Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are holding Bitcoin? - page 21. (Read 58467 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 506
November 22, 2017, 05:46:34 AM
Bitcoin is decentralized and limited. This is a major factor for many Bitcoin users. Bitcoin is hard for governments to trace and tax. Also, unlike fiat money produced by central banks, there is a cap set on total Bitcoins, limiting how much the currency can devalue through inflation.

Actually people are holding bitcoin because of the profit and that’s what I’m doing when the price go low so then I buy bitcoin because bitcoin can change its price fast from low to high so when I buy bitcoin so then I hold bitcoin for some time and when the price go high then I sell all my bitcoins and take a very good profit from it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
November 21, 2017, 10:36:08 PM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?
People holding their bitcoin because they want to get a huge amount of money someday and they know that bitcoin have a potential to increase by itself some people they became rich because of holding bitcoins , so i want  to hold my btc too .
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
November 21, 2017, 10:16:04 PM
People thinks that holding bitcoin will give them the possibility to earn huge profit in the long run.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
November 21, 2017, 10:01:26 PM
I think they use bitcoin because bitcoin gives a big income for them. from investing bitcoin we can earn money just by storing bitcoin. no need to do anything. you just wait for higher prices. and look at nitcoin now make a big jump at the price you want
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
November 21, 2017, 09:58:18 PM
I'm truly hoping that the fees can be brought down again somewhere near where they used to be, and hopefully the network will be able to handle more transactions at the same time as well.

I think bitcoin has become such a great store of value mainly because of it's early success as a currency.  If people stop transacting with it and just hold it altogether...I don't think that is necessarily good for bitcoin long term.

Not trying to spread FUD as I am a long term Bitcoiner...just making an observation
Activity: 588
November 21, 2017, 09:47:43 PM
They are reserving it in the near future because they know price will become higher more than today. They simply want to sell at a higher price so that they could gain a much better profit. Or simply they are still waiting for Aug.1 result.
It is better information. People holding Bitcoin for that they can get a atmosphere / good profit. When Bitcoin price fall down, people then stock/hold bitcoin,,when price rising, then people sell bitcoin at higher rate.

Yes,sir your opinion is true. I myself stock my bitcoin when it's price down. Again when it's price high then i sell my bitcoin sothat i can get good profit. I do it because bitcoin price always time fluctuation.
Activity: 267
Merit: 110
November 21, 2017, 01:26:44 PM

I mean the percentage growth of the past 8 years have been amazing and there's so much promise in this realm, the first blockchain, the first cryptocurrency and they know what's possible in the future with Bitcoin.
every one knows that because of high profit People are holding bitcoin because they think and believe that bitcoin has a lot of possibilities in the future. Bitcoin price is getting higher and higher because of the continuous trend of it and also there are people who are seeing bitcoin as a great opportunity for earning money and that is why people are holding bitcoin and they are just keep doing it.to become rich in the future..
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
November 21, 2017, 01:24:19 PM
Bitcoin had been believed to be the medium to getting rich. This is the reason why people started to hold bitcoins. With its high volatility and speculative market, the price of bitcoin is hard to guess but most of the community believes that bitcoin will someday reach a certain price and the community had proved that it is possible since there had been several price milestones that had been reached and broken by Bitcoin. This is why most of us thinks that bitcoin is the best store of value today.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
November 21, 2017, 01:18:15 PM
Maybe they know the potential of Bitcoin or just want to wait until Bitcoin price reach to the peak they need then they will sell it for USDT and wait for Bitcoin price dump then they will buy it back, it's the way they make profit from Bitcoin Smiley)
Activity: 446
Merit: 13
November 21, 2017, 12:53:51 PM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?

Hi there nidacoinlove! I think this statement of yours “the price fall is more than the rise" is opposite what is currently happening. As I review back the bitcoin price from January up to this date, it shows that only the month of March returns negative price change, most of the month has a definite price increase. Most noteworthy is the month of January which dramatically increase the price of bitcoin up to 30%. Additionally, the average price change in this current year is currently around 25% by the time of this writing.  So given the fact that there is a yearly 25% increase could translate to doubling your money within four years and that what’s make most of the people hoard their coins.   Wink

Activity: 887
Merit: 516
Bitcoin OG
November 21, 2017, 12:42:22 PM

I mean the percentage growth of the past 8 years have been amazing and there's so much promise in this realm, the first blockchain, the first cryptocurrency and they know what's possible in the future with Bitcoin.
Activity: 187
Merit: 18
November 21, 2017, 12:38:13 PM
Most of the people hold on to Bitcoin even though its value is falling is because of the hope that people have that it will rise again which I strongly believe and I would do the same if I was in there position. I would simply wait for the price to increase.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 21, 2017, 12:29:09 PM
They are holding their coins because they are expecting that bitcoins value will continuously grow in the future and they know that their investment will gain a lot of profit after the next few years to come.
Just like gold. With Bitcoin's limited stock, the more people who want Bitcoin, the higher the Bitcoin. Conventional currency because there is a limit, and peratas will be a little bit its value. For people living in unstable areas, holding Bitcoin is much cheaper than the less expensive because Bitcoin is not hit by the currencies in the area.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 11:38:50 AM
They are hoping it will be rise more in price so they make more profit.
Activity: 588
November 21, 2017, 11:34:02 AM

Some people holding  bitcoin even  price is very critical but being volatility  of price of bitcoin is very good profit to all bitcoiners monitoring the price because the price is very important if you got the expensive price you profit a lot. Volatility of bitcoin price is well very good because even bitcoin is going down the increase will be more exciting.Especially bitcoin savers they can have the opportunity to make a very big amount when they sold it on the right time. I can call bitcoin as a sleeping giant.
Activity: 175
November 21, 2017, 11:22:53 AM
Because bitcoin is still under development, the price of bitcoin fluctuates considerably. You may lose money in the short term by investing in bitcoin. But people are optimistic about the future of Bitcoin. I suggest you invest long term bitcoin. You will have the harvest. Of course you have to understand the risks of investing and I wish you good luck. Smiley
Activity: 18
November 21, 2017, 11:18:29 AM
many people prefer to hold bitcoin instead of selling bitcoin, probably because bitcoin will do a second hardfrok segwit, or many people who prefer to hold bitcoin rather than sell it, are better for bitcoin brands is an investment whose value continues to increase
People are holding bitcoin, because it is always worth to buy bitcoin. Bicoin will give us profit for a long long time.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
November 21, 2017, 11:03:39 AM
maybe because of getting profit from it or for buying things without the need of paying any sort of tax or any other fees with having the ability to make transactions anonymously as well. last reason would be for trading , trading with bitcoin is the easiest and doesnt require any submission of any sort of documents as well
Activity: 550
November 21, 2017, 10:27:00 AM
i think they hold their bitcoin because they want to wait for a great price that they wanted to sell it or they gonna trade it and then they will cash it out then.
Activity: 6
November 21, 2017, 09:38:00 AM
Some do think it will somehow grow in price.
Some are looking at the future thinking bitcoin will be the new technology that we will be using in the whole world. With that, they are holding and hoarding more because of its value someday.
Pages:
Jump to: