Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are holding Bitcoin? - page 47. (Read 58467 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
October 24, 2017, 08:50:08 AM
I hold bitcoin because I think holding bitcoin is the best way to supplement income, with my hold of bitcoin money increased by more than 300% within 6 months. I expect bitcoin prices to go up so I can earn even bigger profits.
Activity: 81
Merit: 30
October 24, 2017, 08:48:40 AM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?
Maybe because they are not yet satisfied with the value they have gain, so they wait for the pump that will surely help them reach their satisfaction level. This is a good thing to do since the value of bitcoin keeps rising from time to time which may end up making your profit grow too.
Activity: 193
Merit: 83
October 24, 2017, 08:45:31 AM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?
People are holding their bitcoin because they are still waiting till the time comes that their money has grown due to the continuous increase of bitcoin's price. This will surely benefit them if ever they will be able to hit it at the high value. It may give them large income for some reasons.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 24, 2017, 08:40:53 AM
There are different reasons why someone is holding his bitcoin. There's a possibility that the person holding his bitcoin is not yet satisfied with his profit so he wait patiently till the price rise together with his income. This may either bring him good outcome or bad.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
October 24, 2017, 08:31:15 AM
Peoplenholding bitcoins because of its value. If you exchande bitcoins into real money the price can be high or low.
Activity: 189
Merit: 11
October 24, 2017, 08:25:51 AM
People still do not know the power of bitcoin, and 90% of people do not even understand what it is and what value it may have
Activity: 504
Merit: 127
Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus
October 24, 2017, 08:16:31 AM
People are holding their bitcoin even if its price goes down because they are looking on the far future. In the future Bitcoin might reach 10,000$ and if I have 200$ worth of bitcoin now when its value is 6000$ I will get about 333$. That is 133$ profit this value is good enough considering the effect of inflation to money. It is better than having it stayed in the bank. This is like buying stocks on the stock market or buying dollars. You hold on to it because it has potential investment value. And it is still better than using your money to buy gadgets or luxury.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 168
October 24, 2017, 07:46:39 AM
Why are people holding Gold and other valuables? - it's investment and it returns high if you hold.
Prices are now at 6k+usd and this s a quite high amount and people who are holding now they are expecting more price rise and this will happen because nowadays bitcoin demand is high and because of it prices are crawling upward and at the end of November price will surely cross the 8000usd figure and that time will be for the investor who are holding coins for last 3 month and they will cash out profit.
Activity: 156
October 24, 2017, 07:46:35 AM
Bitcoin is a very promissing asset it's a digital currency that have a big potention to increas higher someone can get earning by just holding it for several months and you will find the price of bts rise up faster than gold.
Activity: 107
Merit: 12
October 24, 2017, 07:37:41 AM
Holding Bitcoin is safer than daily trading and doesn't require the knowledge of economics to profit from. It doesn't require watching the markets closely andf you simply hold until you reach your desired amount and cash out.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
October 24, 2017, 07:28:28 AM
As we know that the Bitcoin Price Increasing very high. So this reason most of the people Hold it! As a Future investments.
I think that the main reason can be that bitcoin is the best currency which is providing too much good profit to people therefore people are holding bitcoin. in fact bitcoin has a very bright future.
Activity: 195
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
October 24, 2017, 07:26:41 AM
I think the main reason why people hold their bitcoin is because they know that the bitcoin will become more valuable in the future. I also hold my bitcoins for me to have a good future.
Activity: 251
Merit: 101
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
October 24, 2017, 07:24:08 AM
Maybe they wait until bitcoin prices increase steadily or higher. Besides the wrong reason to hold Bitcoin is they make an investment and will be taken sometime later
Activity: 476
October 24, 2017, 07:18:28 AM
People hold on to Bitcoin because of it universal acceptance and the value which is in Bitcoin. Many people believe that Blockchain is the future of business transaction because the decentralized tendency.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
October 24, 2017, 07:10:10 AM
As we know that the Bitcoin Price Increasing very high. So this reason most of the people Hold it! As a Future investments.
Activity: 378
Merit: 55
Be Good to me!
October 24, 2017, 07:07:30 AM
People are holding bitcoin even in its critical situation because they know that it's price will grow big again. And really bitcoin is always growing and growing.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
October 24, 2017, 06:49:33 AM

We are waiting for bitcoin price to goes up because we believe in bitcoin and we have high hopes in it.  It has been tested and proven that bitcoin is making a good profit and it is really worthy to invest with.  There were many times when it was hit with issues and it was banned in China.  The price of bitcoin drops a bit but after that it keeps on going up.  Comparing the price of bitcoin before and its current price now, there were times it went down but still, its price is high compared before.  We are holding our bitcoins because we trust it.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
October 24, 2017, 06:48:56 AM

THEY are holding because they are having faith that bitcoin can give then a much kore appropriate or better way to let them go. ALso this kust means that they have faith that butcoin will not go down or that they know some trend they know and others must not be familiar of.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
October 24, 2017, 06:45:55 AM
they trust on bitcoin thats why they hold more bitcoin. in their minds bitcoin will up very fast and they will get an high profit that why they holding very large ammount of bitcoins.
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
October 24, 2017, 06:38:26 AM
Indeed if you see the appearance of bitcoin many people who try to hold their coins, because seeing a very good rise then we can also make it as an investment for our use as economic support our family.
Pages:
Jump to: