Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are still buying BTC? - page 66. (Read 13694 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
May 28, 2018, 01:29:10 AM
Everyone wants to be benefited. Bitcoin became popular day by day If someone buys Bitcoin and sells after the price increases, then it is beneficial. Many people think that the quality of Bitcoin will double in a few days so everyone is buying Bitcoin.
Well, if the price of bitcoin double in a few days, everyone would be rich by now. LOL. In fact, it is a long process which can take a year. However, investing in bitcoin means investing your money in the future. Bitcoin will be accepted in the next decades, and then, the price of bitcoin will go to the moon
it we just wait until it happen.acceptable for bitcoin very important for it's function and development.and main factor is goverment legalization.if it happen in each country , no more doubt bitcoin will go to the moon soon.
Activity: 451
May 27, 2018, 07:00:47 PM
Everyone wants to be benefited. Bitcoin became popular day by day If someone buys Bitcoin and sells after the price increases, then it is beneficial. Many people think that the quality of Bitcoin will double in a few days so everyone is buying Bitcoin.
Well, if the price of bitcoin double in a few days, everyone would be rich by now. LOL. In fact, it is a long process which can take a year. However, investing in bitcoin means investing your money in the future. Bitcoin will be accepted in the next decades, and then, the price of bitcoin will go to the moon
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
May 27, 2018, 06:50:31 PM
I think there are many reasons why people still buy bitcoin. one may be because people are more likely to increase the value of bitcoin so once they invest in it they can easily grow their investment and think that it is easier for them to live up to their lifestyle
one main reason is because they still believe about bitcoin future.maybe at this moment bitcoin is bloody, but in two or three years again it will shows the highest price ever.
Now it is not very high but I am sure after holding it some time we will see bitcoin at high price, growing price and high speculation is a sign that we are going to have bright future with our bitcoin, people have strong faith for bitcoin as bitcoin for them a future making currency, it is low now so they are happily buying maximum amount of bitcoin at reasonable price to sell later at high price.
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
May 27, 2018, 06:27:05 PM
Nowadays, a lot of people are interested in gambling, so that's why people are investing on bitcoin or altcoins. People like risky, and if they see, that they can get some money without doing anything, they try it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
May 27, 2018, 06:26:39 PM
In fact, bitcoin trade is an exciting sight because of price movements of bitcoin, the global market, and 24/7 trading. But it is important to understand the risks that you incur when dealing with bitcoins.
Yes the risk is in there but it is for those people who do not have knowledge and who come to start trade. In real the trade in bitcoin and other crypto currencies is much beneficial that is why people are still buying bitcoin.

besides that there are many other reasons due to which people are still buying bitcoin. Some buy to start their online business in crypto and some buy it to spend in places where bitcoin payment is needed.
Activity: 204
Merit: 137
SmileyGnome
May 27, 2018, 06:12:45 PM
Only cost me $0.18 to send BTC today.

I only trade shitcoins for the sole purpose of attaining more BTC. BTC is King. Deal with it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 27, 2018, 05:06:43 PM
Activity: 623
Merit: 100
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
May 27, 2018, 04:36:32 PM
People are still buying BTC because people are believe the future of BTC is bright. Use of BTC is increasing day by day. BTC is being legal in many countries.
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
May 27, 2018, 04:14:01 PM
Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease. People invest for profit motive.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-24com-matching-engine-seems-broken-site-down-174600 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
Bitcoin is market leader and without bitcoin no other crypto curenncy can be stable. Market runs on the basis of bitcoin price movement. It is first decentralized payment system. Go and read it first. People invest for profit motive.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 03:59:15 PM
Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...

Just registered after reading for years and first time I have seen this post. Saw the date of post. Did the poster keep mining? Or is that a painful question ?
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
May 27, 2018, 03:56:56 PM
Recently, from the price fluctuation, most investors from outside look at what is happening!
And there is no news to strengthen Bitcoin!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
May 27, 2018, 03:52:13 PM
In fact, bitcoin trade is an exciting sight because of price movements of bitcoin, the global market, and 24/7 trading. But it is important to understand the risks that you incur when dealing with bitcoins.

Once you have entered into crypto currency field then you don't want to get out of from that because it is so much valuable and easy way to get huge profits that's why people don't want to get out from here.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 03:31:58 PM
Activity: 53
May 27, 2018, 03:27:38 PM
Definitely because bitcoin is the head of the cryptocurrency they believe in the capabilities that it brings to whole cryptomarket that is why many people don't stop buying bitcoin and continue invested more than what they have because of bigger earnings ahead once the market price strike tremendously.

Because they know that it's worth investing and they really believe in bitcoin. Although they know the risks, it's still part of Business. They buy bitcoin because it can make money and it gives hope to achieve their dreams. They know that they have a future here and Bitcoin is growing faster than ever. If they invest early, then there will be more profits for them.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 01:52:30 PM
Almost everybody is sure: the market will recover and go up. That is why the professional and experienced traders are simply holding their cryptocurrency. Moreover, they buy more Bitcoins and altcoins now.
Activity: 261
May 27, 2018, 01:14:08 PM
Why people are still buying BTC ithink because this is the right time to buy a bitcoin.  As we check the market all coins are in red days.  And for me also if I have money  I want o buy BTC because now is the time to buy.
Activity: 546
May 27, 2018, 01:11:18 PM
It's like gold. It seems to be a simple piece of metal. Than gold is better than silver, iron, bronze or copper. But if you put these metals in front of us - you choose gold. Because gold is harder to extract and its reserves are limited. Bitcoin is the same.
Activity: 686
May 27, 2018, 01:07:51 PM
Bitcoin is an interesting thing that will continue to make many people interested in using Bitcoin as a currency and also as an investment.
This proves that Bitcoin is one of the most used things, Bitcoin is a revolutionary in the financial sector that tries to turn money into a digital currency.
Ease, speed and also the benefits of Bitcoin is the main reason why someone uses Bitcoin.
Activity: 154
May 27, 2018, 01:04:31 PM
You can't compare your experience to other people. just Because you only got a few amounts of Bitcoin, it doesn't mean that all of us have the same situation. People are buying Bitcoin because first of all, they know what they are doing, they must have been with Bitcoin for a long time. and they knew how the cryptocurrency really works. they were not focused on the negative side, but on the positive that Bitcoin brought to them.
Activity: 98
May 27, 2018, 12:55:23 PM
Whatever negative that you are believing against btc and spread it is always ineffective to stop people from buying bitcoin.
The minds of people are now divided to panic from continous fluctuation of market value, some are selling to cut possible losses if the bitcoin will continue to drops and some also are holding hoping for the market to rise back.
Pages:
Jump to: