Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Are Not Honest. - page 4. (Read 7949 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 04:54:51 PM
people not honest because of poverty, example there's a rich man that eating on fast food when the time he sit down and eat his meal he did not notice that his wallet drop,then the other guy took his wallet and did not give it the rich man, and that's the reason a people become dishonest because of the poverty.
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
March 23, 2018, 02:41:11 PM
People sometimes became dishonest , because they have their own personal reason and motives why they are not telling the truth, like if the person they wanted to tell can be hurt by the true information they became dishonest and tell a white lies just to comfort that specific person instead of telling the truth.
Activity: 90
March 23, 2018, 01:17:07 PM
The only reason that seems reasonable is that they are not used to the truth.
Activity: 60
March 23, 2018, 01:56:40 AM
People are not honest because the world doesn’t deserve honesty.
Activity: 78
March 23, 2018, 12:12:47 AM
People are honest most of the times at least when they have to be.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 09:02:48 PM
People are not honest because they want to have things that others have and they have not , and they have their self interest to other things. But not all people are not honest , there are also people who are honest. But most are not , they usually have the envy to other people , dishonest people are the people that cannot be trusted.
Activity: 76
March 22, 2018, 07:45:24 PM
They are not honest because they don’t have to be.   
Activity: 2
March 22, 2018, 04:54:17 PM
"Cherish the friend who tells you a harsh truth, wanting ten times more to tell you a loving lie."
— Robert Brault
Activity: 22
March 22, 2018, 04:42:31 PM
I just really do not know why some people are no honest, just like duhhh?
But thinking on the other side, they might not be honest because they were fooled in the past and that really affected them so bad. Just gonna recall this quote "Once trust was broken, it cannot be bring back to its original form again"- so be honest as much as possible. It absolutely hurts when someone dear lied to you.
Activity: 42
March 22, 2018, 04:36:19 PM
There are many people who are honest but the honesty is not accepted.
Activity: 241
March 22, 2018, 04:11:29 PM
I think they are dishonest because they are not able to accept the consequences that they will get, so they better deceive the person for their personal interests. This is a very bad act, because when you do lies you will continue to do so and sooner or later the lie you cover will be uncovered as well. it would be better to be honest from the beginning even though it will be very painful for you.
Activity: 196
March 22, 2018, 02:48:27 PM
because every person seek a benefit for selfbeing. thats all
Activity: 139
March 22, 2018, 02:06:48 PM
that is the essence of a bad person. they want to achieve higher things but they forgot the reason and the nature of it. Honest, gentle, benevolent in society now is for the money and location
Activity: 266
March 22, 2018, 02:00:55 PM

Everyone has a different personality. Not everyone is completely honest. Have you ever asked yourself: have you ever lied? There are dishonest things that are good and there are dishonest things that are bad, occupying the majority in this world. We can not change because god has given birth to them. Be strong and accept this life.
Activity: 29
March 22, 2018, 01:43:48 PM
One needs a spine to be honest and most of the people don’t have it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
March 22, 2018, 10:11:41 AM
Can I ask why people are not honest. As in, why is it that people don't keep to their words even when they can do so? Can't I just do business with someone without signing papers and get lawyers and witnesses and still keep to my words? Can't we get trustworthy people anymore?

Because words are wind being released from our mouths.

What matters is actions, not words.

If a person has dealt previously in trustworthy manner, he's more likely to continue acting so.

If he hasn't, he most probably won't.

Actions matter, not words.
There must be something wrong both side ,why people are not honest,it depends also the situation and matter why there is people are not honest.we cant justified not even creticize to someone without any prove that they are not honest or they are telling lies,
Activity: 25
March 22, 2018, 09:39:26 AM
It is because it is the limitation of humans. We may be created in the images of GOD but we are limited in accepting what is good and bad. We tend to think of ourselves more than what others can benefit from us. It is also true that there are times we need to have contracts just for us to be legally bind with the agreement we may have with other people. However, I still do believe that there are still people who are trustworthy. It is just that in the world of business it is better to have signed paper rather than word agreement just to be safe and be professional.
Activity: 13
March 22, 2018, 09:33:27 AM
most people feel that the best way to treat people bad is to deceive people. i think the main reason why most people are not honest is simple because of low esteem. and some people do not even believe in themselves when it comes to making success in life.
Activity: 170
Merit: 1
March 22, 2018, 09:04:52 AM
I think people that are not honest are those who have done something wrong, they are covering their doings by telling lies and not being honest to other people. They are scared of the punishment they will receive.
.      It is simply means to remain who is the real you when you are going through .Also dishonesty sometimes are good it depends upon the situation that you have to hide something for a good reason that no one could ever be hurt.
Activity: 21
March 22, 2018, 07:31:12 AM
Because they dont want to reveal their true self or identity
Pages:
Jump to: