Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are holding Bitcoin? - page 43. (Read 58467 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 26, 2017, 05:49:10 AM
Bitcoin is an asset that can vary the value. It depends on many factors. But I'm sure saving gold over money could be better. Likewise keeping bitcoin over liquid currency has lots of benefits.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
October 26, 2017, 05:42:52 AM
I personally also hold bitcoin to get profit from bitcoin price increase that keeps going, and I've got what I expect. But of course also accompanied it by trading, so in addition we get profit from the rising price we also get a profit from our trading
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
October 26, 2017, 05:19:56 AM
To make profit in the future and i hope i can make it too it is and investment you can earn a lot from in an easy way and it does work you can search all the success stories from the people who made  a lot from bitcoin.
Activity: 28
October 26, 2017, 05:12:53 AM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?
In my case, I hold my bitcoin for a long time because I want my earnings to increase more. I want my money grow together with the increase of bitcoin'sv value. But still there are instances wherein I spend some of it for some emergency stuffs but I make sure that I am saving more than spending.
Yeah most of people are holding their coins because they know that future will be all about bitcoin and there will be a lot more profit in this coin so that they are holding now, holding is the best thing it leads toward a lot of profit and that profit will maybe 100 time of the money invested so those who only do buy and sell they have this option to generate a large income from this so that they don’t have to worry.

I agree 100% with you people are holding it because they can see how much money you can make if it rises in the future. Many people don´t want to invest and sell quickly.

They just try to buy it and then hold it until it gets pumped up so they can sell it and have profit from it.
Activity: 99
October 26, 2017, 04:30:17 AM
They're holding Bitcoin though its price is unstable because for them, it's just like supply and demand.
Activity: 468
October 26, 2017, 04:20:09 AM
People holding bitcoin because they get bigger profits than exchange to fiat, now everyone is increasingly aware that bitcoin investment is so important and most profitable that people prefer to hold bitcoin.
Activity: 140
October 26, 2017, 03:10:34 AM
People are holding bitcoin because of the increasing rate day by day..  Shocked
Since when i was introduced with bitcoin, the rate was only 600$ and now it worth 5800$, so everyone will like to hold this currency..  Cool
Activity: 69
October 26, 2017, 01:08:01 AM
I think most of the People Hold Bitcoin because the price will increase in future.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
October 26, 2017, 01:06:25 AM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?
In my case, I hold my bitcoin for a long time because I want my earnings to increase more. I want my money grow together with the increase of bitcoin'sv value. But still there are instances wherein I spend some of it for some emergency stuffs but I make sure that I am saving more than spending.
Yeah most of people are holding their coins because they know that future will be all about bitcoin and there will be a lot more profit in this coin so that they are holding now, holding is the best thing it leads toward a lot of profit and that profit will maybe 100 time of the money invested so those who only do buy and sell they have this option to generate a large income from this so that they don’t have to worry.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
October 26, 2017, 12:58:52 AM
in my opinion, why people store bitcoin is because bitcoin is a rare item. the more rare the price will be higher. in 2017 this price reaches $ 6000 though now is down, compare at the time of 2013, it has been very much the difference.
what if the price goes down? that's a risk factor. the important thing is trying. the end result depends on luck.
Everyone is much careful about worthy, unique and rare asset, that might they not loss their asset ever and bitcoin is one of the greatest asset of the above mentioned assets so why someone will not be careful about their asset. Bitcoin is the need of future which the wise and broad minded people know very much and they don’t want to face difficulties in future in the field of technology based assets that’s why now they are holding bitcoin for their bright future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
October 25, 2017, 07:19:39 PM
People holding bitcoin is wise because the bitcoin value can pump and dump anytime you get richer when you have a more bitcoin in your wallet today the value of bitcoin worth of $5k-5.5k
Activity: 743
October 25, 2017, 06:51:39 PM
The simple reason encouraging so many people to hold Bitcoin is that the price is volatile and they believe it will increase highly in the future. Thats why they keep investing in BTC and holding it for long periods.
However there is some risk involved because the price could going down.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
October 25, 2017, 06:36:09 PM
People use to hold bitcoins because the biycoin analyst says that its price will touch 10k $ mark in 2018. And in the current month people has witnessed that its price has jumped from around 4k to 6k. So that was a good jump in crypto market. So peiple beleive in its rise.
Bitcoins price is rapidly increasing now a day as every one can see. There are many people in the world who predicted that bitcoin will reach 10k $ in comming years and will become a international currency which is accepted all over the world. So due to this most of the people hold bitcoin now.
In fact most of the people do not have any other option. Although bitcoin has a very good potential to increase its price and we already seen for so many times in past, People already have take good profit from bitcoin and still they are expecting that the price of bitcoin will continue increasing, and that is also a reason that they are holding their bitcoins.
Activity: 630
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 25, 2017, 06:12:52 PM

I do think the main reason that some people hold bitcoins was due to price changes which increases frequently than reduction of its value.  I think they just want to effectively
gain profit from the bitcoin they have or maybe its one of their trading techniques. One possible reason also is that they might be waiting for an opportunity for a good investment and allocate it on such.
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
👨‍👩‍👧‍&#
October 25, 2017, 06:01:38 PM
The reason why people are holding Bitcoin has evolved over time. Initially the objective was to introduce a new method of payment with a large effort to seek acceptance from merchants. Today the focus is more on holding Bitcoin as a long term investment. This is confirmed by the growing interest from professional investors. I believe that the focus will revert back to method of payment as Bitcoin wallets and exchanges become more user friendly.
if I see how the current bitcoin condition is that many people use or hold their bitcoin as a future investment and that is a very clear fact that happens to us
Activity: 18
October 25, 2017, 05:58:18 PM
The reason why people are holding Bitcoin has evolved over time. Initially the objective was to introduce a new method of payment with a large effort to seek acceptance from merchants. Today the focus is more on holding Bitcoin as a long term investment. This is confirmed by the growing interest from professional investors. I believe that the focus will revert back to method of payment as Bitcoin wallets and exchanges become more user friendly.
Activity: 434
October 25, 2017, 05:49:32 PM
Nowadays, people hoding bitcoin in order to have a good profit in the future when its value is high enough. It also a good opportunity to invest to those investors and traders which gives profit. In some case its value is fluctuating from time to time but it still increase after few moments. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
October 25, 2017, 05:43:13 PM

People see bitcoin as an investment. People who have knowledge about bitcoin stopped buying gold. Because BTC will be new gold in the future. They believes on it. You are right about bitcoin fell down in past.But ıf you think 2017 it also increased rapidly. People believe that bitcoin are going to rise its own value day by day. If you believe that too, you may hold it. If you don't, sell them all.
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
October 25, 2017, 05:32:17 PM
People keep holding their bitcoin because they believe that it will continue to increase which is true. Whne you keep your bitcoin in your wallet and the price increases it will give more profit to you even you are not doing anything. Even the bitcoin price dump people still tend to hold than to sell it because they knew that after that dump will be follow by a big pump on it. We just need to wait for it.
Activity: 99
Merit: 12
October 25, 2017, 05:29:32 PM
Bitcoin should in theory keep on increasing in price as the more people use it and the rarer the coin becomes.
Pages:
Jump to: