Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are holding Bitcoin? - page 16. (Read 58467 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 09:13:01 AM
I guess they want to be part of something huge, I am not selling it .. I read an article last week that 4 million btc are gone forever, so there are only 17 million btc left max ...
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 09:11:44 AM
bitcoin are growing day by day..people want to make good profit from bitcoin.and bitcoin made people vrich more then other investmemt
Activity: 150
December 03, 2017, 11:45:50 AM
Because bitcoin's technology is powerful. The potential of bitcoin is huge. I am optimistic about the future of Bitcoin. More and more places began to announce the acceptance of Bitcoin payments. Bitcoin is changing our lives. Bitcoin era will come. So I continue to hold bitcoin. Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
December 03, 2017, 11:39:34 AM
I think people are holding Bitcoin because the price is increasing every year. It is a huge amount of money.  Smiley
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
December 02, 2017, 11:45:14 AM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?

The reason why people are still holding there bitcoin although sometimes bitcoin's value falls because they know that in the future the price of bitcoin will reach its peak and will be more expensive. Just like them, I'm also holding my bitcoin for the reason that I want to earn more money. I'm just securing my future and I know that bitcoin is my future. Hoping and praying that bitcoin price will continue to soar.
Activity: 112
December 02, 2017, 11:31:16 AM
The continuous rise of its price is the reason people or investors are holding them.  The popularity of Bitcoins this past day keeps on rising and no wonder people will get hold of it until the forecast in its value will eventually decrease.  This time, they will sell like hotcakes in the market.  The increase of its usability and popularity makes it more valuable these days so wondering why? this is the reason
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
December 02, 2017, 09:00:34 AM
They have believe in bitcoin. Some people sell their bitcoin for some kind of reasons such as panic sell or others, and some people just don't. They hold it because they see the possibilities that bitcoin will survive.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
December 02, 2017, 08:16:56 AM
People are holding bitcoins because they have seen its huge price! Its going up day by day to moon so most of the people try to get the most profit by holding bitcoins for long and long. And fortunately its price is like flowing towards sky... Far away..
Activity: 274
December 02, 2017, 07:14:45 AM
Why people are holding Gold?
from my opinion don't have any chance to compare bitcoin with gold
thanks...
Question is >why people holding bitcoin?
Answer  here > https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/
Activity: 323
December 02, 2017, 07:04:51 AM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?

Why is the reason? Simple because they want to earned more money and they want to have more money than they earn when they sell their bitcoin. Me, I holding bitcoin because I want to earned more money. If I want to sell my bitcoin I want more money that I earn, that's why I holding my bitcoin.
Activity: 289
December 02, 2017, 06:50:37 AM
For me people are more inclined to keep Bitcoin because the current Bitcoin price has reached $ 11,000 and is showing signs of continued growth in the near future. I think Bitcoin will be very hard to come back to $ 8000 because the market is growing strongly and investors prefer to invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 644
December 02, 2017, 06:47:43 AM
Surely because they expect bitcoin prices will continue to soar so they can get huge profits, especially in the next year 2018 will be a lot of hardfork and it will make bitcoin prices continue to soar.
Activity: 1
December 02, 2017, 06:42:48 AM
People are holding bitcoin for future profit.
Activity: 4
December 02, 2017, 06:27:05 AM
I think why people holding their bitcoin because bitcoin price in short it's value will increase furthermore in the future . Also people hold their bitcoin because they are waiting for the right time to claim it .
Activity: 432
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
December 02, 2017, 06:20:36 AM

only me is holding the bitcoin because bitcoin price is more expensive in the future. so keep bitcoin because it lasts for longer
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
December 02, 2017, 04:54:53 AM
Bitcoin trader hold bitcoin to make more profit over a period of time. Just like any other type of trading, holding may help to improve the price over a long period of time. Therefore holding bitcoin is a very good practice and is a way of maximizing profit. For those that invested in bitcoin about three to four years ago are in great joy because there is a great improvement in price of bitcoin today.
Activity: 83
December 02, 2017, 04:06:37 AM

Long Term Investors will always understand the importance of Entry and Exit points, Buying Low and Selling High. As of now, my strategy is to BUY as much as Bitcoins as I can when there's a correction. Many people doubted BTC when it was still at 3k$ level, now it has exceeded the 11k$ level, and I bought more at 9.5k$ when there was a corrrection! We can't predict the future, but, we can seize each day! Caveat!
Activity: 140
December 02, 2017, 03:58:12 AM
Just accept the fact that the reason why we hold bitcoins for a long time is to earn profit but think that holding a bitcoin is many advantages and good effects for the crypto world and for yourself.
1. As you see the value changes of bitcoin starting in the time that bitcoin is not much popular, Why bitcoin value change? Because of the capitals of all of the investors so if more investors more pumps of bitcoin because all investors in crypto helping each other to rise its value everytime we buy bitcoins in the merchant the bitcoin price rise its value because local wallet developers buying more bitcoins depends on how many investors buyed on their market.
2. Everytime bitcoin has forked all of the bitcoin holders receiving a free coin depends on how many bitcoins they stored on their wallet.
Bitcoins has many advantages to make profit thats why many people switching to bitcoin from other businesses.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
December 02, 2017, 03:41:12 AM
I am also holding a bitcoin because it will be more expensive int the future.The price for the bitcoin is always rising.It is the best to hold a bitcoin for future gaining.
I think the main purpose of bitcoin users in holding bitcoins is because they want to get bigger profits. by holding their bitcoins and wait until some time until bitcoin prices rise according to their expectations. most users store and hold bitcoins for their future
Activity: 26
December 02, 2017, 03:19:05 AM
depends when people bought if u bought years ago still have it why not watch the cycle if u do not need money that is.
Pages:
Jump to: