Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are holding Bitcoin? - page 44. (Read 58467 times)

Activity: 419
Merit: 250
October 25, 2017, 05:13:03 PM
People use to hold bitcoins because the biycoin analyst says that its price will touch 10k $ mark in 2018. And in the current month people has witnessed that its price has jumped from around 4k to 6k. So that was a good jump in crypto market. So peiple beleive in its rise.
they all believe it and it's been proven that many of the bitcoin watchers can still catch more than $ 10k so do not throw away your bitcoin before it reaches the highest price even the highest.. all markets say the bitcoin jump is like a step tiger legs ran within seconds  Grin
Highest? When is highest price? No one knows that because it depends your target, the market don't give you the highest price of Bitcoin, it will be create by the demand and target of the traders in the market. So, you can't sell your Bitcoin at highest price if you have not target.
Activity: 549
Merit: 500
October 25, 2017, 04:43:34 PM
People use to hold bitcoins because the biycoin analyst says that its price will touch 10k $ mark in 2018. And in the current month people has witnessed that its price has jumped from around 4k to 6k. So that was a good jump in crypto market. So peiple beleive in its rise.
they all believe it and it's been proven that many of the bitcoin watchers can still catch more than $ 10k so do not throw away your bitcoin before it reaches the highest price even the highest.. all markets say the bitcoin jump is like a step tiger legs ran within seconds  Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 103
October 25, 2017, 04:39:20 PM
People hold bitcoin because they will earn money by doing so. Just watch how the price has been increasing since 2009.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
October 25, 2017, 04:37:02 PM
People are holding their bitcoin because they feel safe by saving their assets in bitcoin. And may be people wait when the value of bitcoin raise up more so they will get more benefits.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
October 25, 2017, 04:36:40 PM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?
first he does not really need the money, the logic if I really need the money then I will sell some of my Bitcoin,

and the second he is a person who has a strong goal, so he promises not to sell his Bitcoin whatever happens..
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
October 25, 2017, 04:29:35 PM
I think people are holding bitcoin bcoz the price of bitcoin is rising. Its rising fast and
People are thinking it will further go up in some time and benefit them.
Activity: 202
October 25, 2017, 04:18:32 PM
Bitcoin price is raising day by day and In the fork they are receiving free tokens for holding Bitcoin.And now bitcoin is better than gold.Also people believe in bitcoin that bitcoin price will be pump more and more.That's why people holding bitcoin now.
Activity: 292
October 25, 2017, 03:41:29 PM
because they see the development of this very good bitcoin from year to year, therefore people are more confident to hold or invest all the treasure for bitcoin,
Activity: 54
October 25, 2017, 03:26:02 PM
I think bitcoin price will be higher in the future may be it will be the digital gold someday.
They believe that the price of the bitcoin in the market is will get more valuable. Like me I
hold bitcoin because believe some day the value of it will increase.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Healthpromag.com
October 25, 2017, 02:39:27 PM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?

BTC

That is what most investors do, most business opportunities only favour those who have been through the thin and thick with it, you can't just go into any form of investment and then expect to always be making profits that's not possible in any investment, there are the good times and there are the bad times and the bad times for any crypto is surely when the price drops, if you can hold on to your coins during the drop then you can be sure to make more profit when the market fully rebounds.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
October 25, 2017, 02:38:10 PM
Bitcoins price is rapidly increasing now a day as every one can see. There are many people in the world who predicted that bitcoin will reach 10k $ in comming years and will become a international currency which is accepted all over the world. So due to this most of the people hold bitcoin now.
Activity: 286
Cryptics
October 25, 2017, 02:37:55 PM
People hold bitcoin because they believe in the potential of bitcoin and they expect the price to increase even more when more adoption every year. A lot of investment is long term purpose, so to sell it whenever the price down is stupid. If you are long then stick to it without minding the price along the way.
Activity: 48
October 25, 2017, 02:35:21 PM
People hold because they have taking a long term position that the price will be worth more in the future than it is now and will become very profitable.
Activity: 54
October 25, 2017, 02:34:14 PM
No matter the number of alts one might be holding, I think bitcoin shouldn't be left out. Its certainty of recovering after a dump is second to none...
Activity: 546
October 25, 2017, 02:31:01 PM
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
October 25, 2017, 02:07:06 PM
Why are people holding gold, bitcoin is worth more then gold and bitcoin is a great asset just like gold. In respective of any price fall in bitcoin the holders of bitcoin knows it worth and that the price can never fall beyond they expectations so they are realized and holding on to they great asset which is bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
October 25, 2017, 02:01:58 PM
What do you mean about critical situation? If you mean a drop of bitcoin price then it is just simply because that they knew that it will pump soon. Holding was the best thing to do than do panic selling because you wont earm there. Unlike in holding even it takes time and days before it pump, surely you can get profit from it. Me as a users of bitcoin I also do holding because I believe in bitcoin that it will continue to increase its price.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
October 25, 2017, 01:57:44 PM
Im part of a group wich has a lot different people but one thing they all do thats bitcoin savings, they all believe into its potencial and had set their own goals to trade their coins later. Bitcoin has huge potencial, soo savings into bitcoin will just keep growing as people understand the real value of it. The thing is why would someone sell or trade their coins knowing bitcoin potencial is very huge and into next year it might worth 10000 dollars...
Activity: 101
Cointed. The Future of the Money
October 25, 2017, 01:53:59 PM
I hold because I believe btc will be growing more and more.
Activity: 210
Large scale, green crypto mining ICO
October 25, 2017, 01:49:20 PM
The very same reason that you hold gold(if you have any) or any valuable things that may appreciate its value in the near future. It is like having money but in digital form. They are hoping that the value of bitcoin will still go up and still doesnt know what is its stable range. Or they just want to save bitcoin for future use, who knows! but I think whatever their reasons maybe, holding bitcoins will trigger its price to increase because more people will be willing to buy bitcoin at a higher price.
Pages:
Jump to: