Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are unhappy? - page 21. (Read 6082 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
January 18, 2018, 10:03:52 AM
Maybe because their not able to get what they want or just simply they did not achieve their goal or refuse to challenge yourself in life.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 09:48:32 AM
Because they want more than they need.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 09:09:01 AM
The reasons for the unhappiness is people are not satisfying with the things that they got.They want more and more for their desires.They trying to go against everyone and money becomes a main reason for that.Because of money people forget their emotions and ethics and that is a reason for being unhappy.
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
January 18, 2018, 08:03:01 AM
People are unhappy because of problems,poverty and sickness that's the reason why many people are unhappy.
Activity: 231
Merit: 102
January 18, 2018, 07:14:45 AM
Because they are jealous on other people. People are unhappy because they are not living they're life, instead want to become someone else.
Activity: 126
January 18, 2018, 06:57:25 AM
Lack of financial stability

Lack of good friends.

Lack of companionship

Not been able to reach your goals or success.

Health hazard.
Activity: 50
January 18, 2018, 06:53:57 AM
i think because of these reasons :
- not contented on what they have
- being worried
- Giving Up Control
- Holding a Grudge
- Having One Set of Rules
- Comparing to Other People
- Making Life Harder Than It Has to Be
- Being Pessimistic
Activity: 77
January 18, 2018, 06:32:23 AM
 Modern people are unhappy because they cannot experience completion... No one knows if they have reached their destination or if that end-point is years ahead.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
January 18, 2018, 05:41:08 AM
Having lots of tangible things in life doesn't give you assurance that you will be happy. Sometimes you already have the luxurious things in life but you are not genuinely happy. Happiness is about surrounded by people who truly loves you no matter what.
Activity: 238
January 18, 2018, 05:33:52 AM
There are lot of reason why people are unhappy with their life. Depends on what they do not have in their life. Some people are unhappy because they cannot have their wants tangible things. some are unhappy because they are not contented in their life and want more. Some are unhappy because they do not have surrounded by people that loves them. They all have things in life but do not have a person or persons that they can share what they have much.

Because it is human nature that people can't be happy with all things that they have. They always desire more.They are unsatisfied. this is the one simple reason. second reason that I think is most people don’t understand that everyone has their own kind of problems in their life. And, today with increasing use of social media most of people posts happy moments of their life, which is the reason that other see those posts and think that other don’t have much problem in their life and few people also fall in depression.
Activity: 276
Merit: 11
January 17, 2018, 10:45:51 PM
Did you ever thought why many people are not happy even they have many possessions in life?  Did you ever thought the reason behind those agonies even if they tried to be happy but it wont last that long?  Physically,  they showed to the whole world that they are strong,  they enjoy their lives to the fullest.  But at end of the day,  loneliness attacks.  Did you ever thought why people are unhappy?
Not a few people who feel unhappy, it's because they are less grateful. If they are very grateful and think well then naturally they will be happy. Always thinking well and always being grateful is one way to be happy.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 10:18:20 PM
Did you ever thought why many people are not happy even they have many possessions in life?  Did you ever thought the reason behind those agonies even if they tried to be happy but it wont last that long?  Physically,  they showed to the whole world that they are strong,  they enjoy their lives to the fullest.  But at end of the day,  loneliness attacks.  Did you ever thought why people are unhappy?

Happiness is an option, somehow less satisfied in life. we are not satisfied with the little things we have and sometimes we expect more than we have. But if you are satisfied and know how to appreciate small or big things you may meet and feel happiness.
Activity: 168
January 17, 2018, 09:59:56 PM
I often do this, but I think most of it is because of the psychological shadow, the unhappy thing or the sad thing, that's what I do. Also, because people will realize something when they know it, they will feel depressed and think too much. You still try to make yourself happy, learn to adjust your mood! All things must be seen to be open, and the things to think about. Don't mess up your life with just the moment you're in front of you, and create a series of bad ideas. I hope you can get rid of the imbalance in your heart. Find yourself, hehe.. There is a saying in Scotland: "because we die long, we try to be happy when we are alive."
Activity: 50
January 17, 2018, 09:52:40 PM
Many people are unhappy because they are not contented on what they have they want more and if they don't get it they become unhappy
Activity: 98
January 17, 2018, 06:32:10 PM
Well! Several factors like bad occurrence, failure,covetousness and many more causes.
Activity: 193
January 17, 2018, 03:01:39 AM
Personally I my self experience that unhappiness. For me because of self piety and insecurity. Not acceptable life always blame others sometimes. Beyond any reason unhappy is attitude towards inner battle to win.
Activity: 84
January 17, 2018, 02:04:11 AM
Because when people get something they will continue to want something better. It called to selfish
Activity: 101
January 17, 2018, 01:57:22 AM
Because people see happiness in materialism way, which is to be satisfied with something or by somebody, when the satisfaction is acchieved, the emptiness will follow, so people is being push into the race to get the material happiness, and the result is only temporary, fake, empty and......unhappy
Activity: 85
January 17, 2018, 01:21:22 AM
People are not happy because they try to base their happiness on tjings that they might lose. Worst, they put it on things that they are yet to have and that ends up to frustration if not fulfilled.
Activity: 22
January 17, 2018, 01:02:09 AM
Menurut saya kalau orang tidak bahagia itu dikarenakan orang tersebut tidak bisa mensyukuri apa yang didapatkan.salah satu contoh kita diberi kesehatan semua orang tidak menyadari atau tidak bersyukur itulah penyebabnya orang tidak bisa bahagia.jadi intinya kita sebagai mahluk ciptaan tuhan yang maha esa seharusnya pandai bersyukur
Pages:
Jump to: