Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are holding Bitcoin? - page 15. (Read 58467 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 05:19:24 PM
people holding the bitcoin i think bitcoin is good investment for the future because i believe bitcoin after the split issue many bitcoin holder are panic but now after the issue the bitcoin still in strong as decentralized currencies in altcoin cryptocurrencies, so nothing worry to holding the bitcoin as future investment.
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
December 04, 2017, 05:06:37 PM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?
People tend to hold into their bitcoins because they do believe that despite of having such a great time of dump, it will still be possible for it to pump back once again which makes it beneficial for the ones who keep on holding and a regret to those who panic and doubt the capability of bitcoin to grow.
Activity: 88
December 04, 2017, 05:01:46 PM
Bitcoins do not have value as a physical commodity like gold and are not widely accepted as legal tender like dollars. Rather, Bitcoin appears to have value for the following reasons.
Activity: 301
December 04, 2017, 02:37:23 PM
I think you should keep Bitcoin for a variety of reasons, but it's because it helps us make a lot of money. Looking at the price of Bitcoin, you can see it going up and down continuously, but it's still up from the time you held it. And that is profitable. In a nutshell, keeping Bitcoin is a passive source of income, and it does not cost you anything.
Activity: 282
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 02:21:24 PM
This is a really simple question  , why do you think they keep Bitcoin  ?  Well , they are waiting for the price to grow up , then they gonna have more profit.  If you have  , let's say like 4 Bitcoin . Well  ,  now Bitcoin is 11000$ , 11000×4=44000$ , but if the value of Bitcoin is going up to 20000$ maybe , 20000×4= 80000$ . It thinks it's pretty obiosly why are they keeping Bitcoin now.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
December 04, 2017, 02:21:13 PM
There are many reasons why many people hold bitcoin such as investing bitcoin especially now many rich people bitcoin investors and the bitcoin are used to invest and to earn a great amount. And maybe people hold bitcoin because they are still waiting for bitcoin prices to increase and their income. As of now the bitcoin price is surprising and it reaches $ 11000.
Some people hold their bitcoin because they want to have higher earning also they wait for the value to increase because they know they can have a higher profit through it. Or they hold it to save for there future, or hold it for a while then they will invest to bitcoin. There are many possible reason why people hold their bitcoin, for me i hold my coin for my future purposes.
Activity: 17
December 04, 2017, 02:20:19 PM
People hold there bitcoin for get a big profit from them.Now a days bitcoin price incrieas up.So those people who hold there bitcoin.they can make a bigg profit from them.

By the holding of the bitcoin people make money for their self, they buy bitcoin when the rates are low and hold it for a time so that the the value of the bitcoin in the market riased to a point that they assumed. After that they use bitcoin and make more Dollars that invest in the buying of the bitcoin. In this way of the HOLDING people are earning money with bitcoin.
Activity: 154
December 04, 2017, 02:14:01 PM
People hold there bitcoin for get a big profit from them.Now a days bitcoin price incrieas up.So those people who hold there bitcoin.they can make a bigg profit from them.
Activity: 248
December 04, 2017, 02:09:50 PM
Bitcoin is one of the best investment available in today's time, and the value is increasing day by day, people are holding because they want to make a significant amount of profir after selling it for an exorbitant rate make them instantly rich. So the essential takeaway is to be patient, quietly wait and watch for the right time and use the best opportunity to make a lot of money instantly
Activity: 8
December 04, 2017, 12:36:34 PM
people are holding bitcoin because bitcoin has proven to have a future in the world of cryptocurrency. the price of bitcoin has been rising consistently in recent times. anyone that does not join this train and keep their bitcoins or invest it to get more bitcoins may live to regret it in future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
December 04, 2017, 12:30:37 PM
Holding bitcoin is like saving for future purposes considering the fact that the price is increasing on daily basis and it will appreciate in value in many more years and is better than saving fiat in a bank where low interest is generated at same number of time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
December 04, 2017, 11:15:08 AM
People are holding bitcoin because they believe that the price and value of bitcoins will be in the highest peak in the future.
Activity: 1302
December 04, 2017, 10:55:51 AM
People hold or reserving Bitcoin for future in purpose that they can get more profit.  When  Bitcoin price falls down, then people holding Bitcoin.
Activity: 308
December 04, 2017, 10:54:49 AM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?
People are holding bitcoin because it will surely rise. It is safer as compare to altcoins and there is no reason to belive in rumors that it is a bubble.It's definitely not a bubble and it will not exhaust. Sure there are correction done with the pricing but as a long run its  good to hold it.
Activity: 73
December 04, 2017, 10:49:40 AM
Always funny to read old commentary "Really $7,000 before the end of this year? Wow man that was a goosebumps to me though I'm only expecting that the price will be good at $5,000 for this year and that price can possibly happen on 2018. Whatever will be the price of bitcoin at the end of this year, people are holding because we are expecting some more pumps."
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
December 04, 2017, 10:48:03 AM
People are keeping bitcoin because bitcoin prices are rising rapidly. Keeping up to the peak bitcoin price they will get a very high amount of money compared to the initial capital they spent. Investors will know how to seize the opportunity to become a billionaire. Hold and sell when appropriate tactics
Activity: 36
December 04, 2017, 10:42:09 AM
people holding bitcoin for future great profit.
rfj
Activity: 214
December 04, 2017, 10:36:41 AM
The obvious reason why people are holding their bitcoin is they are waiting for the price to get higher though I assume nobody really have a price on their mind on when to release the hold tokens.
Activity: 210
December 04, 2017, 09:21:51 AM
There are many reasons why many people hold bitcoin such as investing bitcoin especially now many rich people bitcoin investors and the bitcoin are used to invest and to earn a great amount. And maybe people hold bitcoin because they are still waiting for bitcoin prices to increase and their income. As of now the bitcoin price is surprising and it reaches $ 11000.
Activity: 11
December 04, 2017, 09:13:55 AM
maybe because they prefer to increase the value of their btc instead to sell immediately.
Pages:
Jump to: