Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are unhappy? - page 23. (Read 6082 times)

Activity: 292
Merit: 102
Bounty Detective
January 16, 2018, 06:58:36 AM
I think it is because of dissatisfaction. People wanted to accomplish what they want but some just don't or can't happen. They wanted to reach some things that are just too far from their reach. This is not a happy memory. This will leave some unpleasant feeling. And that feeling is sadness, loneliness or melancholy
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 06:42:29 AM
There is enough food in the world to feed everyone, but not enough for everyones greed. People are Unhappy because they look at others flaws and constantly want more and more. I think for people to be happy they got to accept how life is going and adapt! And work hard and stop being lazy : )
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 06:25:41 AM
I think a lot of people are unhappy because they do not appreciate the present. People frequently look to the future expecting better life and do not appreciate what they already have.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
January 16, 2018, 05:53:27 AM
people are unhappy because they not contented on what they have and they always thinking and expecting too much.
i don't think so, people are unhappy by many reasons in the life as: family, love, money.... but don't have to by they not contented with thing that they have because everybody is always not contented with thing that they have and this is reason to give their a leg up.
Activity: 166
January 16, 2018, 05:41:53 AM
Happiness is depends on their mind. it is in our hand. we should create happiness with our works, family, friends etc. Most of people are unhappy with their busy life in this modern world. But if we are working happily in our favorite field,it may be a hobby. that is the path for happiness
Activity: 45
January 16, 2018, 03:54:49 AM
People are unhappy because he/she doesn't thankful for everything he/she get.
Everything looks bad in his eyes. He feel unhappy because of jealousy, envy, and hate others.
Why so serious man?? No need reason to be happy, right??
Activity: 26
January 16, 2018, 01:05:30 AM
Because they forget to thank god of all things they have.
Activity: 29
January 16, 2018, 12:57:20 AM
People has the fate to be unhappy, no matters what happens today and how good you are compared to where you wanted to be your knowledge and insight will let you know there are still billions of things you didn't conquer therefore you will eventually feel unhappy... Happiness is a matter of how you do with yourself and heal/pump that point is what makes the difference
Activity: 23
January 16, 2018, 12:55:48 AM
People are unhappy because they are not contented in their life.
Activity: 132
January 16, 2018, 12:15:48 AM
that makes you unhappy is because you often wonder about the past. For example, "If I used to be like that. The various choices of life you have taken for you to regret, your life is more often filled with "nostalgia" of the past is clearly impossible to return. you become half hearted living your life right now.
Activity: 57
January 16, 2018, 12:04:43 AM
Some is not happy because they not enough money to do all thing we want. But someone has alot of money , but they still not happy, because they try find another thing.
Activity: 22
January 15, 2018, 10:02:54 PM
For me about Why is it that there are people who are not happy even when doing Mona all over her maybe because it's a problem she's and she just cares about it and does not let others know she's not open to most of the story of her problem of her life so cumulative it's a feeling and no one understands it Smiley
Activity: 83
January 15, 2018, 09:41:38 PM
Many people are unhappy because lack of money.
Activity: 1
January 15, 2018, 07:47:13 PM
People are selfish on giving away, so noone will give them back . No communication means unhappy.
Activity: 210
January 15, 2018, 05:16:32 PM
there are several reasons unhappy lot of dont know how to enjoy their life they always expect more than things what they have now that is the main reason for people are unhappy lot of people dreaming about what they havent. and also some bad feelings cause to the people unhappy

people are unhappy because there suppering a necessary thing sometimes luck of them are no food,poor....
they are no stable work so they are unhappy...
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
January 15, 2018, 05:09:06 PM

Because all people are FAKE and everyone is thinking of himself , they aren'' sharing , trusting each other etc . Undecided
Activity: 168
January 15, 2018, 04:13:24 PM

Many people are always somewhere in a hurry, they live in the future, not in the present. They forget that they do not live forever, this is their main problem.
Activity: 134
January 15, 2018, 03:59:44 PM
There are too much problems  in people's lives and people cant think clearly and they only think future  because of they cant focus now and their brain is  too bussy in this century more than before  so we cant listen birds sound and we cant feeling  clean weather and  it is really bad and sometime i ask myself " i am alive or not!"
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
dApps Development Automation Platform
January 15, 2018, 03:53:24 PM
Did you ever thought why many people are not happy even they have many possessions in life?  Did you ever thought the reason behind those agonies even if they tried to be happy but it wont last that long?  Physically,  they showed to the whole world that they are strong,  they enjoy their lives to the fullest.  But at end of the day,  loneliness attacks.  Did you ever thought why people are unhappy?
People are unhappy simply because their hearts are still filled with lackings and no contentment in life. The key to real happiness is when you appreciate what you have and who you have. Even if you have all the treasures in your house but no friends or love ones, you will still feel that loneliness in your life.
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 01:13:41 PM
people are unhappy because they not contented on what they have and they always thinking and expecting too much.
Pages:
Jump to: