Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are holding Bitcoin? - page 91. (Read 58467 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 253
August 13, 2017, 04:30:14 PM
Bitcoin has becamed a digital gold, soo the question is why would you sell something that you believe and know that can grow more over time, soo it does make sense to save your coins, unless you need money i wouldnt moove any coin till 2020, where for some people will be enought and will left crypto investment rich, or with a lot money to use.

I believe that in the coming 2020s will make bitcoin prices very expensive. And maybe for those of us who hold bitcoin in large quantities will be a millionaire in 2020
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
August 13, 2017, 04:29:58 PM
People are holding bitcoin because we are
trusting on the capability of bitcoin that
it will be successful in the near future.

Very true, everyone is holding because we do believe that one day there will be the time that bitcoin is going to give us a very good life. And we are all expecting that the price is about to increase very soon, so we know that there will be day that bitcoin will reach it's new ATH so just keep on holding.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
August 13, 2017, 04:22:52 PM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?
Bitcoin holders have already seen such price rises and dips many times before.They are well aware that each time bitcoin price increases followed by a price fall,still bitcoin price would get stable only at a price higher than its previous price.They have seen bitcoin price gradually increasing in a long term basis and so they don't want to bother any price fluctuations in short term and they feel much comfortable in holding bitcoins instead of selling in panic as newbies do.
Correct, long term holders are different than traders, holders do their best to not move their coins at all, the only thing they care is to have their coins securely placed in a hardware wallet or cold storage, traders in the other hand are trying to get more bitcoin by trading other crypto and wait for a favorable exchange if successful they get more bitcoin if not then they lose money.
Traders and holders both are poles apart. They both have different intentions and interests which force them to take respected decisions. Holders like to keep their Bitcoins in their pockets while traders take risk and try to expand their valuables. I personally support trading instead of keeping bitcoins inside the wallet. As far as profit is concerned, both are rich people.
Bitcoins is now in its pumping phase so if someone sells his bitcoins will definitely earn huge profits. The prices are still going to rise and those who will hold their bitcoins today and sell them tomorrow when will definitely earn more profit. The only times to keep bitcoins are any asset is during their dumping phase. You just need to be patient.
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
August 12, 2017, 08:59:34 AM
Bitcoin has becamed a digital gold, soo the question is why would you sell something that you believe and know that can grow more over time, soo it does make sense to save your coins, unless you need money i wouldnt moove any coin till 2020, where for some people will be enought and will left crypto investment rich, or with a lot money to use.
and
i think bitcooin is a digital currency although people are holding bitcoin  and using it for price increase but i think that in future people will be using it as furrency when  bitcoin facilities will be available everywhere.
Activity: 868
August 12, 2017, 08:29:23 AM
Activity: 1680
Merit: 288
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 12, 2017, 08:26:54 AM
People are keep on holding on bitcoin because someday its price will became high and if we exchange it ,it is the better way to start our investment to what we want do maybe a business or a savings for the future of our family.it is also based on demand of bitcoin and i hope its demand will rise.

Increase in bitcoin value every month is remarkable even though the price will go down if there is a problem regarding the miner's protocol and sec security issues. It does not spoil the spirit and prove the price of bitcoin always increases afterwards.
Activity: 666
August 12, 2017, 07:45:04 AM
People are holding onto bitcoins in pure faith that the price will go up. If more and more people are investing in bitcoin, that will only drive the price of bitcoin up. Bitcoin is built up on a network of trust. People are holding onto their bitcoins as they are waiting for a good value rise. I would encourage this movement, however if too many people do this, then the market will be slowed down as not many transactions / trades would be made.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
August 12, 2017, 07:42:43 AM
People are holding bitcoin because we are
trusting on the capability of bitcoin that
it will be successful in the near future.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
August 12, 2017, 07:40:38 AM
At this point people are holding Bitcoin for profit. I think for a few dollars more many will lose much, but hey, they are adults and should know what they are doing !
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
August 12, 2017, 07:37:53 AM
Of course holding bitcoin now , the price still have lot of space to increase .
Waiting to reached $5000  Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
August 12, 2017, 07:37:43 AM
It's because of the drastic changes in the price of bitcoin. The price is istill inconsistent so people are hoping until they can convert theirs to a reasonable amount in their curreny. Think of it as stocks
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
August 12, 2017, 07:33:52 AM
People are keep on holding on bitcoin because someday its price will became high and if we exchange it ,it is the better way to start our investment to what we want do maybe a business or a savings for the future of our family.it is also based on demand of bitcoin and i hope its demand will rise.
Bitcoin is indeed a very profitable investment. Many people who are willing to spend the money they have to buy bitcoin, this is proof that bitcoin is very desirable. So we all flocked to buy bitcoin and hope there will be an increase in the future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 121
August 12, 2017, 07:29:33 AM
Activity: 642
August 12, 2017, 07:28:39 AM
Because bitcoin has a long-term investment role, they realize what to do when bitcoin prices go down and because of this awareness, bitcoin will continue to experience large volumes despite severe inflation, many comments about bitcoin will die or be destroyed in the future. But I'm sure they also continue to hold the bitcoin confidently.
yeah i think it is some kind of hypocrisy that you are commenting that i will die in the future and on other way you are holding it for the future to gain profit but i don't believe that in next 30 to 40 years there is any chance of it to destroy.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
August 12, 2017, 06:21:50 AM
I do not think it's just a matter of waiting for bitcoin prices to go up, of course they hold bitcoin for their long-term investment purpose, because they have a bitcoin price trust that will continue to increase for next year and of course this will benefit the bitcoin holders.

The beginning of your sentence contradicts with what you are saying later. ) I think that not only Bitcoin, but any asset people are holding in hope of price increase. It is as simple as that. I personally can see no other purpose for holding.

Yes, those who hold it in their hands usually do not sell it, but I do not know how long this will continue, but I am looking forward to harsh drops in the price this month.

But why? The demand is only rising these days. For example on my local exchange 80% of all deals is when people are buying $20-$25 worth of Bitcoin. That means that even people who don't have much money want to have at least a part of BTC. And there are more and more such people, so it is hardly that we will see the "harsh drops in the price" you've mentioned in the nearest future.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
August 12, 2017, 04:50:41 AM
Because bitcoin has a long-term investment role, they realize what to do when bitcoin prices go down and because of this awareness, bitcoin will continue to experience large volumes despite severe inflation, many comments about bitcoin will die or be destroyed in the future. But I'm sure they also continue to hold the bitcoin confidently.
Activity: 429
Merit: 100
August 12, 2017, 03:46:58 AM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?
They are waiting until Bitcoin go skyrocket. They are holding their wealth and waiting for the value of Bitcoin to increase. And as what we are winessing right now, fork is successful and the how it affects Bitcoin community is amazing. Continuous pumps are happening in Bitcoin community , and its value is already higher than 2500$ and we are expecting for more before this year end. Still a long way for BTC. More power.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 12, 2017, 03:42:56 AM
I think the way to gain profit is by holding bitcoin. And save it. Fluctuating bitcoin prices keep bitcoin prices up. Maybe today you buy bitcoin and in the future you will get profit. You just save your bitcoin without doing anything. Plus the growing popularity of bitcoin makes bitcoin demand increase and cause bitcoin prices to rise. So I think save your bitcoin for the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
August 12, 2017, 03:37:45 AM
In my opinion people holding bitcoins are believing that it would surpass the $10,000 mark very soon (actually I was one of them); Before the fork, I was kind of skeptic in buying up cheap bitcoins and look at it now everybody is wanting for a price roll back! If you have some bitcoins hold it until next year and see how far your money goes. I couldn't even believe that it is at $3,700 mark yet. Good luck to those who needs it.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
August 12, 2017, 03:36:27 AM
Why settle for a plain slice of cheese pizza today if in ten years or so, you could buy a gourmet pizza restaurant with that same amount of money as well as hire the staff to operate it.
Pages:
Jump to: