Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are holding Bitcoin? - page 92. (Read 58467 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 250
August 12, 2017, 03:26:05 AM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?
At the time you asked, a month ago I thought that people kept Bitcoin at that time because there were speculations that Bitcoin prices would rise. At that time, Bitcoin's price was fluctuating, it was dropping sharply, cheapness made many people see the opportunity, they would buy much Bitcoin to reserve, wait for high prices and they would have a lot of profit. Or maybe they are waiting for events on August 1, they can get more profit by claiming Bitcoin Cash. But all for one common goal is to make a lot of profits
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
August 12, 2017, 03:05:50 AM
Peoples are holding Bitcoin definitely argue because by holding bitcoin at this time will get very profitable results when selling it next. And i think that's a good decision, because i'm sure bitcoin prices will continue to increase in the as time goes by. Of course for those who currently hold and sell it when bitcoin prices will be higher again, will provide many advantages including me also like that.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
August 12, 2017, 02:42:48 AM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?
I think many people hold the bitcoins because bitcoin's price will be more expensive in the future,
bitcoins be considered as new digital gold and digital asset, bitcoins can protect their whealty from inflation
so they hold bitcoins for long time.

Exactly. Simple reason. People holds it because we all know that its value isn't stable so they think that in the future the price will be very high and if they will sell there coin the earnings on them was high. It just a matter of patient and time if you want to earn a lot because if you will hold it make sure to monitor it and of course bare with it and wait to rise.
That is the only reason that i always remember because i believe that bitcoin will be costing at least 10,000 USD in the future and if we will have at least 10 bitcoins now then it will be worth 100,000 USD in the future which is a really huge money for an average person and i can starting building my house with that and buying the cars that i want.
Activity: 331
August 12, 2017, 12:22:10 AM
I think many people hold the bitcoins because bitcoin's price will be more expensive in the future,
bitcoins be considered as new digital gold and digital asset, bitcoins can protect their whealty from inflation

Exactly. Simple reason. People holds it because we all know that its value isn't stable so they think that in the future the price will be very high and if they will sell there coin the earnings on them was high. It just a matter of patient and time if you want to earn a lot because if you will hold it make sure to monitor it and of course bare with it and wait to rise.
Activity: 462
DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3
August 12, 2017, 12:20:46 AM

I do think that for some people hold their bitcoin because they believe that bitcoin will be the future of currency and the price will be so much higher than now. If you think about it all coins inflate and deflate over time but even that happens if you think about before bitcoin still manage to come up and if you check over the years it always do that but not all the time. If that happened always bitcoin would be just cheap right now but its not. Tha's why a lot of people are still holding, small deflate of exchange won't really bother them because they believe bitcoin is the future and our future.
Activity: 411
Merit: 335
August 12, 2017, 12:18:19 AM

Yep. People that are holding bitcoins know they will earn a lot. People holding because of the earnings. If the value proce is very low they will buy a lot of it then hold it until it become high then they will sell it in able to earn and to have winning. What if drops? Of course they will not sell it because they are long term holders.
Activity: 1078
http://unidapp.app
August 12, 2017, 12:15:14 AM
They are waiting for the price of Bitcoin to increase so they can make a profit.
yes that is right that majority of people are holding bitcoin for the  price increase. i am sure that bitcoin price will continue increasing for a long long time.
yeah its good for long term investment. But sometimes we are tempted to sell when the price is rising as it is today. today bitcoin have a big change. but i still hold for the future
Me too.  I also keep Bitcoin and try not to sell them at the present time because I am sure it will go up very high and they will use Bitcoin to pay online, which would be great for those who have a need to use  the internet every day
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
August 11, 2017, 11:48:36 PM
They are waiting for the price of Bitcoin to increase so they can make a profit.
yes that is right that majority of people are holding bitcoin for the  price increase. i am sure that bitcoin price will continue increasing for a long long time.
yeah its good for long term investment. But sometimes we are tempted to sell when the price is rising as it is today. today bitcoin have a big change. but i still hold for the future
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
August 11, 2017, 06:45:22 PM
I do not think it's just a matter of waiting for bitcoin prices to go up, of course they hold bitcoin for their long-term investment purpose, because they have a bitcoin price trust that will continue to increase for next year and of course this will benefit the bitcoin holders.

The beginning of your sentence contradicts with what you are saying later. ) I think that not only Bitcoin, but any asset people are holding in hope of price increase. It is as simple as that. I personally can see no other purpose for holding.

Yes, those who hold it in their hands usually do not sell it, but I do not know how long this will continue, but I am looking forward to harsh drops in the price this month.
Activity: 378
August 11, 2017, 06:38:39 PM
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 11, 2017, 05:29:42 PM
But people keep bitcoins, they just blow bubbles. It seems to me that if things remain as is we will see no rise in prices but rather a fall. Money generate revenue only when they turn in the economy. I feel sorry for those who think that bitcoin will grow forever.
Since you are talking about economy, let me tell you how this will work if they keep holding their coins. The more the people hold bitcoins and the more demand it creates which will end up increasing the price. More people starting to learn about bitcoin = more demand. So if things remain this way, i don't see why the price won't be increasing.
Activity: 551
Merit: 500
August 11, 2017, 05:16:41 PM
Bitcoin is considered the gold in cyber space. It is in its initial rising phase. Holding it will make good profit, it is the same as people hold the gold.
Activity: 48
Merit: 10
August 11, 2017, 05:12:31 PM
Activity: 420
Merit: 266
August 11, 2017, 05:06:29 PM
It seems to me that this is obvious. Bitcoin will grow in price and then people will be able to get a big profit. Yes, the price of bitcoin is very unstable, as it has always been, but there is no reason to sell it for now, I think.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 11, 2017, 03:51:05 PM
Bitcoin prices are always up and down. We can not easily predict.
Bitcoins are a valuable asset for the future so that's why I keep bitcoins when the price goes down.

If i were you, i will be smart in managing my bitcoins because if i will just be idle and just keep my bitcoin and if i will not play my bitcoins in the market then the chance of getting rich fast is low, if you will play it like buying it cheap and selling it for an expensive price is a smart or wise decision because you can easily make money and you can buy more amount of bitcoin if its value goes down again.
DoublerHunter, I don't see the act of buying cheap and selling high as a smart or wise decision because if you watch closely the level of falling in price of bitcoin is low this days and that's because the total number of bitcoins left to mine is 4,502,888. Therefore, I see buying with fiat and holding of coin as a smart decision.

Yes, buying with fiat is a good way to make profit. These days we saw a high pump in the price of bitcoin from 2700$ to 3400$ and soon to cross 4000$. Even if we purchase 1 btc now and sell it in some months when the price goes above 4000$ will give us profit of maybe 500-600$ and that us a good profit

So there are 4,502,888 left to be mined? up until when do we expect this to be hit?
It will take a lot of years before the bitcoin gets mined out, the supply that is left is still high and the difficulty of bitcoin is growing so the estimation of mining bitcoin will become longer and before bitcoin gets maxed out in supply for miners, the price of bitcoin will surely around 10,000 USD or more.
Interesting and important issue it is whether Bitcoins are going to be mined out in days or centuries. But more significant point is this either one should keep Bitcoins in his pocket or increase it by any means. I encourage all the Bitcoin holders to increase this asset by all possible methods because its value is going to shoot to 4000 dollars by the end of this year and will hopefully keep on increasing.

I also suggest to not wasting much time thinking about far future, no matter how large the amount is one day it's going to be finished. So be the first one to get your hands on as much Bitcoin as possible.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
August 11, 2017, 12:58:30 PM
Price is rising like a crazy and everyone is hoping to see much higher price in this year and that is the reason people are holding their coins so that they can sell at much higher price to get maximum profits and majority of people have target to sell their coins when it reaches to $5000.
While that can be the reason behind the recent adopters of bitcoin, the early adopter probably did not had in mind that bitcoin could reach the prices that has reached at the moment, probably their intention were more like being part of this new experiment called bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
August 11, 2017, 09:41:47 AM
But people keep bitcoins, they just blow bubbles. It seems to me that if things remain as is we will see no rise in prices but rather a fall. Money generate revenue only when they turn in the economy. I feel sorry for those who think that bitcoin will grow forever.
Activity: 378
Embrace change
August 11, 2017, 09:34:46 AM

Agreed. Holding bitcoin is a strategy. You need to have a plan when to spend it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 292
August 11, 2017, 09:20:11 AM
There are a lot speculations that the price of bitcoin is going to skyrocket in few years to come that is why people kept holding their coins. People opinion that the price is going higher based on the fact that those who kept their bitcoin few years back are rich now.
Well in truth no one has ever predicted that it will go skyrocket. I mean in the past the bitcoin prize is not that high to buy something so expensive. Then it has nothing to do with the price when they are holding it, its just that it doesn't worth that much in those days. But now the price is just as high as the Mount Fuji that is, that is why they're holding it now.
Activity: 686
Merit: 510
August 11, 2017, 07:31:46 AM
Holding our Bitcoin has a purpose. It will make our money grow and increased in its price. As what we had today, bitcoin increased more than $1000. This is what I am pointing out, it will grow a lot of profit and bitcoin of holding your money in a very very long time.

I will plan my bitcoin very well before I exchange it into another cryptocurrency or maybe I will invest it in the ICO to make my money big.
Pages:
Jump to: