Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are holding Altcoin? - page 9. (Read 1854 times)

Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
April 18, 2018, 11:47:05 AM
Why people are still holding their altcoincoin in this volatile market?

Do they really love their altcoin?
Are they waiting for the price goes up?
What is your reason for holding?
I think the reason most people hold altcoin. The key is that they want to profit. I think they do not really love altcoin. They only care about the profitability that altcoin brings. cryptocurrency is a potentially great market, i think most people believe that the crypto market will increase. and so am I. Certainly in the next few months the market will recover and grow. I will continue to hold and wait until the price increases to sell.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
April 18, 2018, 11:41:46 AM

The reasons are not so much - either people rely on profit in the future, or do not want to fix the loss.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 11:21:59 AM

Because it's a smart and cheap altcoins and peoples trust in these coins it's price will be higher & higher in future
Activity: 320
April 18, 2018, 11:19:25 AM

Because only hamsters after watching the news begin to sell their  altcoins. If you bought something, you just need to forget about it for a few months)
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 11:16:01 AM

Many people trust and hold the Atlcoin long term because they know that altcoin prices will increase and bring a lot of profit for them. Cryptocurrency is a new market, with great potential, in the next few years this market will grow strongly and then altcoin prices will rise. At present the price of the altcoin is very low, we should buy and hold if we want more money in the future.
Activity: 201
April 18, 2018, 11:09:07 AM

People holding their altcoin because they believe someday altcoin will be used by many peoples and the price will go much higher than current.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
April 18, 2018, 11:04:28 AM

I think because it's cheaper to invest into compared to Bitcoin and all the high-tier and established altcoins that already have a high price point that those people who are starting just now wouldn't have enough capital to invest into. Therefore, as a stepping stone, many choose to invest in low-valued altcoins which they can purchase about a dollar or a little more, but still, they can get good profit from. Also, since the competition in this market comes from how altcoins would compete against Bitcoin, then I would say that altcoins play an integral part that keeps the market afloat, especially when Bitcoin, as its main asset, is not doing good.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 18, 2018, 10:52:27 AM
A lot of people are starting to gaim trust and interest over altcoin and altcoin investment as well. A way of these investors to ensure and secure the value of certain altcoins they are rooting on is by pumping money on the project and waiting for the coin or token to be crowdfunded eventually leading them to profits on the investment. This is the reason why a lot of investors on certain altcoins buy coins and hold them.
Activity: 378
April 18, 2018, 10:51:26 AM
I opinion, altcoins is smart investment and people believe in altcoins and investment it. people want holding altcoins because we earn big profit and after some time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
April 18, 2018, 10:43:21 AM
People are holding altcoin because they believe in cryptocurrency and they think it will make them some money in the long or short term. Just like the stock market, people buy stock because they believe they will make a profit. so yeah same thing to crypto.
Activity: 151
April 18, 2018, 10:41:24 AM
maybe they are waiting for the Altcoin market to go higher, making them get a high profit also with the increase. there is also just for Altcoin collection and so on.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
April 18, 2018, 08:47:03 AM
In normal altcoins, things that are not in bitcoin are realized, it is possible to say the improved version of bitcoin according to the developers. For example, Dash implemented a two-level system based on the masternode, which opens wide possibilities. In Zcash realized anonymity.
There are other altcoins in which only a little changed, a name and a logo, some live and thrive, for example, Litcoin and Dogecoin are still listed.
Activity: 50
April 18, 2018, 08:38:15 AM
I think there are 2 major groups of people who hold altcoins.
1. The true investors, who know that they can make a lot of profit from an altcoin if they hold it for long periods of time (like the early Bitcoin adopters did).
2. The ones who got into this crypto craze in dec 2017, when the price of bitcoin peaked, and so did everything else. For those who both just before the market started to drop, selling at any point before reaching that price again, would be a loss.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 08:32:34 AM

People buy now altcoins and keep them to later sell at a more expensive price. Or hold what they got by participating in bounty companies
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
April 18, 2018, 07:53:14 AM
People want to risk and get multiple profits, as they say: everything or nothing. I do not have any savings in bitcoins or ethereum, so I also keep all my savings in altcoins and I hope for x100.
Activity: 183
April 18, 2018, 06:02:07 AM
Definitely, there are holding their tokens because the price will go up. But it depends on your decision what will you do with your altcoin. They believe that they can get a big profit if they wait. They can earn more tokens while waiting.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
April 18, 2018, 05:55:42 AM

I think that it is necessary to search best alts all time everywhere in the Internet. There are few coins can be very profitable but to find them it need the time. I am looking for the most interesting coins every day.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
April 18, 2018, 05:29:44 AM
Because altcoyin is growing. The main task is to choose the right coins. But we need experience
Activity: 481
April 18, 2018, 05:17:49 AM
I think, A lot of investors on altcoin hold their coins even when the price is dropping is because they wanted to show support and faith in the coin they invested on. A number of these invedtors don't always have money so they make it up for the times that they couldn't cash-in by holding on to the cryptocurrency tgey have bought until they could afford to buy another one. These are my thoughts regarding the query.
Activity: 210
Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev
April 15, 2018, 08:15:32 AM
I am personally holding a lot of altcoins. I am holding them because I am waiting for the right price for me to sell them. That means I have a great belief in the projects like most of holders do. Of course it is our belief and trust that gives us courage to hold them because if we all have to do is doubt, then we are going to go down. I ain't saying doubt is a negative thing because it is the safest way to weigh things. Hold what you believe and what you love.
Pages:
Jump to: