Pages:
Author

Topic: Why lots of people got scam easily - page 9. (Read 5604 times)

Activity: 653
Merit: 183
August 16, 2020, 10:26:14 AM
There is no simple answer to this since even good projects have failed in the past. You can make good decisions by making sure you do your research and invest in projects that are bringing something innovative to the market but there is no 100% guarantee that you will not lose money. Scam in itself is a broad term and people use it for many different things.
Yes, even some good project turn to scam after all so we can't never completely sure 100% that all people fall for scam project is because they're greedy. A lot of people although very careful and checking everything left and right but still got scam anyway.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
August 15, 2020, 02:19:20 PM
Those who are scammed most of them are normally new to this crypto space. And most of the scam projects do some good promotions. So they attracted very easily and ended with those scam. And and there are many many scam projects are in this market. So it's hard to avoid them the only thing you can do is do some research before your investment only that can save you from the scams.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
August 15, 2020, 12:53:07 PM
1. Greed

Greed is indeed the main source of someone who is easily fooled.

2. No knowledge about the project

That's right, knowledge is the main key for someone to be successful in the world of cryptocurrency and other businesses.

3. Trust

Today, trust is very valuable, only some people can be trusted.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
August 15, 2020, 12:01:44 PM
crypto is unpredictable and even legitimate projects can turn into a scam in the end. entering crypto means that we are ready to lose money, all we need to do is be more careful before making decisions
I saw too many projects even they're legitimate at the start but turn into a scam in the end because of bad development, lack of funds, or price going too low. Honestly, scam is like the final exist to a lot of bad projects and that's why a lot of people got scam easily.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 259
August 15, 2020, 11:30:32 AM
yes that's right, greed, ignorance and trust that make people fall asleep so that they fall into the deep mud, the need for thoroughness and knowledge in each project that is followed will reduce the fraud they spread,
and when we fall into their trap, we will lose a lot of money to give to con artists
Activity: 527
Merit: 113
August 15, 2020, 01:31:14 AM
I think the main reasons why people scammed by those who take advantage of the others is because of they trust people in this industry easily and also to are lacking of knowledge about crypto, coins and tokens that make them vulnerable to scams.
How could that someone can be taken advantage off if ignored the call to deal or participate? It also the user's fault why he is got scammed. If certain user ignore the suspicious project or any kind of free then he would not be scam. I know theres a lot to take before you got scammed but the sure way to avoid it is simply ignored and dont think twice and doubt about it being scam. That thought could really scam you.
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
August 15, 2020, 12:41:40 AM
People are getting scammed easily because they trust easily. Before they invest, they do not check the background of the company or crypto they are investing in. They do not examine the profiles of the manager and staffs and they get deceived by the promises and websites of these cryptos.
Activity: 674
August 14, 2020, 09:39:15 PM
I think the main reasons why people scammed by those who take advantage of the others is because of they trust people in this industry easily and also to are lacking of knowledge about crypto, coins and tokens that make them vulnerable to scams.
Activity: 652
Merit: 103
August 14, 2020, 07:54:18 PM
it's certainly because of greed and have no knowledge about the project. even if you're not greed you still get scammed if you don't know anything about the projects. as example, DeFi is in hype, a lot of projects are DeFi now. you don't know anything about DeFi, but you joined some DeFi project without knowing anything about that and its future. scammer will take advantages for that.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
August 14, 2020, 03:09:01 PM
Things why a person can easily get scammed in crypto-world

1. Greed
2. No knowledge about the project
3. Trust

This are the three main reason why they get easily scam
Greed, because there are a lot of promise by the campaign and the developer we easily believe that its true
investing a lot of money in the project that is garbage.
No knowledge also is the second reason because of the trend they just go and invest without any knowledge of the said project
Trust because they trust the people in the project which sometimes pretends that the person is a member of the project
they can easily decieved that once they invest , they will soon find out that the person is just impersonating , and not really
what all expected.

Agree, greed, and not having knowledge about what they doing is probably the top reason why a lot of newbies are getting scam in cryptocurrency and other projects.

Also, the experience is also a thing, after I experience different kinds of scams I just already know how it works and I don't get scam anymore.

That is why we have this forum so that we could share our experience so that a lot of members could avoid other mistakes.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
August 14, 2020, 02:20:53 PM
There is no simple answer to this since even good projects have failed in the past. You can make good decisions by making sure you do your research and invest in projects that are bringing something innovative to the market but there is no 100% guarantee that you will not lose money. Scam in itself is a broad term and people use it for many different things.
But some fools carry money without analyzing and studying the topic. Just because they were promised a big profit. And these are two big differences. People who are competent in investing as a rule invest a small part of their budget. Greedy fools will pour in with their last money and take loans
Activity: 238
Merit: 17
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
August 13, 2020, 04:06:07 AM
People wants profits instantly and it means not all investors will be able to do research on projects, the desire for instant money in crypto space is too damn dangerous, learning is the best tool but people tend to throw that away until they are in loss
Activity: 686
Merit: 28
PUGG.io
August 13, 2020, 03:49:02 AM
Laziness makes many people invest in projects without proper research or investigation, it's one reason why they fall victim to scam tricks or schemes and stupid tricks, many crypto investors are blind investors who don't do proper research on projects
Apart from laziness, get more profits immediately. This makes investors the victims of fraudulent projects
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
August 12, 2020, 11:32:49 PM
We have been educated and taught to trust and not to question anything: that's why we fall into pitfalls that easily cheat us.

agree. however we shouldn't trust anything specifically when money is involved. Yes we taught us to trust but we know  to ourselves that we should have to make our own decision making.To best protect ourselves from being targeted, we need to be careful and use resources to help avoid scams.
Activity: 449
Merit: 10
swordking
August 12, 2020, 01:43:11 PM
I think the main reason is greed, most of these scams have scams writing all over them and many negative pointers around them but most people ignored them because they are looking for a quick profit and they got made. Most scammers know the human behavior how they behave and they exploit it
Especially if the project offered will get a large reward, so many people without thinking will fall into a project scam.  Not only about money but It is a human habit to get profit easily
That's why don't be greedy all the time because greed can't help you to think clearly about the project and in the greed your taken decision can lead your investment towards the loss. That's why those who mostly got into scams are likely greedy.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
August 12, 2020, 01:15:54 PM
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
August 12, 2020, 11:39:17 AM
Laziness makes many people invest in projects without proper research or investigation, it's one reason why they fall victim to scam tricks or schemes and stupid tricks, many crypto investors are blind investors who don't do proper research on projects
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
August 12, 2020, 09:53:20 AM
The majoor reason why people get scammed is Greed and none other. Even when you have a clue of "how it works" and you still want to deploy the greed into it, you will still get the vibes adn feel the heat. Greed is the major problem that drags people into being scammed and until that greed is visited, it may never be a win-win situation for anyone who is under such attitude.

This is true, greed is one factor that if removed will reduce scams in crypto space, people get blindfolded with unrealistic rewards from giveaways or doubler schemes like ponzi, just to make quick money. If it doesn't look real, then there is no need to attempt it. It's surprising that someone sent 4BTC to the scam address related to Twitter giveaway scam as shown by whalealert tweet.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
August 12, 2020, 09:27:49 AM
I think some of the reasons why lots of people tend to get scammed easily is because they are so trust-worthy and that they believe that this crypto-world can change their lives for the better. Another, is that they have no idea or lack of idea on the project they are involved with.
That's true! Specifically, all of that happen because people don't have knowledge and understanding about the market. They jump into the market without learning anything. Therefore, they can't know which is right which is wrong. That's why they easily got scammed by scammers. I always advice for newbies that they should spend time to learn before investing in anything!
research will be important thing for every investors, by doing research we will understand what is the main benefit and feature from current project that will attract investors buying their token or coins. unfortunately most of investors didnt do this , they just buy while price cheap or pumped and after that they regret it just pumped and dumped coins. no basic fundamental support their price movement,
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1603
hmph..
August 12, 2020, 09:24:35 AM
The majoor reason why people get scammed is Greed and none other. Even when you have a clue of "how it works" and you still want to deploy the greed into it, you will still get the vibes adn feel the heat. Greed is the major problem that drags people into being scammed and until that greed is visited, it may never be a win-win situation for anyone who is under such attitude.

I agree that being greedy is one cause, but I don't agree if you think that there is no more excuse that those who get scam are all greedy. I have been scammed not because greedy, but because my mistake to invest without make a research. The proposal not like other scammers, the ROI offer not too high, even they are not promising to double my money instantly. Everything looks real as a normal organization. Just because i don't have experience about investment, i'm very easy got scammed in the past.
Pages:
Jump to: