Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are still buying BTC? - page 75. (Read 13694 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 08:27:05 AM
Hmmmmmm people still BTC because of curiosity???!!! That's one but people mostly buy BTC to try it to buy things using it, more likely they like to experiment, but some who buy BTC that is really have knowledge about it, they buy it for trading!!
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 08:21:29 AM
Bitcoin is a good investment to have. Every wise person understands that investing more means getting more free financial worries tomorrow. If I get a chance to have more money, I will also continue to buy more bitcoins because I want to have more profits in the future, so investing in bitcoin is a wise move and decision because btc has a very promising future. Kiss
Activity: 860
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
May 23, 2018, 08:20:12 AM
If you are an experienced trader or simply realize the main idea of the bitcoin you should understand why the bitcoin's popularity is growing every day. That is because so many people do believe in the bitcoin's high value even when this cryptocurrency price is down.
Activity: 36
May 23, 2018, 07:48:52 AM
No one has any idea where this thing is going. It could rocket backup $3k tomorrow or drop $3k just as easily. It may be worth $100k in a couple years, or $0 in a couple years. It's literally just guessing at this point.

If you want a safe investment, pick something else besides cryptocurrency. If you are not risk-averse and are intrigued by the possibility of a big payday, invest in Crypto.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
May 23, 2018, 06:20:40 AM
Mostly people buy bitcoin when the price is low, it makes a good profit once the price back up. It also considered as an investment wherein you can control your own portfolio you may wish to. Instead putting up on money on banks and having a small profit of gain, why not venture it on bitcoin instead.
Activity: 294
May 23, 2018, 06:15:28 AM
The market is based on regular people trying their luck and businessman trying to earn from that. From my point of view, bitcoin is a "stock of a fidget spinner", expensive but relatively useless.

So many buying of bitcoin co'z of big profit. Many people do business the bitcoin due to massive profits. Therefore the stronger the bitcoin now because they know that they can find great here. Who was the person that can't be caught here in bitcoin. And I believe that bitcoin was be growing up. So many that focus here. So better to starting today should buy bitcoin for your dreams in life.
Activity: 154
May 23, 2018, 05:43:35 AM
The market is based on regular people trying their luck and businessman trying to earn from that. From my point of view, bitcoin is a "stock of a fidget spinner", expensive but relatively useless.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
May 23, 2018, 05:41:06 AM
I think they are still believe on what bitcoin can do so they are still but more BTC because bitcoin price is so unpredictable, i hope to that bitcoin will go again into his highest value like on december 2017 many of traders and BTC holder are so happy when bitcoin pump on 1btc = 1million.

There are so many people are now in panic mode due to the declining value of bitcoin but some also are buying hoping that it will rise back again  so they can earn big profit.
Activity: 434
X-Block.io
May 23, 2018, 05:34:37 AM
I think they are still believe on what bitcoin can do so they are still but more BTC because bitcoin price is so unpredictable, i hope to that bitcoin will go again into his highest value like on december 2017 many of traders and BTC holder are so happy when bitcoin pump on 1btc = 1million.
Activity: 532
Merit: 148
May 23, 2018, 05:11:01 AM
I think that the biggest reason of course is to have a profit and became wealthy, give off debts and etc. people are the same..
People still buying bitcoin because they that afterwards bitcoin price will get high and they will get big profits from it. Bitcoin as the first Cryptocurrency will continuesly be bought due to it's unstable price.
Activity: 277
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 05:08:45 AM
I think that the biggest reason of course is to have a profit and became wealthy, give off debts and etc. people are the same..
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
May 23, 2018, 04:43:58 AM
it is funny this topic was posted in 2013. 5 years ago. the ones that bought this time are probably already millioneire already  Smiley
Bitcoin is still a good investment for long term. if you have extra money to invest and if you can forget this money for a few years, any price is cheap for bitcoin at the moment.
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
May 23, 2018, 04:30:31 AM
Not so long ago the LendyEDU company conducted a study devoted to the study of the current moods and expectations of Bitcoin owners. 40% of respondents said that they invested in Bitcoin, because they consider it to be "a world-changing technology". 21% of respondents bought bitcoins, since this is a "long-term value depository, like gold and silver," and 15% bought crypto currency on the recommendation of a friend or a relative. At the same time, 14% of respondents bought BTC, because the price was "too low", and only 8% planned to use it as a means of payment. In general, many respondents don`t plan to get rid of their bitcoins in the near future.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 299
May 23, 2018, 04:14:38 AM
for us bitcoin our easy way to get a good profit, because for us invest in bitcoin is also a good investment in the long term, because bitcoin prices always go up every day.
People are still buying Bitcoins because the system of Bitcoin is responsive and is a long term trusted store of value so people like it for long term investments and for huge profits so this become the future and present of Bitcoin popular. The Bitcoin grows with the passage of time as we have seen and noticed the graph of demands and compared it with the last year graph results in the increasing demand for Bitcoin. This makes the coin price increase.
People still buy Bitcoin because people are still rational, in fact more than rational who see a margin of profit in investing in bitcoin. There are those who invest in Bitcoin and do not bother to think about it for years. Such people when check the worth of their portfolio after years are passed are way to happy for their long rung investment bear more fruits than expected. People still but for daily trade and for short term business. Besides, the Bitcoin is also used for instant transaction without letting the bank involve in the transaction. There are many reasons why people still buy it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png
May 23, 2018, 04:11:56 AM
People are still buying because they know that it is money in the future. They observed that bitcoin is progressing plus many prople that involve in bitcoin are gaining. So they are joining the bitcoin community.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
May 23, 2018, 04:03:05 AM
There are some many reason why people love bitcoins and you are not already know the important of this coin . Just try to search in positive ways not only in the negative comments that you see in the other threads. I use this and many ways like trading and some online that accepting the bitcoin as investment.
Activity: 84
May 23, 2018, 03:57:40 AM
They still believe in Bitcoin and they buy BTC for the furture
Activity: 70
May 23, 2018, 03:50:50 AM
Because they want buy more mostly on this time when the price of bitcoin is in low in the market.And also,people are still trust it for so many years.they will hold bitcoin for long time to become most profitable on the right time.
Activity: 46
May 23, 2018, 02:37:21 AM
Bc BTC is OG of crypto. In a speculative market isn't it wise to go with the one crypto that has the longest and most reputable track record?
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
May 23, 2018, 02:25:27 AM
I just believe that people are buying bitcoin now because the disadvantages did not outweigh the advantage.  Bitcoin is the future of money and the early we realized this the better for us.  Buying bitcoin should be the right things to do now because it is like buying into the future.
I agree to that, bitcoin is the future and the people who are buying bitcoin already realized that and that is the reason for them to just get into bitcoin and buy bitcoins and also other cryptocurrencies that they think that it is a good investment like bitcoin. People are still buying bitcoin and they will not stop buying unless there is no stock in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: