Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are still buying BTC? - page 72. (Read 13694 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 06:15:37 AM
Because they understand that only bitcoin can bring them a lot of money in a short time. By buying and holding bitcoin, you can gain a lot of advantages in the future including profit, technology, security and identity protection. Therefore, they still believe and buy bitcoin
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
May 25, 2018, 05:58:29 AM
There are still so many people everyday who are buying Bitcoin because as we all know Bitcoin is always the Number One coin in the crypto market. No matter what other people says about Bitcoin, they just can't put Bitcoin down. Despite all the criticisms towards Bitcoin in the past years, it just didn't matter because it just became bigger and better. As of this year, many experts believe that Bitcoin market price will soar and fly to the moon this upcoming last quarter of the year so I suggest to those who haven't bought Bitcoin yet, to buy now to have your profit in the near future. Good luck!
People are still buying Bitcoin because they already know the benefits of Bitcoin and its advantages. Bitcoin became more popular because the banking system is not frictionless and not limited to less cost per transaction that is why Bitcoin is overcoming the banking system. People are now aware of this currency and that is why the investments are increasing rapidly.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
May 25, 2018, 05:55:15 AM
the buying of bitcoin will never end. as this thread was started in 2013 and now its 2018 .. you can see now peoplw are buying more and more bitcoins
Activity: 218
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 05:49:25 AM
People still buying bitcoin because its have a value so they will be buy or invest because you can earn and have profit with it to them it is a kind of business that you can earn profit with no difficulties so they will and still buy or invest no matter what.
People still buy BTC because they believe in the future of BTC is still growing. Regardless of the market today, they still believe in this coin. I think in the end of this year, BTC will increase to $ 50000.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 02:10:10 AM
People still buy BTC is because they trust and do believe that it will be successful sooner they also believe that the price of BTC will increase even we see low but it not bother to everyone who continuously trust BTC and hope for more great opportunities to come
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
May 24, 2018, 07:30:48 PM
Bitcoin is the answer to poverty ,thats why more and more people are buying bitcoin to make thier lives change. But the question is , is bitcoin still profitable in the future, why the price fastly decreasing?
For sure bitcoin is best source of fight against poverty as it give us chances of earning money and spend a good life, bitcoin is changing life of those who are not having even money to buy food for single time but only because of bitcoin they are almost in list of rich people so there are a lot of amazing facts about bitcoin which never let people stop buying bitcoin even if price is low or high.
Activity: 394
May 24, 2018, 12:31:06 PM
because people still believe that bitcoin has more benefits than conventional transactions as well as bitcoin exchange rates from year to year continue to increase.
Activity: 110
May 24, 2018, 11:59:00 AM
People who buy bitcoin are people who are still convinced and believe that bitcoin is a good asset in the future. They may not be able to predict how bitcoin will be, but they are sure and dare to take risks to still buy bitcoin.
While no one can tell for sure the time when Bitcoin (BTC) and crypto in general will rebound, there are a few pointers that indicate a possible ending to this bear-run. The first one may sound counterintuitive, but it’s a good measure of possible market direction, and that’s the sentiment of the average investor.
Activity: 65
May 24, 2018, 11:57:40 AM
People are still investing in Bitcoin. I think will be the world accepted legal tender
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
May 24, 2018, 11:51:25 AM
People who buy bitcoin are people who are still convinced and believe that bitcoin is a good asset in the future. They may not be able to predict how bitcoin will be, but they are sure and dare to take risks to still buy bitcoin.
Activity: 315
Merit: 15
May 24, 2018, 11:51:20 AM
Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-24com-matching-engine-seems-broken-site-down-174600 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
We can all say that bitcoin is in a big crisis nowadays but that is not stopping most of the people here. They all have a great faith and belief that bitcoin will get more better in the future that's why they are still buying plenty of it and waits patiently. Maybe their effort will be paid soon but there's also a possibility that it wouldn't be so let us just see what happens next.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
May 24, 2018, 11:46:29 AM
but in my opinion does not mean forever will become benchmark in world crypto sometime there will be big competitor as a substitute for btc and hopefully usefull and remain optimistic
I don't know but it's too difficult to find cryptocurrency that really strong to replace BTC as a king of cryptocurrency and main technology of Blockchain since it has been developed by 10 years and it's keep getting stronger, we won't see BTC will get replaced by anything anymore.
Activity: 462
May 24, 2018, 11:28:39 AM
Because bitcoin now is going to down, low value of price.. It's a pretty good to buy more bitcoin, because they are having a good change of it until time has a good luck for everyone.
Activity: 378
May 24, 2018, 11:27:11 AM
People still buying bitcoin because its have a value so they will be buy or invest because you can earn and have profit with it to them it is a kind of business that you can earn profit with no difficulties so they will and still buy or invest no matter what.
Activity: 149
May 24, 2018, 11:18:57 AM
They keep on buying bitcoin because they have high hopes that they can earn money out of bitcoin. And they believe in bitcoin so they still buy it.
Yes, people are hoping to earn profit from bitcoin and some of them are buying for a long term investment as we know that bitcoin has once pumping at 18K$ and now the current price is almost at 7K5$ and I believe that the gap of its highest value and the current value is the hope of most people who are expecting that it will be back at that highest value.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
May 24, 2018, 11:02:57 AM
They keep on buying bitcoin because they have high hopes that they can earn money out of bitcoin. And they believe in bitcoin so they still buy it.
Agreed, the entire cryptocurrency is all about trust. Depending upon the market as well the associated news makes the price vary. This is common and over the past several massive price falls have taken place due to several negative effects, but it gets recovered shortly or within certain time period. The same is the reason for the increased buying of bitcoin.
Activity: 532
May 24, 2018, 10:57:11 AM
Activity: 364
May 24, 2018, 10:39:16 AM
why i think because simple btc is very popular among the people and very get sympathy because btc one of the pioneers of crypto world, even btc can be mother from all coins but in my opinion does not mean forever will become benchmark in world crypto sometime there will be big competitor as a substitute for btc and hopefully usefull and remain optimistic
Activity: 630
May 24, 2018, 10:38:41 AM
Buying Bitcoin is in fact the same like investing in Bitcoin. It is actually investing in Bitcoin because you are involved in the Platform itself. They are relying on the knowledge they have and thinks that Bitcoin will still has its value rise which is actually a good thing for all users. If I get the chance of having a great capital, i would distribute it into different Cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin.
Activity: 112
May 24, 2018, 10:36:52 AM
Bitcoin is known worldwide than of altcoins, if your are new in crypto world definitely you have to invest with bitcoin at first and then make some discoveries into other coins. We know already bitcoin have a good market trend and a huge gaining coin that's makes people encourage to invest in here.
Right. Investing in Bitcoin is simpler and easier for new entrants to the Cryptocurrency market. When investing in Bitcoin, profit may not be too high at present, but it is a relatively safe and effective investment channel. Risk ratio is significantly lower than other Altcoins. It is very risky if you choose to invest in a cheap ALtcoin that you do not know anything about. It can disappear overnight. Bitcoin investment is the best.
Pages:
Jump to: