Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are holding Bitcoin? - page 24. (Read 58467 times)

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
November 17, 2017, 06:48:05 PM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?

I don't understand your poll's choices. I cannot choose either one of them because both choices does not make sense to me in reference to your situation given.

People continue to hold Bitcoin because they trust Bitcoin. If you will only look at the situation with a short-sighted view, then perhaps you will easily let go of your Bitcoins. However, if you look at the situation of Bitcoin in a much wider horizon, then you would know that Bitcoin is moving great despite some downs in the past several weeks as you say.
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
November 17, 2017, 06:45:38 PM
because they wanna be rich.. they all know that the values of bitcoin will go rise and will give them such an income.. profit on bitcoin isthe best ever amonth investment
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
November 17, 2017, 06:31:15 PM
As Bitcoin is considered the most valuable asset at the moment and is beating many of the market. I think people will tend to buy Bitcoin more and they will try to keep more Bitcoins because I am confident Bitcoin can reach 100,000 by 2018.
Wow that is a very big price considering now bitcoin price has reached 8000 USD. Indeed many people think that this coin will be able to replace the local money, but this is back again for the country that legalize bitcoin.
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
November 17, 2017, 12:47:26 PM
With Bitcoin, you can be your own bank. .... I will hold it till I need the money, or I need to secure some profit ...
Activity: 163
November 17, 2017, 12:43:46 PM
I think have many reason to hold Bitcoin. One of the major cause is so many coin are trade through Bitcoin. Moreover Bitcoin is the coin, which one is the core coin in cryptocurrency market. On the other pint of view, People are know about cryptocurrency by Bitcoin.
Activity: 127
November 17, 2017, 12:40:30 PM
Beyond investors, people hold bitcoin, an even buy bitcoins, for several reason. For instance, in Zimbauwe dut to the meltdown of this days lots of people are holding bitcoin to safe the small assets they have. In the african exchange Golix, the price of bitcoin reached  over $13,000.
https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-hits-13500-in-zimbabwe-as-tanks-roll-through-the-capital/

Merit: 257
November 17, 2017, 12:34:47 PM
You could make more if you're investing during the panic and monitor cryptoworld news.
Of course that those moments are best time to invest in bitcoin. In moments like that price is lowered a lot, and probably lowest that can be in that period of time. So far bitcoin has always going up in worth, and from what i can see it will continue to do so. Because of that, moments when price is staying still or ever rarer when is going down a lot, are best moments to invest in bitcoin. I can say only one thing, think carefully and take your chances.
Activity: 378
November 17, 2017, 12:12:39 PM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?

The only reason that I have in mind in the question, why do people hold their bitcoins is that, as we can see in the graph of bitcoins price, this year, bitcoins price just got from the floor to the roof, and those who got their bitcoins in their wallets went from zero to riches, now they are holding their bitcoin hoping that it would continue to increase, making their money profit along with bitcoin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
November 17, 2017, 12:09:35 PM
As Bitcoin is considered the most valuable asset at the moment and is beating many of the market. I think people will tend to buy Bitcoin more and they will try to keep more Bitcoins because I am confident Bitcoin can reach 100,000 by 2018.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
~bitcoin enthusiast~
November 17, 2017, 12:05:35 PM
You could make more if you're investing during the panic and monitor cryptoworld news.
Activity: 359
Merit: 15
November 17, 2017, 11:15:40 AM

Because they are hoping that the value will increase to 1000% in 4 years this is why and also they are taking the risk waiting for that without any assurance.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
November 17, 2017, 11:03:17 AM
   I suggest you bitdice ico, I invested already and if I have more income like I planed I'll invest much more, also I am within their personal marketing campaign and I will get buy-ins from that too. They are reliable site, they're for years and for me when just beginning in this world means a lot.   As you can see I invest time and my profit them at the moment, while it is in the beginning, and I check this out as a long term investment, I do not intend to generate something immediately. This website will be here for years and they can develop bigger which will be great for all of us who committed to right time.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
November 17, 2017, 02:24:45 AM
Many people surprise to the price of the bitcoin that is continuing to grow. I think it can be the reason why many people is holding their bitcoin. I also holding my bitcoin because I know that I can make more profit in the future if I hold my bitcoin.
Activity: 115
Merit: 24
November 17, 2017, 02:15:11 AM
Ronnie Moas is ultra-bullish about Bitcoin's potential in the long-term and believes that it will rival gold one day. He has predicted that its price will cross $20,000 in three years time and $50,000 in 10 years time.

Given the current bull run of Bitcoin, he might even shorten the time frame projected for Bitcoin to reach those levels.

While Apple might be the company with the highest market capitalization and whose value is reaching record levels each day, Ronnie believes that Bitcoin will overtake Apple in just five years.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
November 17, 2017, 02:01:31 AM

Of course, holding is for a good reason. A good reason that they are expecting too much in with bitcoin. First, expecting the price to goes up. They are waiting to increase the price of bitcoin for a long time because soon, the bitcoin that they are holding could possibly earn a lot of profit. Holding is the term use to increase you savings.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 08:06:12 PM
Hoping to become cryptonaires! #to the moon
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
November 16, 2017, 07:44:41 PM
Why people are holding bitcoins is very simple, take a look at this article https://www.coindesk.com/survey-plurality-of-bitcoin-users-think-it-can-change-world/amp/ . Do you understand now? People are holding bitcoin because they don't wish to sell it now for some couple thousand dollars, they wait until price reach some incredible heights. I was commenting one topic today and now I read this article and I get it that I needed 2 years to figure it out and start trusting more in bitcoins. People will hold bitcoin as long as there is a chance for 1 btc to cost a lot, who is rich will become more richer but there is a chance for more people to join while its not late, buy and hold some part and one day you will understand why bitcoin holding is so good.
Merit: 13
November 16, 2017, 03:43:09 PM
Bitcoin is a first decentralized virtual currency. It would have been accepted by many countries for their trading purpose. People buy bitcoins while its price low and hold it for right to sell. In future surely there will be a very big growth in bitcoin price.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
November 16, 2017, 03:35:18 PM
Bitcoin creates a big trust for people that it will go up in the future. And many people have trusted that. In my opinion, although Bitcoin is the first crypto, it has still many disadvantages to repaired. If not, it will die soon.
Activity: 397
November 16, 2017, 03:29:58 PM
The fact that by holding their Bitcoin's for a longer duration they can earn more profits compel them to hold their Bitcoin's even in a critical situation.They know that the price will rise and by selling there bitcoin's in critical situations they will only went through loss ,so that's why instead of selling them they keep on holding .
Pages:
Jump to: