Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are still buying BTC? - page 74. (Read 13694 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 01:20:27 AM
Because they believe that bitcoin will be the place to make a profit, that way everyone will keep buying bitcoin until now ...
among those people I also included who bought bitcoin until now ..
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
May 24, 2018, 01:18:03 AM
we all know about the soaring bitcoin prices at the end of last year. in my opinion, many are interested in bitcoin because bitcoin prices are very seductive and can make investors earn big profits. although bitcoin prices are hard to predict and can be manipulated by a group of people but do not make bitcoin losing its appeal to be hunted.
Yeah, the price at the end of last year made most people interested to buying Bitcoin, especially in this time where the price of the Bitcoin has falling, very suitable for us to entry into the market and buy it now.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 01:11:03 AM
One thing is certain about people buying Bitcoin or still buying Bitcoin is the huge profit that is accrue to Bitcoin investment from onset. Investing on Bitcoin is a profitable one than any other business in this 21st century. When you buy Bitcoin it has the ability to yield x100 back for you.
I still buy BTC beleiving that it would be a great help in the future.We all know that BTC is volatile and we can't predict it's value every now and then,but it is worthy to buy BTC and wait for it's pumping period.
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
May 24, 2018, 01:04:19 AM
It is similar to asking questions why we are chasing after more money? Everyone want money so btc is similar to a virtual gold and anonymous one ,no tax for it unless you want to pay for it,faster profit gain then a normal investment asset,no legality interference.it is similar to shortcut in investment asset ,in order to get 2x in stock for a normal investor they have to wait many years but in btc they can easily get it in few months.
The answer to that question is that people are still very wise and rational. The study and research by looking at the data. A data will never lead you astray of your business path. Furthermore, the current year has been regarded as the year for the boom and boost of the Bitcoin and this thing has made the people invest in the technology as well. On average there are more than 12million people having their Bitcoin wallets in the block chain.
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 01:44:46 PM
One thing is certain about people buying Bitcoin or still buying Bitcoin is the huge profit that is accrue to Bitcoin investment from onset. Investing on Bitcoin is a profitable one than any other business in this 21st century. When you buy Bitcoin it has the ability to yield x100 back for you.
Activity: 280
May 23, 2018, 01:41:17 PM
One of the most reliable investments I think at this time is bitcoin. The economy is getting worse. Bitcoin is probably in decline but as long as you pay attention to safety, bitcoin will provide you a good return in the future.
Activity: 24
May 23, 2018, 11:52:38 AM
people still believe in Bitcoin, that bitcoin will be useful and potentially for the future.
Activity: 450
Merit: 107
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
May 23, 2018, 11:44:59 AM
we all know about the soaring bitcoin prices at the end of last year. in my opinion, many are interested in bitcoin because bitcoin prices are very seductive and can make investors earn big profits. although bitcoin prices are hard to predict and can be manipulated by a group of people but do not make bitcoin losing its appeal to be hunted.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
May 23, 2018, 11:38:48 AM
many people believe in bitcoin and the fact that he can return to the old values that were at the end of 2017, I think this is the main reason
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
May 23, 2018, 11:29:29 AM
Because they still believe in it and I think it is a good thing to do,
Just buy it and hold it and wait till the price goes high again,
It would go high again in the future for sure and it will surpass it’s current ATH.
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
May 23, 2018, 11:26:07 AM
Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-24com-matching-engine-seems-broken-site-down-174600 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.

People keep on buying bitcoin because they believe on it.  They have the hope that investing on bitcoin will give them financial freedom.  That Bitcoin will be use as a currency in the near future.  A lot of people, country, businesses are getting aware of bitcoin and its benefit.  We cannot underestimate the value of bitcoin.  Many people have benefited from it.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
May 23, 2018, 11:25:03 AM
Anyone buying BTC right now is it in for the long-run since we have already tested prices upwards of $20,000.
So people who are still buying today see reason to believe that we will revisit that price.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
May 23, 2018, 11:17:08 AM
Because people believe in bitcoin.
Some people want fast profit and they sell quickly, as soon as they can make some profit.
Others think long term and they ''hold'' their bitcoin waiting for much higher prices in the future.
Bitcoin any investors can afford to buy, so it's for everybody.
In regular markets usually only very ''big'' investors can trade.

I think people are still buying bitcoin even the price is decreasing its because they still believe that bitcoin will still be able to recover.
of course people will still buy bitcoin when the price goes down. for some people, it's a very good opportunity to multiply profits, because they know, in some time, bitcoin prices will definitely increase. I also want to buy a lot of bitcoin, just for now I'm saving. well, its aim to hold back
Activity: 98
May 23, 2018, 10:54:16 AM
Some people want fast profit and they sell quickly, as soon as they can make some profit.
Others think long term and they ''hold'' their bitcoin waiting for much higher prices in the future.

I think people are still buying bitcoin even the price is decreasing its because they still believe that bitcoin will still be able to recover.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
May 23, 2018, 10:37:40 AM
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
May 23, 2018, 10:25:09 AM
It good profit one. So most of the people invest in the bitcoin. It connect the all country people. So people share more information of the bitcoin for the future saving and future growth. But time is important of this process. So time to acct and time to complete the work. Then get more income. But before buy the coin check the market price. Then wait for the price down. If price will be go down. Then buy and hold long time. It any time to increase then sell it on time.
Activity: 238
May 23, 2018, 09:34:04 AM
Bitcoin is a future.Bitcoin is on the way to progress for the future.So, everyone wants to buy Bitcoin after thinking about future.
Activity: 292
Merit: 102
Bounty Detective
May 23, 2018, 09:21:41 AM
Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-24com-matching-engine-seems-broken-site-down-174600 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
Bitcoin changes from time to time. You can definitely say bitcoin is useless because it is constantly changing. These people believe that changes will occur in the future that will bring back btc on a betrer state. Based on its current state, now is the right time to buy since this time is consider red days for bitcoin. People still believe because btc's existence proven so much stuffs for these people and they'd still have faith on bitcoin that is why they still get some of it.
Activity: 315
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
May 23, 2018, 09:12:49 AM
Different people have different preferences. Just like how some people prefer to use cash when dealing, some prefer debit card, some credit card and etc. Each method have their advantages and disadvantages, but people still use them. Same argument for bitcoins.

Thats true, and I think they still believe on Bitcoin that it will be okay and go back to the higher price again. I think thats a risky way to improve your State I think Bitcoin maybe lower at this point but we must see the essence of this forum to come out with the idea that the price is just temporary and Bitcoin is a volatile platform in which the price is not stable.
Activity: 336
May 23, 2018, 08:28:03 AM
I think that most people see the future in this type of currency and this pushes them to buy coins. As for me, it is a good way to invest money. If you are considering ways of getting money, then think of bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: