Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are holding Altcoin? - page 5. (Read 1854 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 01:49:34 AM
Of course, it is because we are optimistic about the project. Otherwise, what's the reason? It's hard to pick in so many coins, and once it's found, stick with it. Do not sell it lightly. You will regret your decision after a few years.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 01:47:50 AM
I hold my altcoin is because i got the confidence that the potrntial coins will go back to its original price or even higher. Moving up and down is only a correction in the market which is in evitable in any investment market.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
April 19, 2018, 01:39:32 AM
Why people are still holding their altcoincoin in this volatile market?

Do they really love their altcoin?
Are they waiting for the price goes up?
What is your reason for holding?

I have my own reasons why I am keeping my altcoins first and foremost I have confidence that even the prices are low now, we can be positive that the coins would be able to get high values in the next years as long as the devs are actively seeking new horizons for their coins.
Activity: 182
April 19, 2018, 01:18:47 AM
Peoples are hodling their altcoins simply because they trust the coin/token and they think they will earn a fortune from that coin or token, and they only aim to win a lot. I am like these people. Cool
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
April 19, 2018, 01:12:04 AM
Investors who holding Altcoins in their wallet believe in a project, I treat such investors. I want to wait for the kripto project to start working, and I'll get more than I'm selling now Altcoins.
Activity: 252
April 19, 2018, 01:02:20 AM
i hold altcoin because i beleive it,i hold altcoin that i buy at ico,when i buy in ico I will hold will they complete roadmaps so it is need more times,i think 1-2 years,i know there are more risky but i accept risky to wait
Activity: 117
April 19, 2018, 12:54:56 AM

all three points have a high enough price. so I'm looking to have that coin pretty good enough. so it's great for you to have those coins. certainly for Bitcoin to be first in terms of price.
Activity: 420
April 19, 2018, 12:35:58 AM
Everyone wants to get rich fast, but it's unlikely to happen. There were too many stories of how the coin increased its value by dozens of times. Therefore, everyone wants to try their luck in this game.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
April 19, 2018, 12:34:28 AM

People are holding their altcoin not because they love their altcoins but yes, they are waiting for its price to go up and reach it's potential value
Activity: 196
April 19, 2018, 12:30:31 AM
Many investors bought altcoins more expensive than now, by 50-70%!
Therefore, they have nothing to do, but just wait for the price increase!
Or to sell in a minus!
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 12:13:37 AM
Because they are hoping that their altcoins price will goes up and earn more profits.
Activity: 140
April 19, 2018, 12:12:43 AM

My reason of holding is simply - I believe cryptocurrencies will have a bright future. I believe the same goes for other people. Cryptocurrency can bring us a lot of possibilities, such as overnight riches, although I have not experienced it, but it does happen to many people.
Activity: 294
April 19, 2018, 12:06:25 AM

This may be one of the mistakes in investing, which is liking one coin without recognizing the background of the coin. We just love it probably because in the past the coin has grown several times.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
April 18, 2018, 10:29:02 PM
I don't think that they are holding altcoins, because they love altcoins. They have been holding altcoins in the hope that the price would pump again in near future and it will be profitable for them. Over the past few days, clearly the price of many cryptocurrencies has started to increase and the trend would continue for some time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
April 18, 2018, 10:16:31 PM

Because they are believing that the coins they are holding have potential in the future. Holding coins is not easy because we are patiently waiting for the right time when to sell our hold. That is why in holding coins we need to monitor or update regularly the developers action of the coins we are holding in order to know when to hold and sell.
Activity: 108
April 18, 2018, 10:15:24 PM
Personally, I always hold altho alcocco of those projects that I shield with promising. For the moment I'm considering the Smart trip platform as it is a decentralized ecosystem that will connect travelers and tourist business, helping to plan and organize a trip, and I like their idea.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
April 18, 2018, 10:14:08 PM
If people will not hodl their coin, altcoin and bitcoin. Its price will dump. Imagine everyone will going to sell their coins? The result will be massive price drop. Be thankful for those people who are willing to hold theirs. It is helping the market to go up.
Activity: 224
April 18, 2018, 10:11:56 PM

I think people hold their coins because they believe the price will stabilize again. Some people will take advantage of other people's panic to buy because believing in the chosen coin platform will grow in the future.
Activity: 182
April 18, 2018, 10:06:44 PM

The crypto market is volatile all the time. They hold altcoins because they are long-term investors. Maybe some of them even started buying again.
Activity: 168
April 18, 2018, 09:45:48 PM
I hold altcoin because I believe the technology behind it will have the potential to be developed in the future. Say I hold the ethereum though when the bitcoin falls ethereum falls deeper. But I believe even though the price will not be equivalent to bitcoin but ethereum is more potential to profit in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: