Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are holding Bitcoin? - page 86. (Read 58467 times)

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
August 19, 2017, 06:34:44 PM
I think people holdkng their bitcoin is becuase theyre waiting for a high value of bitcoin because all people want to have a good and highprofit. We already know that bitcoin is volatile . and many people hold their bitcoin is because theyre want to become rich in the future.
People does hold their bitcoin because of getting rich in the future but it was because of inflation which could lead to people not saving for their future and their children’s future since their savings might be worthless after some years and they see bitcoin as a way out.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
August 19, 2017, 01:54:33 PM
Eat keep bitcoin because it is profitable and it is possible not bad to earn on it
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
August 19, 2017, 12:31:53 PM
holding on to Bitcoin will the small we buying gold bar to keep. is for the investment and the returns in the future.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
August 19, 2017, 10:35:23 AM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?

Because the price of the bitcoins are increasing day by day and there is a major possibility to increase the price even further in the coming months, which should be the main reason for people to hold the bitcoins for longer period.
Activity: 406
Merit: 256
August 19, 2017, 10:32:08 AM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?

I think it's because even when bitcoin price falls hard, it will eventually recover and even surpass it's price when it started falling. Just look at the price history of bitcoin, it started less than a dollar and costs almost $2000 today. Just imagine when you held or accidentally forgot your bitcoin when it started.
Such thoughts lead to nowhere. You may encounter problem when the price is back at a high level. If all speculators will withdraw their capital from bitcoin then the price may return to level of 2014. Bitcoin is a Paradise for speculators and a trap for investors.
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
August 19, 2017, 10:26:05 AM
I think people holdkng their bitcoin is becuase theyre waiting for a high value of bitcoin because all people want to have a good and highprofit. We already know that bitcoin is volatile . and many people hold their bitcoin is because theyre want to become rich in the future.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
August 19, 2017, 10:24:40 AM

I think it's because even when bitcoin price falls hard, it will eventually recover and even surpass it's price when it started falling. Just look at the price history of bitcoin, it started less than a dollar and costs almost $2000 today. Just imagine when you held or accidentally forgot your bitcoin when it started.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum
August 19, 2017, 10:23:18 AM
People are holding bitcoins now because of its predicted value to rise up from $10,000.00 to $100,000.00 after 10years.
Imagine that value? You really have to keep safe your bitcoins.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
https://luxantdigitalbank.com/
August 19, 2017, 10:21:17 AM
People are holding on with their bitcoins as the total number of bitcoins are limited and their demand is increasing day by day and hence there are chance for hike in the value.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BlockChainBroker - The Real Estate Exchange
August 19, 2017, 10:19:48 AM
I am actually one of those people who are holding BTC but I only hold small ammount about $100 earning from signature campaign and month by month my BTC will grow even the price remains since I am just holding all of my earnings from campaigns but as price goes up it's profit also goes up. Therefore, people are holding any ammount of BTC because they believe that they have a bright future in it. In my case it is actually my source of income so that's why I hold and  tried my luck in BTC.
Well congrats any amount can goes along way as long as we believe that its possible to make it happen. We can see the starting amount of btc way back before and how it is now . It just proves even by holding we can earn as time passes can considered a long terms investment.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 19, 2017, 10:05:36 AM
I am actually one of those people who are holding BTC but I only hold small ammount about $100 earning from signature campaign and month by month my BTC will grow even the price remains since I am just holding all of my earnings from campaigns but as price goes up it's profit also goes up. Therefore, people are holding any ammount of BTC because they believe that they have a bright future in it. In my case it is actually my source of income so that's why I hold and  tried my luck in BTC.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
August 19, 2017, 09:42:47 AM
I think they hold their bitcoin because there is a possibility that price of bitcoin will rapidly increase in the future. In addition to that, holding is one of the good option if you want to make good income. Lastly, you should hold your bitcoin because it willhelp you to become rich.
Activity: 266
Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs
August 19, 2017, 09:32:53 AM
   Bitcoin is a very efficient tool in using money in many ways. It is effective in using for business and leisure like sports betting. I think people are holding onto it because it is a good investment for the future. When the price went up, it is very advisable to sell your bitcoin and with that you can double your money.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
August 18, 2017, 05:29:46 PM
I think the BTC price is continously getting higher and higher everyda. there are days that it drops but if you compare it with the days it gets higher, you know that the latter is better. When i opened my BTC wallet, the BTC price is 195,000 pesos. But now, it ranges from 220k. just a matter of 1 1/2 weeks time..
Bitcoin is slowly gaining steam, people are recognizing this fact, I think we are coming to a point that if you do not get into bitcoin right now you are going to lose the opportunity of a lifetime, we do not know how high the price is going to be in the next five years but I think it is going to be a lot higher than what we are seeing at the moment.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
August 18, 2017, 02:35:54 PM
Becuse they believed bitcoin has a good future and has a potential to become new world currency in the near future. Other's may think also that bitcoin will become 100, 000$ so they hold it in a long term.
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
August 18, 2017, 01:40:56 PM
And why not, even a dollar against the background of bitcoin is failing, this is a new kind of economy, as we see the monetary system - it looks more like a power system, over slaves, above us, thanks to the crypto currency we get freedom, bitcoin is the best of its kind what
Activity: 392
Merit: 292
August 18, 2017, 11:34:35 AM
Of course for long-term investment. And I'm sure with the current prices, many are interested in bitcoin to make bitcoin a long-term investment. They believe that bitcoin prices will continue to skyrocket
I agree. Bitcoin is the right investment choice. I am sure that in the future bitcoin will become a rare item that many people are looking for, so it is certain that the price will be higher
Rare item? I don't think so, since Bitcoin is now a rising star phenomenon of some sort Bitcoin will be a common item but has so much value in the market. Rarity isn't always the label for high prices.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
August 17, 2017, 10:58:09 PM
Of course for long-term investment. And I'm sure with the current prices, many are interested in bitcoin to make bitcoin a long-term investment. They believe that bitcoin prices will continue to skyrocket
I agree. Bitcoin is the right investment choice. I am sure that in the future bitcoin will become a rare item that many people are looking for, so it is certain that the price will be higher
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
August 17, 2017, 09:35:17 PM
Yes. There is really a good reason why people are keep on holding into their bitcoin. That reason is yes they are waiting for something. Waiting for the time to come that the bitcoin's price will pump giving us an opportunity to gain more than what we usually have. Because by just holding into bitcoin, we can easily gain by the means of its price changes.
Activity: 126
August 17, 2017, 09:00:27 PM
I think the BTC price is continously getting higher and higher everyda. there are days that it drops but if you compare it with the days it gets higher, you know that the latter is better. When i opened my BTC wallet, the BTC price is 195,000 pesos. But now, it ranges from 220k. just a matter of 1 1/2 weeks time..
Pages:
Jump to: