Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are holding Bitcoin? - page 63. (Read 58467 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
October 07, 2017, 11:22:05 PM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?

People holding bitcoin because of volatility value of bitcoin.It quite good to hold for a while then sell it on  price increase.of bitcoin.Especially to those only hoping for bitcoin earnings only.Some are joining bitcoin for just an extra income or just exact for their needs.Some are bitcoin savers which have a lot of money can hold bitcoin until the price is very expensive.Bitcoin is a sleeping giant,theres a time that you can sold it for a high value.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
October 07, 2017, 11:12:37 PM
I am, keep bitcoin on grounds of wanting to take part in technological development of fiscal transactions. Since in bitcoin, we can get benefit of potential and numerous things assistance us to achieve information as properly as income-producing enterprise.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
October 07, 2017, 07:27:35 PM
Everyone is aware that the price of bitcoins will increase in future and if they hold their coins till that time then they will be making higher profits so majority of people will not sell their coins right now and will prefer to hold their coins as price is increasing now and we can expect much higher price as we get closer to the end of the year.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
October 07, 2017, 06:56:22 PM
I think that most people are holding bitcoin for only one purpose, raising their capital, and we all are trying to do the same, that is why we are achieving knowledge on this forum of how does bitcoin gives us some opportunities to invest in some programs all over the internet, or maybe out of the internet too.
So i think this is because of that, we all are earning money because of bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
October 07, 2017, 06:55:25 PM
people still holding bitcoin because they are want to sell bitcoin in high price which is not this time and they can wait for another time. they are sure that in future, the bitcoin price will increase the high price so if they sell later, they can make big profit. i think we already learn from the past two years ago which bitcoin is still cheap and then in the last year, the price is start to increase and finally in this year, bitcoin reach the highest price ever.
People are holding bitcoins as its prices are going up rapidly all the intellectuals and trade masters are holding bitcoins for a long time because they are observing the speed of popularity and the increasing prices trend of bitcoins and they also see that the risk of lose is lesser than holding other crypto currency for the similar period of time they are also hundred percent sure for getting a valuable profit by holding bitcoins.
Activity: 462
October 07, 2017, 06:54:04 PM
People holding bitcoin it obvious to earn more...traders buying bitcoin in low price at hold until the price of bitcoin goes high...like me i do that can of practice to earn bitcoin
Holding bitcoin is beneficial in nature due to the preciousness and a very lucky crypto currency among others.Holdind bitcoin  for a specific period of time is highly appreciated  by me but I will not recommend to hold bitcoins for a very long time because I think that holding anything for a long time especially in business is not very fruitfull as a well known proverd “greed is curese’” will come fit on it.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 07, 2017, 10:35:53 AM
people still holding bitcoin because they are want to sell bitcoin in high price which is not this time and they can wait for another time. they are sure that in future, the bitcoin price will increase the high price so if they sell later, they can make big profit. i think we already learn from the past two years ago which bitcoin is still cheap and then in the last year, the price is start to increase and finally in this year, bitcoin reach the highest price ever.
Activity: 980
October 07, 2017, 07:47:46 AM
People holding bitcoin because of its strength in crypto currency market and it is a base currency for all altcoin trading exchanges. It makes new high every year and those who hold it from its beginning are millionaires or billionaires in last 8 years. Its supply is limited and demand it big and now many people want to invest in it as long term investment and it is also a big reason for its rise in future.
Activity: 179
October 07, 2017, 07:39:13 AM
People holding bitcoin it obvious to earn more...traders buying bitcoin in low price at hold until the price of bitcoin goes high...like me i do that can of practice to earn bitcoin
Activity: 532
Merit: 284
October 07, 2017, 07:29:46 AM
Bitcoin owners waiting price  increasing and i think it is reasonable
I agree, well mostly those people who have a large number of coin who is holding and just waiting for that big increase in price.

But on the other hand when the price is having quite a dump, these people will start to buy Bitcoin, its quite a good investment really. I have tried it my self, and it was worth it.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
October 07, 2017, 06:52:39 AM
people are holding bitcoin because it is acceptable as legal currency in many countries and accepted by many online portals as payment mode .
those who are holding from beginning are now multi millionaires so it has very long and stable future   

Yes that is a good answer.  We are trying to hold our bitcoins because we believe that bitcoin in due time will give us a good earning.  For example one bitcoin now is around $4000 and ten years from now it could be ten times its value.  So it will give many people an opportunity to become rich.  As much as I can, I am trying to hold my bitcoin if there is no need for me to withdraw some of it.

That's good senior but most people hold or invested into bitcoin this days are all influence by two friend which is Charlie Shrem and the 'bitcoin jesus' Roger Ver. Charlie, was early adopted of bitcoin while Ver was first bitcoin investor startup. This 2 friend make people to believe there is good tiding in holding and investing into bitcoin.
Activity: 210
October 07, 2017, 06:49:55 AM
well most of the users are holding bitcoin for money and there's another type of bitcoin users who simply accumulate it , the 21 bitcoin theory it's just great.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
October 07, 2017, 06:46:42 AM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?
A lot of people holding bitcoins because they believe that bitcoins values and price is continue to increase and increase in the future. Bitcoins is very popular in market nowadays and many people wanted to earn and want to hold in their wallet for a long time. They believe they could be rich in the future.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
October 07, 2017, 06:40:14 AM
I think they believe that the promise that this currency have. The promise that someday this digital currency will grow even more especially until now that the adoptation rate has dramatically increase from just two years. The demand has recently gotten higher and the result is higher price which means the more people are using it. Even countries started adopted it, more merchants are using it for their online or offline business and the average joe has now started to recognize bitcoin and has basic knowledge about it. It's decentralization, security, low fees, and global payments is the reason why people use it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
October 07, 2017, 06:30:34 AM
it's because bitcoin provides an advantage if you hold bitcoin. maybe for a moment bitcoin will go down and make you worry for fear of losing. in my opinion it is speculation of bitcoin. so you'd better hold bitcoin because bitcoin will keep going up. you will earn a lot from bitcoin and make you rich
Activity: 406
October 07, 2017, 06:30:08 AM
Bitcoin in today's date is treated as an asset by many of the cryptocurrency traders. Its fall in or rise in prices may be ignored for certain period of time as the rise of cryptocurrencies period has only started. Much more rise is expected in the price & we may see continuous rallies & corrections as well. Corrections only would be due to bring in more orders & establish the average price & then can we can expect some volatality in the future.
Activity: 490
October 07, 2017, 06:18:05 AM
people are holding bitcoin because it is acceptable as legal currency in many countries and accepted by many online portals as payment mode .
those who are holding from beginning are now multi millionaires so it has very long and stable future   

Yes that is a good answer.  We are trying to hold our bitcoins because we believe that bitcoin in due time will give us a good earning.  For example one bitcoin now is around $4000 and ten years from now it could be ten times its value.  So it will give many people an opportunity to become rich.  As much as I can, I am trying to hold my bitcoin if there is no need for me to withdraw some of it.

Agree I am also holding my bitcoin since the day I bought it and taking the opportunity in becoming rich after 10 years. The only bitcoin that I spend is the one that I earned from signature campaigns but I don't spend them all I only get at least 5% of my earnings and still holding the rest.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
October 07, 2017, 06:04:29 AM

I think people holding bitcoin because it helps them in their life like financial problem. In bitcoin you may sure that your money is in a good hand and your money is safe and secure. If you are holding your bitcoin it means you are holding too your dreams to come true. Maybe bitcoin is the way to succeed.
Activity: 448
October 07, 2017, 05:14:57 AM
People are holding bitcoin because it was a mere asset to us. In cases of flactiating rate ints value, panicking is not the best option. We all knew that bitcoin had establish a good standing in the market and it is the most popular coin in the market. Holding them until its value rises is a good choice.
Activity: 448
CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH
October 07, 2017, 05:09:55 AM
They thinks in future bitcoin's price will raise & it will be huge profit.sometimes I also do that for profit.
Pages:
Jump to: