Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are holding Bitcoin? - page 19. (Read 58467 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 27, 2017, 02:31:17 PM
well honestly to tell that i my case i just like to hold it  because of its demand and growing popularity day by day 🙂 On the other hand Bitcoin is very good for those who know, I myself now hold bitcoin and in my opinion very nice,than others and until now I still collect BTC and hold it for my better future  Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
November 27, 2017, 02:23:50 PM
People are holding bitcoin because they believe that the price of bitcoin will increase in the future. With bitcoin halving, bitcoin price getting higher is guaranteed but the demand can still die when some other coin gets hyped so much. Some people are still skeptic about bitcoin so this is still a possibility but that doesn't mean that it's going to happen. We have seen in the past how much bitcoin could grow for such little time. This is an exponential growth. As more people are coming in and as more investor are getting in, the more people those people are affecting and recruiting. We end up having more growth rate in population and price as opposed to how it was yesterday.

Some also just don't have any trust on fiat at all. Fiat, on the other hand, no matter how long you have been holding it will never grow in value. The value of fiat just keeps getting lower and lower because of the constant inflation that's happening. Some are saving themselves from the inflation while some just don't have anything to do with their bitcoin so they just hold. Like if you have nothing to buy, then might as well hold your bitcoins rather than cash it out.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 27, 2017, 02:04:26 PM
I think the price of the future Bitcoins will be much higher. So people want to keep Bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
November 27, 2017, 01:48:13 PM
As the rate has been increased in past few month, why anyone would like to sell the bitcoin? We know the price of bitcoin fluctuate but at the end it is always profitable. So that is why people like to hold it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
November 27, 2017, 01:45:03 PM
Probably because people want to get a big profit from this, so they are waiting for the moment when you can sell it at a good price
Activity: 224
November 27, 2017, 01:35:32 PM
Easy answer will be become rich, but it is not that easy. Holding is a kind of psychological level of expectation and this also deals with so many variables one is the cost of buying it
Activity: 348
November 27, 2017, 01:18:29 PM
The investors in general will try to obtain the maximum profit out of their investment likewise the Bitcoin investor has developed their confidence to
invest in Bitcoin for long term by studying the merits and de-merits and encounting the risk factors.Its attractive characteristics and features are the
main reasons to get more investors in Bitcoin.It is volatile and high in demand in the market so naturally the price is increasing considerably.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
November 27, 2017, 12:06:02 PM
NOW we all know that the big banks and WALL street will go into BITCOIN in a very big way and some people are saying that Bitcoin might go up ten times over the next 2 years. If this happens one bitcoin will be worth 100,000 USD. Many people are waiting for this to happen I think then if you have just a few you can one day become rich.
Activity: 490
November 27, 2017, 12:00:52 PM
Some people believe that bitcoin price will increase. That's why they prefer to hold it rather than sell their btc. Including me, too, actually.
And maybe they use bitcoin as a long term investment. That's why they hold it instead of selling or trading it. Just keep your bitcoin, and the value will be high in some time. No need to do anything and gain profits. Wink

People are holding Bitcoins now because it's the easiest way to get rich. It does not pay to kick or trade, just hold and the profits themselves increase dramatically.
Activity: 719
ORBIS PLATFORM
November 27, 2017, 11:59:41 AM
People tend to hold bitcoin, because we believe that bitcoin prices, will increase day by day, in the near future, if you really want more income, in the future, so we decided to hold it.
Activity: 70
November 27, 2017, 11:57:05 AM
Some people believe that bitcoin price will increase. That's why they prefer to hold it rather than sell their btc. Including me, too, actually.
And maybe they use bitcoin as a long term investment. That's why they hold it instead of selling or trading it. Just keep your bitcoin, and the value will be high in some time. No need to do anything and gain profits. Wink
Activity: 308
MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together
November 26, 2017, 06:45:29 PM
Well it is true that holding Bitcoin will give you a good investment. Because of the law of supply and demand, more users means more price increase. This is why most of the people are buying and holding Bitcoin. But the very essence of holding Bitcoin is the hope that one day businesses will accept Bitcoin as payment.
After an excess of battles and endeavors the costs of bitcoins is quickly expanding so its a smart thought to put cash in bitcoins and hold it for quite a while in light of the fact that holding bitcoins is most ideal approach to acquire cash with bitcoins on the grounds that the costs are quickly expanding that is the reason individuals hold there bitcoins so on the off chance that you needs to gain cash then you should purchase and hold bitcoins to have benefit.
Activity: 123
November 26, 2017, 12:35:10 AM
Why are people holding Bitcoin?

people hold their bitcoin because they want to grow in life for their future or for their family's future .....
Activity: 8
November 26, 2017, 12:27:36 AM
This is mainly due to people's optimistic attitude towards bitcoin and encrypted money circle, people expected is the embodiment of bitcoin value. It can only be said that bitcoin is doomed to rise at the beginning of its design and production, and it has anonymity and scarcity. Now there's speculation.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
November 26, 2017, 12:21:29 AM
The bitcoin wallet is where you can accumulate all your bitcoin education. In bitcoin wallet you will also see your bitcoin address. Bitcoin address is very important because it will use the websites for you to post. Once you've also learned that website automatically enters your earnings into your bitcoin wallet. So the one that holds it is the person to grow and multiply the meaning of bitcoin and work for someone to earn.
Activity: 20
November 26, 2017, 12:02:20 AM
Because its price is rising and falling is unstabke so they are waiting for the right time to use it.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
November 25, 2017, 11:59:10 PM
Because hodling bitcoin is also believing that you can have a better value of it in the future. And since bitocin's market price is volatile, you can be sure that you can double your ROI if you have the heart to hold it for your dear life.
If you will hold bitcoin for a long time then you can have an assurance that you will make 100% return for your investment and that is already proven and tested by a lot of people where they bought their bitcoin at the price of 4,000 USD and now they already reached more than 100% return for their investment which is great.
Activity: 434
November 25, 2017, 09:27:07 PM
Because hodling bitcoin is also believing that you can have a better value of it in the future. And since bitocin's market price is volatile, you can be sure that you can double your ROI if you have the heart to hold it for your dear life.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
November 25, 2017, 09:10:57 PM
Because they have their goals if they sell high or they have much money and they can wait bitcoin to soaring high.
Activity: 359
Merit: 15
November 25, 2017, 09:07:36 PM
They are just waiting for the big rise, they are just taking the risk and watching their investment to rise in just months or years. That is why you should hold your bitcoin too as long as you can.
Pages:
Jump to: