Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Are Not Honest. - page 5. (Read 7949 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 05:51:18 AM
I think not being honest in this world is common to the world , we will never can change that because that is who we are, we do that because we dont want people know the true to protect ourself or themselves.
Activity: 73
March 22, 2018, 04:10:22 AM
doing business without trust is difficult .. signing a letter just to make sure ...
Activity: 280
Merit: 152
March 22, 2018, 04:05:50 AM
in my perspective people are not honest because they want to inflate their image ......and i think they do that to hide something which is not yet ready to be exposed.....maybe their are many more reasons but i think the mentioned ones are at least two not to neglect reasons
Activity: 63
March 22, 2018, 02:07:35 AM
Honesty is a value that is universally accepted as a kindness. Regardless of nation, race, tribe, religion, wealth, or labels. All human beings can accept that honesty is a kindness. On the contrary, a lie is a betrayal of moral values and glory.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 02:07:18 AM
I think people are being dishonest because  theyy are afraid to reveal what is true or they are hiding someting that may cause something really bad they are covering something to avoid hurting something thatw what you called white lies. But if you are being dishonest just because you dont want to accept the consequences that's the true dishonest.
Activity: 37
March 22, 2018, 12:53:58 AM
A lot of people are running away from the things which, makes them dishonest.
Activity: 32
March 21, 2018, 10:54:48 PM
People are not honest because they don’t have the courage.    
Activity: 364
March 21, 2018, 09:56:57 PM
Люди нeчecтны чaщe вceгo из-зa cвoeгo нeвeжecтвa, глyпocти и нeoбpaзoвaннocти.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
March 21, 2018, 07:44:49 PM
Can I ask why people are not honest. As in, why is it that people don't keep to their words even when they can do so? Can't I just do business with someone without signing papers and get lawyers and witnesses and still keep to my words? Can't we get trustworthy people anymore?

Doing business and signing papers are called contract, you are obliged by the law to do it especially if there's a money involved. You can still do barter exchange without papers, lawyers and witnesses if you're exchanging goods to another, like trading only with products.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
March 21, 2018, 07:32:36 PM
No people are not dishonest. Many just likes to tell the truth.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
March 21, 2018, 06:14:52 PM
People are not honest because the think that lying in this situation is better and right decision or they just looking for profit. I used to think that eveyone just want to get profit by saying something.
Activity: 240
Merit: 104
March 21, 2018, 01:04:33 PM
People are dishonest because they are not taught the nature of human ethics, human ethics is influenced by the association of life. people who live in a good environment will definitely be good. and it's rare to find this life. one to one thousand. characteristic of human traits that have good ethical character is a smile, not arrogant, respect for parents, courtesy, tolerance.
in a course there must be agreement because we are obliged to protect our property for the future. and usually humans are damaged by property
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
March 21, 2018, 12:00:36 PM
Can I ask why people are not honest. As in, why is it that people don't keep to their words even when they can do so? Can't I just do business with someone without signing papers and get lawyers and witnesses and still keep to my words? Can't we get trustworthy people anymore?

Some people are not honest because they are tempted by material things that aren't theirs. They commit mistakes because they are experiencing jealousy and enviness sometimes that they tend to take what's not theirs. People sometimes forget about dignity and principle but just focus on reaching what they want.
Activity: 52
March 21, 2018, 10:03:02 AM
People have their own tendencies. We respond differently when our backs are against the wall or when something you really want is so close you can almost taste it. In business, a contract is important for it is a proof of commitment to the terms and conditions it contain. Employers can not simply accept a breach of contract without giving corresponding consequences. If we only rely to verbal agreement, we can forget it, take our words back or we can add more details to it to make the situation work to our advantage.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
March 21, 2018, 01:45:25 AM
Simply they don't want the truth to be out. Maybe the truth would humble them, the truth will hurt not just themselves but others too, and maybe the truth will actually hurt their pride, or in essence, if someone will know the truth then that information could hurt them. If a person has nothing to be actually afraid of, or telling the truth will not hurt them then people wouldn't lie anymore. But then again, there is also a factor where in a person will lie to stroke their ego.

Oh another off topic post. What can "that truth" have to do with dishonest people? Or in signing a contract? You didn't read the OP for sure.

As I would like to think, individuals are not fair since they are anxious. They are fleeing from something that they believe is a danger to their welfare and survival. People are intended to flourish and succeed in presence and they will do any methods essential just to proceed on living. Deceiving somebody is one of the numerous ways that can help them to maintain a strategic distance from such quandaries.

Correct, everyone has his own interest or should I say everyone wants to have things that they think are theirs. Same as in signing a contract, as much as possible we want to it to be in favor of our side or atleast fair enough that is why it's hard to have a "verbal agreement" only, because one side might flip and you're done.
Activity: 278
March 21, 2018, 01:02:06 AM
They just think about their own ass
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
March 21, 2018, 12:54:28 AM
Simply they don't want the truth to be out. Maybe the truth would humble them, the truth will hurt not just themselves but others too, and maybe the truth will actually hurt their pride, or in essence, if someone will know the truth then that information could hurt them. If a person has nothing to be actually afraid of, or telling the truth will not hurt them then people wouldn't lie anymore. But then again, there is also a factor where in a person will lie to stroke their ego.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
March 21, 2018, 12:27:50 AM
As I would like to think, individuals are not fair since they are anxious. They are fleeing from something that they believe is a danger to their welfare and survival. People are intended to flourish and succeed in presence and they will do any methods essential just to proceed on living. Deceiving somebody is one of the numerous ways that can help them to maintain a strategic distance from such quandaries.
Activity: 238
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
March 17, 2018, 02:02:01 PM

That question is also im thinking why people keep on lying to hurt people? i dont get it why they shouldnt tell the truth even if they can? maybe they dont want to tell the truth because its for their own good. selfish right? i know a lot of people like this there are so lier and i dont want a people like that.
Activity: 224
March 17, 2018, 12:53:38 PM
we lie through the whole journey of our life. lying is not a sin, at least try liying that wont hurt anyone, also sometimes it is better to say a lyi, rather than truth
Pages:
Jump to: