Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are still buying BTC? - page 78. (Read 13694 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 104
May 20, 2018, 07:18:21 PM
People still buy bitcoin because they know that the price of bitcoin will be more valuable incoming more years that's why they still buying bitcoin and we all k ow that in crypto world bitcoin is the good to buy and to invest even it's risky.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
May 20, 2018, 07:09:14 PM
people invest in bitcoin because bitcoin lives and increases, and it is still predictable to have a promising future.

It is true that bitcoin lives and does increase in price just about every time that it gets off the bearish season. I personally think that bitcoins in the future will be of so much more value in the future than how much it is nowadays. And guess what? The only ones that will benefit from this are those people who are patient enough and strong enough to hold even at times when the markets are down as hell.
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
May 20, 2018, 06:46:11 PM
Because people are so attracted with bitcoin and cryptos already because they also know the good news bitcoin is bringing with them. And it just don't stop there because these people will also tell anyone they know whom who don't know about bitcoin yet and the process is going to repeat again and again.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 06:28:39 PM
many people are investing in bitcoin probably because they believe bitcoin is the best coin in the world of cryptocurrency
let alone the development of bitcoin in the world of cryptocurrency every year is getting stronger, so they believe investing in bitcoin is very profitable
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 20, 2018, 04:43:44 PM
They are buying to invest more, hoping that it will provide a good profit later on.
Activity: 505
May 20, 2018, 04:15:41 PM
I think people are still buying bitcoin because they know that bitcoin prices will continue to grow and will continue to increase so that if invested in bitcoin will still be profitable

You were very right sir. Bitcoin will still give us an immense profit, no question about that. More so, crypto experts say that before the year ends, bull is bound to land in the crypto market. And all top crypto currencies will skyrocket to the moon. Come to think of it, if we will invest in bitcoin now, before the year ends, we're gonna be super duper tremendously rich. This my friend is the solely reason as to why people still buys this spectacular cryptocurrency.
Activity: 223
May 20, 2018, 03:23:15 PM
Many people continue buying bitcoin because they want to gain profit and get benefits of using it and they believe that will help them to make their dream come true and give them a brightly future. I believe also that this will be happens if we work hard to achieve it to become a successful person on working cryptocurrency. But the time where you can get a 100x in bitcoin are over. so i think that if you want such high profit you need to invest in altcoins.
Activity: 193
May 20, 2018, 03:19:35 PM
I think bitcoin is buying for long term investments, from bitcoin great prospects for growth because it is very popular among the community and it is supported by many people, also bitcoin has value from the fact that its quantity is limited.
Activity: 266
May 20, 2018, 03:17:11 PM
This takes place because it is worth it. I think that buying today you don't take risks. I am sure that it is worth investing in BTC. If you are going to buy Bitcoin, then don't hesitate even as you will see the potential soon
Activity: 350
May 20, 2018, 03:12:53 PM
bitcoin is an asset for many investors, they may not be from the world of crypto currencies, many funds also continue to buy bitcoin
Activity: 221
May 20, 2018, 03:06:12 PM
Everyone has their level of confidence and risk levels. There are feasible prospects in the Bitcoin prospects due to the influence of the financial world bodies' interference in the Cryptocurrency market regulations. I did buy some yesterday for keeps and my own reason is to have for the purchase of altcoin.
Activity: 197
May 20, 2018, 03:03:04 PM
All those People are still buying bitcoin because all of them are believing with the ability of bitcoin to be one of the best way for having better future. Although you are unlucky at that time don't be discouraged everyone of us have their own time to be successful. Bitcoin could gives people more opportunities to earn profits. Even though bitcoin is so risky most of people would trust to bitcoin because they think this is the right moment to achieve their goals..

People know bitcoin is a good way for protecting their money. Banks are not trustable all the time. Bitcoin is a method to store your money inside, lots of people benefited from this method so far.
Activity: 204
Merit: 11
May 20, 2018, 03:01:50 PM
All those People are still buying bitcoin because all of them are believing with the ability of bitcoin to be one of the best way for having better future. Although you are unlucky at that time don't be discouraged everyone of us have their own time to be successful. Bitcoin could gives people more opportunities to earn profits. Even though bitcoin is so risky most of people would trust to bitcoin because they think this is the right moment to achieve their goals..
Activity: 77
May 20, 2018, 02:57:05 PM
people invest in bitcoin because bitcoin lives and increases, and it is still predictable to have a promising future.
Activity: 226
May 20, 2018, 02:40:33 PM
People like me are keep buying bitcoins because it is a good investment. We can earn many benefits in the future if we will keep buying bitcoins because the price of the bitcoin is keep increasing.
Activity: 294
May 20, 2018, 02:38:09 PM
People are still investing in BTC because they believe that it is worth it
I also think so because this is the breakthrough which will definitely make a change in the economy
Activity: 215
May 20, 2018, 02:28:21 PM
Bitcoin is evolving and eventually issues with Bitcoin can be fixed.You didn`t mention positive sides of Bitcoin(there are many).
Therefore people are still buying bitcoin and will be.
Activity: 196
May 20, 2018, 02:15:44 PM
People continues to buy bitcoin as they know it will not be burn in the long run. They have this kind of strong belief that bitcoin will increase to moon and possible the new fiat of the future. Even me believes that it will become more stronger while doing business.
Activity: 179
May 20, 2018, 02:07:16 PM
Bitcoin is potential profits in the future. With limited supply and more safe as an asset, i think bitcoin price can reach $25k like many expert predicted. Its like gold in the future and in the digital world, bitcoin will be needed
Activity: 66
May 20, 2018, 01:06:15 PM
People are buying more BTC because they believe it pays much more in terms of investing
Pages:
Jump to: