Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Mark Zuckerberg wants no privacy - page 6. (Read 962 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 395
I am alive but in hibernation.
March 23, 2019, 11:19:58 AM
It is always the best to read the terms and agreement before entering any platform to avoid these kinds of questions and to be aware of everything. Facebook and any social media platforms generate revenue from marketing, not spying. I'm very sure that you are familiar with the thing called KYC/AML.

There's a big difference between Marketing and Spying. But yes, we are so much free to stop using facebook and delete our accounts to avoid questioning them. I find the crypto startup guy as an envy tech person who couldn't accept that Mark Zuckerberg made facebook
as one of the best social media of all time.

New technology emerged and new system are now available. Facebook/ Google etal are now using new technology that does not exist and unheard of when I accepted their TOS.

Aren't they are supposed to send me TOS every year, telling me how much processing power they have acquired and how much they are tracking my movements.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
March 23, 2019, 10:14:28 AM

There's a big difference between Marketing and Spying.....
Not after Spying became a necessary and profitable tool for Marketing.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
March 23, 2019, 03:10:09 AM
Facefuck = Lifelog = DARPA
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
March 23, 2019, 01:59:23 AM
It is always the best to read the terms and agreement before entering any platform to avoid these kinds of questions and to be aware of everything. Facebook and any social media platforms generate revenue from marketing, not spying. I'm very sure that you are familiar with the thing called KYC/AML.

There's a big difference between Marketing and Spying. But yes, we are so much free to stop using facebook and delete our accounts to avoid questioning them. I find the crypto startup guy as an envy tech person who couldn't accept that Mark Zuckerberg made facebook
as one of the best social media of all time.
Activity: 254
Merit: 1
March 23, 2019, 01:31:47 AM
https://medium.com/elixxir/why-mark-zuckerberg-wants-no-privacy-why-he-wrote-his-letter-and-why-it-wont-help-him-c020e434ce36

According to a recent open letter on privacy, Mark Zuckerberg wants us to believehe can combine WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, and Instagram platforms with “end-to-end” encryption to create the ultimate privacy-protecting platform.

thoughts? what does this mean for society?

It means he is a liar.
what you mean liar ? why can you say he is a liar ? do you have a reason sir ?
Activity: 203
Merit: 101
March 22, 2019, 08:36:12 PM
Someone needs to replace his doing.... it's about damn time. Show us what true data protection is and honor humanity not money
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
March 22, 2019, 07:46:37 PM
https://medium.com/elixxir/why-mark-zuckerberg-wants-no-privacy-why-he-wrote-his-letter-and-why-it-wont-help-him-c020e434ce36

According to a recent open letter on privacy, Mark Zuckerberg wants us to believehe can combine WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, and Instagram platforms with “end-to-end” encryption to create the ultimate privacy-protecting platform.

It means he is a liar.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
March 22, 2019, 06:29:19 PM

safeguarding privacy will cost him money, he will need expert and will have to fight a race with hackers, so he just doesnt want to fight it.

thats all
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
March 22, 2019, 05:29:53 PM

Pages:
Jump to: