Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are holding Altcoin? - page 8. (Read 1854 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 01:22:44 PM
I'm a holder too and still holding all my altcoin in currently market dip because I believe that holder must earn a lot of profit when market price goes up
I also think the same.
Even if bought BTC in past - I have to wait few years until I can earn money.
Activity: 85
Merit: 2
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
April 18, 2018, 01:20:50 PM
Why people are still holding their altcoincoin in this volatile market?

Do they really love their altcoin?
Are they waiting for the price goes up?
What is your reason for holding?

I continue to keep my altcoins, because:

1. I believe in the project I have invested in;
2. No way I'm going to sell in loss;
3. The projects in which I've invested have still to be developed and I'm confident it will;
4. The market will recover sooner or later;

So I just HODL!
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
April 18, 2018, 01:20:19 PM
For me people are holding alts coins for the sake of having a good price in the future because people were believing that holding can make their investment or their coin are worth the wait to have a good return.
Activity: 224
April 18, 2018, 01:19:20 PM
I hold because I prefer long term investment.
I believe that project could be successful in long term.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 01:16:37 PM
Many people bought altcoin at the end of last year or this year, which would make them a lot of loss. Some altcoin may have fallen by 90%. At this time, most people are reluctant to admit defeat, then only keep holding it and hope to come back one day.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
April 18, 2018, 01:16:17 PM

Because Altcoin make you more bitcoins  Wink

Jokes apart, There are many investors who bought the dip in the early days of ALTs and even the recent correction which we faced was still not much worrying to them.
They know the potential of there investment and the did there research.

A lot of other people are also lose bag holders, my above comment is not for them.  Cool
Activity: 285
Merit: 12
April 18, 2018, 01:14:50 PM
In my opinion, BTC or ETH cant be up x10 so quickly. But some altcoins can make this. Especially when they release on the new markets.
Activity: 182
April 18, 2018, 01:11:17 PM
it is certain that they are waiting for the price to rise because they believe the market will improve after this, so they can earn more profit than have to sell it now. and turbulent market problems are normal in crypto and this seems to be what investors want. because if price setabil will be difficult to find profit.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
April 18, 2018, 01:02:36 PM
I think people love and trust their altcoins that is why they invested on it. People hold on to their altcoins when the price decreases because they don’t want to lose money by selling it when the market is on down. So basically, they hold altcoins to wait for the market to recover and wait for the coins to rise it’s value.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
April 18, 2018, 12:53:57 PM
maybe these people are just fanatics and they like to collect coins in their purse (they just hope for x100 at least)  Smiley
Activity: 158
April 18, 2018, 12:43:16 PM
Altcoins as a crypto-currency despite on long transactions has a high level of security transparency thanks to the system Blockchain. That’s has more advantages than than other project.
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
April 18, 2018, 12:42:37 PM
These days Altcoin market value get down. So most people not selling there altcoins because of that reason. Sometimes middle of this year altcoins price will be up. That time will be a good market for altcoins. Iam also now holding lot of coins for longterms.
Activity: 336
April 18, 2018, 12:41:09 PM
i thik people are holding altcoin because potential bright in the future.Why are these people holding is because they made a good investment and plan to get the profit after a period of time (short or long-terms).Patience is a vetue to success.

Activity: 84
April 18, 2018, 12:37:44 PM
because holding altcoins will benefit greatly when bitcoin prices are rising, but it is very much a risk that we will get if we are late in selling our altcoin assets and other reasons why I am interested in altcoin because altcoin is most convenient for income at cheap prices once there is an increase then the profit is huge.
Activity: 111
April 18, 2018, 12:33:37 PM
Because they think that altcoin they buy has potential growth in the future. Or they either bought at high prices and did not want to sell at low prices, so they choose hold it.
Activity: 210
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
April 18, 2018, 12:31:40 PM
as a holder, i think there are many reasons why people are holding altcoins, one of that is new altcoins are more easy to be pumped the price more than old altcoins so they can get profit from trading short term, and with the potential to rise in the future, a wise investors will choose to hold as much as altcoins they can until the price of altcoins rise up high enough to sell in far future.
Activity: 158
April 18, 2018, 12:31:08 PM
 Good evening, I answer your question, look, a lot of token holders are waiting for the market's subjet since it will be soon, and since there is a promising line of currency on the market
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
April 18, 2018, 12:13:13 PM

Every one want to become rich by holding the altcoin as their value still is undervalued and the good projects will take time but it will surely give you good profit. But if you are holding pump and dump coins then you should beware as out of 10 coins only 2 or 3 coins will give you profit, how much cannot say. some time it may give you profit above invested in 10 coins.
Activity: 168
April 18, 2018, 11:58:58 AM
1. Yes. I keep only the altcoins I like.
2. Yes. I believe that most violas have a great future and their price will rise, along with the growth of the market.
3. Item 2.  Wink
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
April 18, 2018, 11:54:59 AM
I'm a holder too and still holding all my altcoin in currently market dip because I believe that holder must earn a lot of profit when market price goes up
Pages:
Jump to: