gives us more benefits at little or no cost. Scammers understand this philosophy and strives to build their strategies on this philosophy.
Activity: 262
September 01, 2020, 09:10:52 AM
That is true, but with IEO this days, projects become less scam, and more trusted

Do you can guarantee its? you could say that the his? like that you do not you see project involved defi many escape, as his there is no reason for saying that i think guys
Pages:
Jump to: