Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are still buying BTC? - page 49. (Read 13694 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 10:56:17 AM
Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-24com-matching-engine-seems-broken-site-down-174600 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
I think you should not run into the crowd and buy a bitcoin at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices are steadily decreasing in recent days and there are no signs of recovery, so Successful traders should wait to be able to buy bitcoin at the best price. The market may continue to fall and bitcoin prices will likely reach $ 6000 in the coming days.
Activity: 322
June 09, 2018, 10:44:15 AM
People are invested in bitcoin in many ways.
They see good reasons to stick with it and most of them are thinking long term.
Things crash from time to time, it doesnt mean they are dead.
And besides that profit isn't the main focus for most of the old dogs of bitcoin.

Bitcoins today is still profitable, the price in the market might go down but still there is a huge chance for its price to grow again because the market is volatile and we can use its volatility in order to earn more profit.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 09:54:38 AM
People are invested in bitcoin in many ways.
They see good reasons to stick with it and most of them are thinking long term.
Things crash from time to time, it doesnt mean they are dead.
And besides that profit isn't the main focus for most of the old dogs of bitcoin.

Yes, btc is one of the booming through investing. Now even famous investors and entrepreneurs are promoting bitcoin or standing behind bitcoin as a solution for now and into the future. That is how famous is btc.
Activity: 36
June 09, 2018, 08:43:33 AM
People want to earn money and bitcoin is a suitable investment. Given such a process as the mining price of bitcoin will always grow
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
June 09, 2018, 08:27:40 AM
Hello guys,

I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-24com-matching-engine-seems-broken-site-down-174600 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.

The fact that the price right now is low, makes it enticing for investors. There should be a few people out there thinking that right now is the right time to buy considering that the price has a very good chance to go back up again.

bitcoin price isn't low,

bitcoin has to much attention as it created its own market, and mass media jumped in on that, altcoins have now absorbed the peoples attention enough as didnt the exchanges and the exchange infrastructure.

regards
Activity: 2422
Merit: 343
June 09, 2018, 04:36:33 AM
Because people still believe investing in bitcoin. Investing in bitcoin in value is great for the long term and will produce something of value. So people are still buying bitcoins to make a profit in the future. Buy it while you have more money and buy it slowly.
They are all bullish about bitcoin because bitcoin can create a lot of profit for them and also for us people who have bitcoin. If i have a lot of money then i would still buying bitcoin even though i am reading a lot of fud in the internet because it doesn't matter to bitcoin because it will still go up because its community is so huge and there is a lot of supporters of bitcoin.
Activity: 120
June 09, 2018, 03:31:10 AM
Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

The fact that the price right now is low, makes it enticing for investors. There should be a few people out there thinking that right now is the right time to buy considering that the price has a very good chance to go back up again.
Activity: 56
June 09, 2018, 03:04:27 AM
For me, people are still buying bitcoin because they still believes that bitcoin will continue to rise in the next months or years. Bitcoin now are still the most popular among all coins in the crypto world. It still the most dominant coin in the market. And also they still believes that their money they invest in bitcoin will double or triple in price.
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 02:24:55 AM
Because people still believe investing in bitcoin. Investing in bitcoin in value is great for the long term and will produce something of value. So people are still buying bitcoins to make a profit in the future. Buy it while you have more money and buy it slowly.
Activity: 219
Merit: 101
June 09, 2018, 02:13:46 AM
People always choose the profitable site, day by day bitcoin is becoming the most influential platform for making profit within a short time so that people prefer Bitcoin as safe and sound investment. That’s why they are going to be attached to this platform day by day.
Yeah! This is one of the reasons why people are still buying bitcoins. They know about the secure and well future of bitcoins so they never want to miss an opportunity to become rich. Also, they are well aware about the popularity of bitcoins that is increasing day by day so no one can fool them by saying that their future is unstable.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
June 08, 2018, 07:51:15 PM
I think people are still buying bitcoin because they believe that the future and bitcoin prices will continue to improve and go up so buying bitcoin is a very good and profitable option.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 07:39:02 PM
Some people today still believe that bitcoin will continue to grow and increase in the future. Therefore they are still trying to buy and invest bitcoin.

Bitcoin is the most popular of all coins, bitcoin has a strong community and people are still investing bitcoin because they still trust and believe that bitcoin will grow up again, bitcoin will rise again just like he did last year.
Activity: 322
June 08, 2018, 07:29:36 PM
Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

This point, according to me, is not really good to buy bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting in recent days and there is no tendency to increase specifically, so to be able to trade Successful you need to always follow the bitcoin price. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices will be able to adjust to $ 7100 today.
Activity: 308
June 08, 2018, 06:58:04 PM
In the future, bitcoin can work as a currency or a means of payment. Not only critics of bitcoin, but also some crypto-enthusiasts agree that bitcoin has signs of a financial pyramid. As for the forecasts for the price of $ 196 thousand, then, according to the general director of the crypto-wire Wirex, bitcoin is able to reach this mark
As they say that nobody can really tell the exact price of bitcoin in the future. Definitely it will still grow as time passes by and that is why people are still buying bitcoin in the hope one day the can gain profit from it if the price surge higher that their buying rate.
Its price will more high because if we think about its previous price in 2017 so we can say that its price will double triple high after a year in 2018, so that is why many people want to buy bitcoin because they know it will very profitable for them.
copper member
Activity: 363
Merit: 9
June 08, 2018, 06:49:32 PM
In the future, bitcoin can work as a currency or a means of payment. Not only critics of bitcoin, but also some crypto-enthusiasts agree that bitcoin has signs of a financial pyramid. As for the forecasts for the price of $ 196 thousand, then, according to the general director of the crypto-wire Wirex, bitcoin is able to reach this mark
As they say that nobody can really tell the exact price of bitcoin in the future. Definitely it will still grow as time passes by and that is why people are still buying bitcoin in the hope one day the can gain profit from it if the price surge higher that their buying rate.
Activity: 136
June 08, 2018, 06:38:59 PM
Some people today still believe that bitcoin will continue to grow and increase in the future. Therefore they are still trying to buy and invest bitcoin.
Activity: 241
June 08, 2018, 06:11:26 PM
Activity: 140
June 08, 2018, 06:07:26 PM
Because people still want to believe in bitcoin and want to make a profit with the expensive bitcoin price it is today. And I am sure that in the future bitcoin will become a place of public payment in a country whose currency is worthless.Because people still want to believe in bitcoin and want to make a profit with the expensive bitcoin price it is today. And I am sure that in the future bitcoin will become a place of public payment in a country whose currency is worthless.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 06:04:19 PM
Well bitcoin would always be a force to reckon with as long as long as cryptocurrency is concerned. Bitcoin is the first coin as such would retain its place as one of investors favourite for a long time to come.
Activity: 420
June 08, 2018, 05:52:10 PM
If like the Internet and all its associated powers today, you believe Bitcoin can change the world, then it is worth buying into today - while it is cheap.In any case Bitcoin shines as a technology.

Yes bitcoin can change the world and their mind so many people will take a side from other activities like waste of time activities so they will join bitcoin and their life will settle with future, so that's why many people want to invest their money for their children because they want to secure their future, so many people know that bitcoin is the best investment place and they will earn a lot of money so that's why many people still buying bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: