Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are holding Bitcoin? - page 25. (Read 58467 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 03:20:28 PM
People hold bitcoins as they believe the price will increase, if they dump on a downturn they may to buy back at a higher price if they sell at the bottom and so it is easier just to hold for the long term and near as guarantee a profit
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
November 16, 2017, 03:18:12 PM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?
Hold it is a good choice when you believe in your choice and believe in the future of bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 118
November 16, 2017, 03:10:33 PM
why people giving more importance to BCH ? even that bitcoin on NO #1
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 02:56:11 PM
I think if they hold it longer maybe the price of bitcoin will increase. When you look to coinmarket.com you can see that on the timeline that bitcoin is rising. So think most of the people here.

Are just holding it to get more money. When they hold it and bitcoin rises they are making even more money !
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
November 16, 2017, 02:54:33 PM
people holding bitcoin because they want a huge massive income of money they know or pro traders know bitcoin have a huge potentials to increase bitcoin price so they hold there bitcoins

Yup holding bitcoins is the best way to make massive profits in future as the price of bitcoins is increasing on timely basis and if you can afford to hold your coins longer then you will be surely making best profits from it and for the same reason people are holding their coins and not spending it at a moment as they are aware about the potential of bitcoins that it can reach to the moon in future and that would be the perfect time to sell their bitcoins in order to make higher profits.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
November 16, 2017, 02:53:48 PM
we have got  lot of reason to hold bitcoin nowadays. It is because bitcoin is unpredictable most of the time bitcoin increasing its value. Some keeping bitcoin for personal purposes or maybe for future purposes
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
November 16, 2017, 02:52:55 PM
people holding bitcoins or altcoin its a simple because they believe bitcoin and altcoins is a promising coin and they know will increase the value in the future that's all
There is no other reason than money, unlike the relatively stable gold. If you have bitcoin or altcoin then it is possible that your assets will increase by a few percent or more.
everyone knows about it, and starts holding Bitcoin and other Altcoin until he's really getting rich.
Activity: 524
Merit: 258
November 16, 2017, 02:45:02 PM
people holding bitcoin because they want a huge massive income of money they know or pro traders know bitcoin have a huge potentials to increase bitcoin price so they hold there bitcoins
Activity: 378
November 16, 2017, 02:43:20 PM
people holding bitcoins or altcoin its a simple because they believe bitcoin and altcoins is a promising coin and they know will increase the value in the future that's all
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
November 16, 2017, 02:42:32 PM
Most of the people know the bitcoin prices information and gather for the future investment. Bitcoin prices change day by day so people hold the bitcoin for the future growth and invest the business process. So most of the people need more benefit for the future improvement.
Bitcoin is future currency. Most of the people like to us the bitcoin for the save to business process.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 01:51:26 PM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?
этo нeпpeдcкaзyeмaя вaлютa кoтopaя мeняeт cвoй pocт вмecтe c кypcoм вaлют, тaк жe этo oчeнь yвлeкaтeльнo.
Activity: 125
Merit: 14
November 16, 2017, 01:47:36 PM
People still holding BTC becouse they treat it as an investment. Additionally there are many advantages to using the technology blockchain.
Activity: 210
Merit: 104
⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡
November 16, 2017, 01:37:05 PM

Because some people arent traders and are speculating on bitcoin looking to increase the value they spent on it. If you ask me that is reason enough because ask yourself why did you get into bitcoin anyways? $$ will be in

the top 3 no doubt like all of us.
Activity: 197
November 16, 2017, 01:27:35 PM
Because People are always profitable from bitcoin for that peoples are holding bitcoin for long time. I always say bitcoin investment always profitable investment. Day by day bitcoin price increase, bitcoin user increase. Over the world accept it.

Investment, Business, Fast Transaction, Trading, Shopping, Buy-Sale,  Etc almost done by bitcoin. We need bitcoin to use for our daily life.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
November 16, 2017, 11:22:01 AM
unlike fiat, bitcoin is not subjected on inflation or deflation.

bitcoin has a maximum units unlike fiat.

Activity: 406
Merit: 254
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
November 16, 2017, 11:19:37 AM
There are so many threads that can answer your question. For me I hold bitcoin, because I want to ear more I want to invest and keeps it grow, there times that Bitcoin are continue increasing, the more it increase the more it helps me that's why I hold bitcoin or rather I say I invest Bitcoin for my future needs. Good reasons why I hold bitcoin it helps me to provide my necessities, I can gain here in forum  a knowledge which I can use in my daily lives, I can share this to my friends and my family to help them.
PlayGame.com
November 16, 2017, 11:01:15 AM
i think the answer is one because they want to sell it with the highest price, its mean that they want to get some profit from trading bitcoin. and maybe they want to use it with other reason like buying something with bitcoin, transfer money across the world with bitcoin or something elses
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 16, 2017, 10:50:27 AM
Many people hold the bitcoins because bitcoin's price will be more expensive in the future and it's more profitable than selling them. But we don't know the future of bitcoin. There's always a risk of holding bitcoin too long.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
November 16, 2017, 09:59:23 AM

Really depends on the situation they are in when they decide to hold. They're holding because of the price dip. Usually they don't sell bitcoins at a lower price than their investment because it would be a loss. Some are holding because the price will go up every minute. This ensures that when they sell their bitcoins, maximum profit is obtained. Another reason is that they don't have the need to let it go. Simple as that.
There are a lot of situations for the holders of bitcoin and that is true but one thing is very common for all of the holders of bitcoin is they believed that the price of bitcoin will go higher so they are not selling it and they are just holding bitcoin to not lose the opportunity to make a lot of profit in the future by just holding and having trust in bitcoin.
November 16, 2017, 06:39:23 AM

people withholding bitcoin may want a greater profit then sell it or price down so they hold the bitcoin until the price rises and avoids losses
Pages:
Jump to: