Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people attract for the BitCoin than other crypto currency? - page 11. (Read 3409 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
The main reason because the exchanges that receive bitcoin is the most, I'm sure all exchanges receive bitcoin vs fiat trading and vice versa, besides acceptable all exchanges many ICOs accept bitcoin so bitcoin is always attractive compared to others.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Don't know but I think we should stop using btc ecosystem to safe from hacker attacks
no need to stop using bitcoin to avoiding the hacker attacks, it's not the one of the reasons to gain a various profits from bitcoin/cryptos.. if indeed you really have a strong intention to stay closer on bitcoin/earn incomes from bitcoin (cryptos). Of course the hacker attacks can be avoided with a various things/efforts to avoiding it, i'm sure it can if we keep to deepening the all things related on bitcoin as well its security (be able to adapting with it).
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Please give your opinions.
          People usually attracted to bitcoin because it is more valuable and most popular than any other crypto currency.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
Don't know but I think we should stop using btc ecosystem to safe from hacker attacks
Activity: 242
Merit: 11
Mostly because bitcoin is far more popularized in the social media than any otger existing cryptocurrency. We are a ll aware that social media is a good platform for popularization and a lot of bitcoin enthusiasts seized this opportunity. In addition to the fact that the whole.internet went crazy last 2017 when it's value reached a whopping 20,000 USD. So I think these are tge reasons for bitcoin's superiority in terms of popularity with other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Because it is the most trusted and it has a great value compare to other cyrpto currency. When you compare the price of bitcoin to other currency its so high and expensive, so when it comes to investment people choose btc. Its always on the top above all kinds of currency, and its a best in investment. So the main reason why that is people attract for bitcoin, because of the profit and best source of income.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Bitcoins are the most circulated currency in many top countries that may rose interest
Activity: 65
I think that among cryptoz btcs are the center of all controversy so it may be that it got highlighted
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
Please give your opinions.

Perhaps the reason is simple, where everyone knows that bitcoin is more valuable than coins of its kind, but that does not mean all Altcoin is meaningless, but we do know that everyone 100% needs Bitcoin, and another Crypto is just a pristine to get Bitcoin, which somewhat expensive.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
People attract for bitcoin because is the strongest crypto currency at this point and it is perfectly normal to choose bitcoin over other ones
Activity: 123
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and it popularize the system, I known bitcoin before I know any other crypto. Bitcoin has take a hold as the undisputed brand among all cryptocurrency. And in terms of return of investment, bitcoin remains to be the most reliable and profitable.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
When people become familiar with cryptocurrencies, they know bitcoin first. I personally, until 2 months after I knew bitcoin, didn't know there are some other cryptocurrencies.
I cannot imagine a person who has invested in cryptocuurencies and don't have any bitcoin.
Activity: 217
   More people attract bitcoin because it is an electronic asset and good media for the  international transactions with minimum time and low processing charges .Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and it has established well in the market. The business community around the world is welcoming bitcoin for their daily transactions. More people are attracted bitcoin than any other cryptocurrency  because of the above reasons.

Activity: 602
Merit: 258
Bitcoin is more attracting than other crypto in cryptocurrency because they are the best company in this field and many people that are trusting them and I think that is the reason why they have a huge demand
Activity: 210
First and foremost, Bitcoin's value. we cannot deny the fact that it has the highest market cap among all the others. Second, Bitcoin started it all, it has faced a lot of adversities since 2009 but it survived all those and gained its all time high last year. So it has already proved and achieved something that is worth the trust of the people. So far no other cyrpto has done that yet.
Activity: 294
because bitcoin is the first electric and bitcoin currency and has the best developer base. And also with bitcoin community support is growing rapidly, maybe from there being a bitcoin price becomes big. Smiley
Activity: 93
coz they re mostly dumb Grin

investors with 1k greenbacks do not need to know other stuff
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
Most people are attracted to bitcoin than alternative coin because most of those can be dump at any time. Some will even stop trading in the market over time.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
I am particularly attracted to bitcoin than any other altcoin because it is the premiere cryptocurrency and have withstood the test of time and boast of the bigger market volume and so many more people trujst in bitcoin than any other cryptocurrency so why should i go somewhere else?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Because reward in Bitcoin is very high as compared to other cryptocurrencies.Bitcoin is the king of Crypto World.It has revolutionized in the Crypto World.Its based on Block Chain technology which is highly advance more safe and secure.2017 was breakout for Bitcoin in which its value increased 1800$ which is a very very huge increment,and many investors became Billionaire/Millioniare,Bitcoin has got trust of Millions of people across the globe.Bitcoin determine the overall price structure for Coin Market Cap and listed at the top in Market Capitalization.2018 is considered to be another stellar for Bitcoin,so currently the Bitcoin price is increasing day by day,because more and more people are investing in Bitcoin and it will cross $20k in 2018.Those who invested on 6th Feb-18 when its price fell down by $5984 now within two weeks its standing around $11500,see the price growth and level of high return.
Pages:
Jump to: