Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are holding Bitcoin? - page 90. (Read 58467 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
August 14, 2017, 06:19:53 PM
people are still  holding bitcoins as they believe the price's would go up like now it is $4K and it is expected to go on increasing more and more
once they  would think that this is the time , they had made enough profit they sell it , these people use bitcoins as investment
or they would simply use BTC the buy other digital currencies that has the potential to give enough profit to them  , so they hold them like they did for bitcoins
people who hold bitcoins have trust on BTC that it would keep on increasing its value ,

A lot of people are holding bitcoin because they want to get higher profit because we all can see that the price of the bitcoin is increasing with time so they knows that if they will hold their bitcoin they will get huge profit and a lot of new feathers are being a part of the bitcoin and we can see bitcoin is being volatile and it will make the price more enormous so it could be the reason behind holding their bitcoin.   
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
August 14, 2017, 05:06:13 PM
People hold Bitcoin as in future it's value may be higher than what is today.Holding is good option in Bitcoin as past this year price went from around $1000 to $4000 so who has hold would gain lots of profit.So I think holding is good option while everyone sell their Bitcoin as price increased.
Saving bitcoins for future is the right thing to do if you really do not have a good excuse to spend it. You are right that it’s worth 4k dollars at the present and the prices will be touching the sky in near future. Holding on to your bitcoins and superior to invest in it will certainly aid in future.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
August 14, 2017, 12:52:59 PM
Maybe now bitcointalk is very valuable compared to others ,, i am grateful to know bitcointalk because bitcointalk can change my life, though new know bitcointalk.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
August 14, 2017, 11:52:05 AM
People are holding Btc because of its increasing value it is one of the best assets for holding long time. The value was under 1000$ in 2016 and now it is 4000$ in 2017 it is like investment without any risk.

Such investors will sell all bitcoins they have in a moment after -20% fall at one day Smiley
Activity: 224
August 14, 2017, 11:46:02 AM
It sure wise to hold your bitcoin still because the price is drastically changing and and it always find ways to increase every time you check it, so hold your bitcoins while it last
Activity: 1204
Merit: 545
August 14, 2017, 11:37:54 AM
The answer is simple as that,bitcoin is growing a lot and it will keep on growing a lot with the time.I think it as a good investement which can make my money grow with the time.
moreover, bitcoin also provides a good system for the people and help them to hide their identity from the world ourside. Besides, if you know how to use bitcoin, you will never lose your property because of the high security in the blockchain Cheesy
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
August 14, 2017, 11:24:07 AM
Because bitcoin is the future of the world's payment system, and I'm sure there will soon be many countries that authorize bitcoin as their payment system.

Is tfat a reason for holding? Well for me I'm holding in order to make huge profits when the prices climbs up high and I'm satisfied with my returns.
Activity: 392
Merit: 257
August 14, 2017, 03:22:21 AM
People hold Bitcoin as in future it's value may be higher than what is today.Holding is good option in Bitcoin as past this year price went from around $1000 to $4000 so who has hold would gain lots of profit.So I think holding is good option while everyone sell their Bitcoin as price increased.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
August 14, 2017, 02:55:08 AM
People are holding Btc because of its increasing value it is one of the best assets for holding long time. The value was under 1000$ in 2016 and now it is 4000$ in 2017 it is like investment without any risk. And as there is a lot of option in alt coin for trading where the market ups and down frequently so maximum people trade with alt coin saving their most valuable assets -bitcoin.
Activity: 952
August 14, 2017, 02:52:09 AM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?
In earlier times,chinese investors had an upper hand over the bitcoin market since they had largest volume of bitcoins with them.It was mainly possible since they had majority of bitcoin mining farms in china.They used to dump their large volume of bitcoins at once and tried to manipulate bitcoin price.As a result of this huge dump,price began to fall quickly which made newbies panic and they just sold their bitcoins immediately at lower prices and chinese big whales bought those coins at cheaper price.This was a regular strategy and it is even used by big whales nowadays.But now,most of investors are well aware that bitcoin is ever growing in price despite critical conditions and they believe that its price would definitely increase despite huge price dips and so they just want to hold their bitcoins with them instead of selling.
Activity: 198
August 14, 2017, 02:41:57 AM
The answer is simple as that,bitcoin is growing a lot and it will keep on growing a lot with the time.I think it as a good investement which can make my money grow with the time.

This is a good investment for me because the price of bitcoin in the past is low and as the days goes by you see that bitcoin is having a progress and if some people are holding some big amount of bitcoin in the past or they are continuing to hold their bitcoin today. I must say that they are millionaires now. I hold bitcoin too because i think it will help me in my future even i only invest a little by little.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
August 14, 2017, 12:42:21 AM
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
August 14, 2017, 12:11:09 AM
people are still  holding bitcoins as they believe the price's would go up like now it is $4K and it is expected to go on increasing more and more
once they  would think that this is the time , they had made enough profit they sell it , these people use bitcoins as investment
or they would simply use BTC the buy other digital currencies that has the potential to give enough profit to them  , so they hold them like they did for bitcoins
people who hold bitcoins have trust on BTC that it would keep on increasing its value ,
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
August 13, 2017, 10:43:38 PM
Because bitcoin is the future of the world's payment system, and I'm sure there will soon be many countries that authorize bitcoin as their payment system.
Activity: 593
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
August 13, 2017, 09:27:27 PM
Because people think they need to hold bitcoin and wait for a right moment to sell it Grin
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
August 13, 2017, 09:24:52 PM
It looks like they'll be waiting for the right moment to sell bitcoin when the price is again the highest according to them, so they will get more profit
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 13, 2017, 09:20:31 PM
Because I believe that its value will still increase in the future. It might be my key of achieving some of my goals in life. It's a good way of saving money when you want an interest that can beat inflation and not wanted to save in banks that has an interest that is so minimal and the value of your money will decrease over time. 
When compared majority of the users who have invested into bitcoin was the people in the intermediary level fighting hard to reach next level in the life and uplift their living status. They find it to be the only way, as say job can help to certain extent, however hard one works.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
August 13, 2017, 09:17:16 PM
Because I believe that its value will still increase in the future. It might be my key of achieving some of my goals in life. It's a good way of saving money when you want an interest that can beat inflation and not wanted to save in banks that has an interest that is so minimal and the value of your money will decrease over time. 
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
August 13, 2017, 07:10:42 PM
People are holding bitcoin because we are
trusting on the capability of bitcoin that
it will be successful in the near future.

I believe on this that bitcoin will become successful in the future, as the demand for bitcoin are really increasing i can see the price of it around $5000 this year, and people should hold more bitcoin now for them to generate more money in the future.
Activity: 784
August 13, 2017, 04:56:06 PM
Bitcoin has becamed a digital gold, soo the question is why would you sell something that you believe and know that can grow more over time, soo it does make sense to save your coins, unless you need money i wouldnt moove any coin till 2020, where for some people will be enought and will left crypto investment rich, or with a lot money to use.

I believe that in the coming 2020s will make bitcoin prices very expensive. And maybe for those of us who hold bitcoin in large quantities will be a millionaire in 2020

For 2017 it is too late to buy and hold large bitcoin quantity. Because price is more than 4000$ and it will not exceed 6000$ for current year imo.
Pages:
Jump to: