Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are holding Bitcoin? - page 46. (Read 58467 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
October 25, 2017, 03:19:19 AM
those people who are not interested in trading or have no knowldge about trading then they are holding their bitcoin in their wallet for a time when the rate of bitcoin is increased so much that they can get enough profit by selling their bitcoin then they will start selling their bitcoin because the rate of bitcoin is increasing day by day most probably.
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
October 25, 2017, 03:14:18 AM
I think they dont want to sell bitcoin because they believe bitcoin will rise again in future, recently there have been many people predicted bitcoin will rise more than 7000 in this years, so they keep investing bitcoin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
October 25, 2017, 03:10:28 AM
they are holding their bitcoin because they are possitive that bitcoin will rise more its price

I also agree with you, bitcoin will continue to rise even though there is a price down several times. bitcoin will continue to rise as we have in the present moment. I hope bitcoin will continue to rise, because I will sell some of my bitcoin.
Activity: 280
October 25, 2017, 01:24:45 AM
We know those who have ideas about bitcoin, that bitcoin is a coin whose value is increasing as much as possible! So those who work on Bitcoin, such as bitcoin hold or tread, when they bitcoin's price drops, then buy it hold, and when bitcoin's price grows, then sell those bitcoins, which is a good profit! Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 546
October 24, 2017, 07:40:27 PM
do you know, if bitcoin every year increases.? they hold bitcoin because they want to get the highest profit. bitcoin prices every year upwards. while down only half of the price increase. and will make the price more upwards. that's why people still hold bitcoin until now.
People hold bitcoin because they really see the fluctuations of Bitcoin and they are waiting reaches its peak or high value before to unhold or to trade them
Activity: 560
October 24, 2017, 07:37:13 PM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?
If I think in the world of bitcoin especially buying and selling coins or altcoin there is one term that is hold. Hold is one way to wait for price of coin to have the rating or price rise.
Suppose we buy BTC at price of 5000 $ and then we hold for a few weeks, months and finally coin goes up at $ 5500.
if price has gone up we can make a coin sale in order to make a profit  Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
October 24, 2017, 07:36:41 PM
Instead of keeping your money in the bank and hoping for an interest of max 5%, you invest in btc in order to have the chance to multiply it.

This is a reason why people prefer to buy bitcoin and hold it instead of having their savings in the bank. The small interest given by banks only gives you meager profits, unlike with bitcoin wherein it has the potential to accrue and accumulate. As we can see by judging the price charts, bitcoin continues to experience a price increase throught the year and the trend continues to go upward.

I personally hold bitcoin in the hopes that its value will be very much higher in the future. For me, it is my key to financial freedom.
Activity: 144
Merit: 30
October 24, 2017, 07:20:42 PM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?

You need to study better. The rise is DEFINITELY and obviously bigger than the drop.

What makes people hold bitcoin? Uh.. not sure.. maybe because bitcoin is the most tried and tested cryptocurrency as of now.. and maybe because bitcoin is always the crypto that receives media attention.. not sure though. /s
Why Bitcoin holding Bitcoin? I think Bitcoin exchange is the factor why they choice to hold a Bitcoin. Why? They wait the time that the amount of Bicoin getting higher for them to get a high salary or income. For example in the Philippines, many Bitcoiners hold their Bitcoin and they wait the time that the amount of Bitcoin get high and when the time has come they will make a move to exchange their Bitcoin to Peso for them to earn great amount of money. I think that is the reason why they hold their Bitcoin currency.
Activity: 408
www.bitpaction.com
October 24, 2017, 05:50:44 PM
they are holding their bitcoin because they are possitive that bitcoin will rise more its price
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution
October 24, 2017, 05:49:02 PM
If bitcoin was worth tomorrow a milion, wouldn't you want a piece of it?

So mostly is fear of missing out, influenced by the Hype.

But is also a strategy not having all your eggs in one basket.
Activity: 350
Merit: 14
October 24, 2017, 05:18:22 PM
The profit is what makes them compel into holding Bitcoin for years. Also, they are awared of its volatility that makes it not surprising for those who are not new in this business, that its value sometimes fall. Knowing that its market value increased way far from its value way back 5 years before, is already something to look forward with. Investors are simply holding because they know that the market value of Bitcoin won't stop growing.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
October 24, 2017, 04:51:23 PM
Instead of keeping your money in the bank and hoping for an interest of max 5%, you invest in btc in order to have the chance to multiply it.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
October 24, 2017, 04:13:31 PM
As per i understand the people holds bitcoin for many reasons.
1.Its a whole new technology.
2.You can send money to any where and everywhere in world without any bank.
3.The price growth of bitcoin is a inhabitable thing no one can stop its growth.
As you are saying it falls more than it rise.I am sure you are only watching it for 2-3 moths only.
Enlarge your vission and you can see a larger picture for sure.
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
October 24, 2017, 04:08:48 PM
Maybe because they are not yet satisfied with the value they have gain, so they wait for the pump that will surely help them reach their satisfaction level. This is a good thing to do since the value of bitcoin keeps rising from time to time which may end up making your profit grow too.
But it also make them boring when the price of Bitcoin can not recover after correction of the price (trap). You must to know Bitcoin will not guarantee it can comeback after fall down. Sometimes, it can be a bearish market in long time.
Activity: 756
Merit: 133
- hello doctor who box
October 24, 2017, 10:31:40 AM
Well actually, the price is more on a green scale rather than negative. Better doubble check your speculation of bitcoin rising from month to month. Most 9f us here are looking forward to see 7000$ before 2017 ends.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
October 24, 2017, 10:26:10 AM
i think you can not give a precise conclusion in few weeks beacause bitcoin price rise every year not months, so rightnow we can see bitcoin price may drop, but investor know they will rise again so they dont want to sell them.
Activity: 608
October 24, 2017, 09:24:56 AM
do you know, if bitcoin every year increases.? they hold bitcoin because they want to get the highest profit. bitcoin prices every year upwards. while down only half of the price increase. and will make the price more upwards. that's why people still hold bitcoin until now.
Activity: 378
October 24, 2017, 08:54:39 AM
In my case, I hold my bitcoin for a long time because I want my earnings to increase more. I want my money grow together with the increase of bitcoin'sv value. But still there are instances wherein I spend some of it for some emergency stuffs but I make sure that I am saving more than spending.
Activity: 65
Merit: 27
October 24, 2017, 08:52:38 AM
For me the reasoning varies with the situation. If someone needs assistance with his finance, he will surely hold it for a long time. Also maybe the value is so low that it doesn't even make sense if you will get it right away. There are a lot of reasons but one thing is for sure, it's for their benefit that's why they are holding.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
October 24, 2017, 08:52:21 AM
You just looked the small amount of decreasing of bitcoin, at the first place bitcoin is gaining higher price that is why people preffer to hold bitcoin.because as the time goes on. Nothing can stop bitcoin from increasing its price.it has been down now because of hard fork.
Pages:
Jump to: