Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Are Not Honest. - page 3. (Read 7949 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 01:58:33 PM
the heart of man is deperately wicked.thats scriptures
Activity: 10
March 26, 2018, 01:18:29 PM
Not everyone is quite so welcoming of honesty; there are those who will actively avoid individuals who don’t hold back with their opinions. They do this to shield their egos from words that tear down the unrealities they have built in their minds. Those who are brutally honest know exactly who these people are. They can spot them from a distance, but this doesn’t stop them from speaking their mind if the need arises.
Activity: 76
March 25, 2018, 11:54:55 AM
There are 4 factors causing people to lie, namely:
1. Personality factors, namely the existence of certain individuals who tend to always lie
2. The factor of social context, namely the existence of certain social contexts that make people do lies.
3. Factor usefulness for liars, namely the benefits achieved for the perpetrators of lies.
4. Benefit factor for others is the existence of benefits for others, that I know 👌
Activity: 15
March 25, 2018, 11:04:12 AM
Well people are not honest because they have personal interest and motive and in order to get it they need to be dishonest or anything whatever it required.
Sometimes,  people are not honest because they are scared for those punishments.  They hide all of their lies just to secure their self..
Activity: 61
March 25, 2018, 07:37:21 AM
There is always fear inside us and I think that is one of the main reason why people sometimes don't say the truth. Some fear that others may judged them easily as they open up the things that they hide and sometimes, others may not freely opened up due to a bad experience. Trust issues are very common nowadays especially when you socialize. As you meet new people, you are hoping them to be a part of your life for a long time, but as days passes, you got to meet them deeply but suddenly, they disappointed you, and yet you care too much. You put your trust to that person only for them to crash it. And that is one experience why people don't do things the same way again. They build "trust issues" and they get to have second thoughts if the future people who will come along way can be trusted enough to let them in our lives again. That is why people, cannot be honest ALL THE TIME. Let us not expect things as we want them to happen. Sometimes, all it takes is for us to choose wisely those people who are trustworthy enough for you to  be honest as well.
Activity: 252
March 25, 2018, 06:58:04 AM
After many research about why people fail to keep to their promises i have come to realize that people always want to be ahead of their peers
Activity: 151
March 25, 2018, 06:53:20 AM
I think they dont want to trust or they are afraid not to tell the truth that is why some of us is lying..many reasons why we need to lie for our own sake and to be sucess in everything.
Activity: 134
March 25, 2018, 06:25:52 AM
Sometimes dishonest is useful, if you do something that not good to others, you can lie so that you will forgiven to that person.
Activity: 683
Merit: 500
March 25, 2018, 03:35:41 AM
Dishonest is early protection form against errors or mistakes and it is short way to get out of trouble/conflict. Besides There are many reasons why people lie. Whether it's a lie to cover up the truth, lie to protect self-esteem, lie not to look bad, and other lies. And I assume that lying becomes something everyone has experienced and done. Thus,  it's difficult now to find someone who can totally be trusted.
Activity: 42
March 25, 2018, 01:29:16 AM
If I'm dishonest like tell a lie or sorts, I am very restless and sometimes sleepless. Beats me how folks sit somewhere and plan how to cheat others and are glad doing it. It seems our compositions as humans vary. One person's conscience blames them so they want to do the right thing, another suppresses his conscience ank keeps doing what's wrong.
Because they concealed that even if they wants to be honest is hard at their will..
Activity: 84
March 25, 2018, 12:48:16 AM
Well people are not honest because they have personal interest and motive and in order to get it they need to be dishonest or anything whatever it required.

Yes your right. Dishonesty of a person is because of people's interest and to be safe from any risk. To tell a lie to overcome any danger or circumstances is not a good way, you made that problem so you must overcome that problem in a good way.
Activity: 26
March 24, 2018, 11:37:11 PM
Because they know it's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Activity: 26
March 24, 2018, 06:29:06 PM
there are many reasons behind telling lies. people can do that to save one's life, to deceive, to make some profit, whatever the reason could be.
Activity: 10
March 24, 2018, 05:20:23 PM
Some people just can’t help but speak their mind and this level of honesty comes with its own benefits and pitfalls. Through their honesty, these bold individuals will come to gain a unique perspective on life, on relationships, and on society in general. The unfiltered sincerity embodied by these people means they understand things that others might struggle with. They see through a lens that has a knack of revealing certain truths and these often come with a level of discomfort attached to them.
Activity: 173
March 24, 2018, 01:57:32 PM
Perhaps because it is not beneficial for people to tell the truth, and they only say what others want to hear.

Lying to others has already grown into a habit, moreover, in most cases, as practice shows, it is not punishable...
Activity: 50
March 24, 2018, 12:26:23 PM
one of the reasons is that they're afraid
afraid of the truth
afraid of themselves
afraid to lose something
afraid to get punished
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
March 24, 2018, 12:19:07 PM
Can I ask why people are not honest. As in, why is it that people don't keep to their words even when they can do so? Can't I just do business with someone without signing papers and get lawyers and witnesses and still keep to my words? Can't we get trustworthy people anymore?

Some people don't really know the value and importance of being honest. It is really important that we know how to value the trust of the people around us but there are just people around us that don't care if they lose the trust of the people around them. I think there are just people who are aiming for more than what they have and just focus on gaining more that they tent to be dishonest with their actions.
Activity: 294
March 24, 2018, 12:07:47 PM
Lack of proper education makes a man dishonest. Honesty is the best policy, yet peoples play false with other, because they want to gain with short time.
Activity: 28
March 23, 2018, 10:43:04 PM
They are scared to know the truth and tell the truth because of the consequences.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
March 23, 2018, 05:01:10 PM
I think that are just need to lie to you or somebody else to make profit. Lying without profit is very stupid and useless idea because you just saying bullshit.
Pages:
Jump to: