Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are holding Bitcoin? - page 41. (Read 58467 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 100
October 29, 2017, 11:06:14 PM
I believe people are holding bitcoin because it's a investment option, rather than to invest in bank and receive your profit annually, why not invest on your wallet instead? For me it's better to invest on bitcoin and hold for a long term, anticipate the profit made to be greater than in a bank. We know that bitcoin is a volatile, so expect to invest if you can afford to lose. Right now I am holding it's the best option for me to gain much profit from my initial investment in bitcoin. Hoping so this will be a great year for bitcoin.  

Yup, Investing in Bitcoin always a good choice. Because of the advantages and limited supply, Bitcoin price will go to the moon in the near future.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 29, 2017, 11:05:25 PM
Simple because they want earn profit, so that reason they hold bitcoin.
Every years bitcoin increase, so my suggest hold bitcoin minimum 2/3 year for more profit.
Yes, that's true. When we have the plans of making an earning through bitcoin, it needs to be given consideration as an long term investment. Very few people does it, rest get into bitcoin and use it on regular needs and regret for the mistake of spending unnecessarily. More you hold, more will be the profiting.
Activity: 182
October 29, 2017, 11:04:44 PM
For me those bounty hunters holding bitcoin is not just waiting for the value goes up,but they're holding or keeping bitcoin to earn such a huge profit in the near future. Smiley
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
October 29, 2017, 11:04:05 PM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?

They hold bitcoin to use in many reason. I think the reason why they hold bitcoin is because they wait they right time to met the price they expected, we know that everyday the currency of bitcoin become high and high and and think they wait the right price of bitcoin. I think the other reason also is to save it through bitcoin to use in the future.
Activity: 230
Merit: 250
October 29, 2017, 10:59:54 PM
I believe people are holding bitcoin because it's a investment option, rather than to invest in bank and receive your profit annually, why not invest on your wallet instead? For me it's better to invest on bitcoin and hold for a long term, anticipate the profit made to be greater than in a bank. We know that bitcoin is a volatile, so expect to invest if you can afford to lose. Right now I am holding it's the best option for me to gain much profit from my initial investment in bitcoin. Hoping so this will be a great year for bitcoin.  

Activity: 980
Merit: 509
October 29, 2017, 10:55:07 PM
Simple because they want earn profit, so that reason they hold bitcoin.
Every years bitcoin increase, so my suggest hold bitcoin minimum 2/3 year for more profit.
Activity: 140
October 29, 2017, 10:48:17 PM
Because they are hopefull that they could earn money to bitcoin.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
October 29, 2017, 10:41:13 PM
because the money in bitcoins is more profitable than on a bank account where you have only a small percentage
Activity: 278
October 28, 2017, 01:32:58 PM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?

Take the risk, if you dont put any money before you get some bitcoin, dont be afraid.  Check the news to know if you want to buy a good price and to sure that you get some profit.

We didnt know about the future so think before you click.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
October 28, 2017, 01:25:44 PM

I do think the main reason that some people hold bitcoins was due to price changes which increases frequently than reduction of its value.  I think they just want to effectively
gain profit from the bitcoin they have or maybe its one of their trading techniques. One possible reason also is that they might be waiting for an opportunity for a good investment and allocate it on such.
Well now the people are used to with a good profit from bitcoin and every one they are doing daily trade and investment in bitcoin so the main reason that people are going to hold bitcoin is just for investment purpose because everyone know that the price is going high so they are waiting for right time when the price go high then they will sell all bitcoins.
Activity: 67
October 28, 2017, 11:51:38 AM
I think, mostly people are just holding it for speculation reasons, it might reach up to million dollars.  Wink
Activity: 42
October 28, 2017, 11:40:21 AM
I think they (We) believe in longerm really high value.
FRJ
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer
October 28, 2017, 07:32:30 AM
To get huge profit people hold bitcoin.As the price of it is increasing,though sometimes falls,people still have hope to sell their brought bitcoin and get huge profit.They still keep hope in them that one day bitcoin will make them rich.
Activity: 56
October 28, 2017, 03:56:35 AM
People are holding Bitcoin for this upcoming value.In thr next few months,It's value will be increased surely. So,the smart people think to hold or store bitcoin in his wallet. There are huge possibility to increase it's value.For these all things, people like to hold bitcoin
Activity: 14
October 28, 2017, 03:50:05 AM
In the next few years, the value of Bitcoin will be higher. So people store Bitcoin is a smart thing, and so do I.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
October 28, 2017, 03:48:10 AM
I think many people are like to hold for now is because they want their money to get higher than as of now.  They hold for a long time then if the bitcoin get high,  they will sell it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
October 28, 2017, 03:37:50 AM
We all know that there is hard fork and SegWit2x coming, so some people are not sure what will happen exactly. But we are all sure in one thing, and that is that price of Bitcoin will go up after those events. Something similar happened on 1st of August, and a lot of people made a mistake by selling their Bitcoins. I guess that they have learned lesson, so that is why they are holding their Bitcoins now. Its all about profit, and sometime we need to do some thing that is uncertain for bigger gain.
Activity: 378
October 28, 2017, 03:32:45 AM

For me people are holding Bitcoin because they are hoping that the price of Bitcoin in the future will increase. Because when they are holding they have a possibility that their bitcoin will be expensive.
legendary
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
October 28, 2017, 03:04:52 AM
many of people buy and hold bitcoin because bitcoin is a good investment
and the price is always rise. I think that it is good to holding.
Activity: 34
October 28, 2017, 03:04:15 AM
Because they think the price will increase. I hold a small amount because I think the demand in the future will increase along with the price. So I have put it in a safe cold wallet for me to access in the future when it has become more mainstream.
Pages:
Jump to: