Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people attract for the BitCoin than other crypto currency? - page 9. (Read 3409 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Not only because it was the first coin that founded but it proves that able to survive and have good value in the market. So its more popular than any other coins. That's why people will attracted to bitcoin for the first time.
Activity: 121
Merit: 16
Because Bitcoin accounts for the dominance of the entire cryptocurrency market, it has a long history and high technical content. It has a very solid position in people's minds relative to the many altcoins that are appearing on the market today.
Activity: 154
Because bitcoin is tested and proven. Since my cousin and I started bitcoin we already know that bitcoin is more legit and efficient like no other cryptocurrency. I trusted bitcoin like ever before. And is the first cryptocurrency that has been discovered and it easy to understand.While altcoin will not guarantee its survival for the future. but I think soon they will see that besides bitcoin, they can make money from the altcoin too.
Activity: 151
Cause if talking about cryptocurrency bitcoin already has a name on cryptocurrency world. And if about long-term investment maybe it better on bitcoin cause in the past the price soared so just a matter of time.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, and other cryptocurrency technologies require bitcoin support, so bitcoin is a cornerstone of cryptography and an integral part of digital currency.
Activity: 16
Because it is the first crypto currency that have been discovered and it easy to understand.While altcoin will not guarantee its survival for the future. but I think soon they will see that besides bitcoin, they can make money from the altcoin too.
Activity: 90
Bitcoin has already proved that it is profitable as a currency and safe as an investment. A lot of people have already made a lot of money with it. Therefore, everyone seeks to invest their funds in bitcoin.
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, which gives it an advantage over other cryptocurrencies, and many cryptocurrencies are then based on Bitcoin. Bitcoin is more widely known than other cryptocurrencies. Many people do not know the cryptocurrency, but knowing that Bitcoin is even more famous than the blockchain is why it is more attractive than other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
because bitcoin is the cybergold, the rest are just clones.
Activity: 658
Merit: 254
For campaign management, please pm me.
Because bitcoin is the pioneering coin and it has a really high amount nowadays.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Please give your opinions.
People attract in bitcoin cause bitcoin is trustful so your investment will grow in high profitable income. Bitcoin is the number one coins in the whole world that give hope to all people to become rich and successful in life.
Activity: 218
They are attracted because of the chances and hopes of getting a big profit on it. Everything where money is involved people are getting in it ways just to take the risk without realizing the fact that it can also have a downside and risk. I see some people who are new in the digital currency are investing lots of money and get scammed. They better have time to research and learn the basics of it before they invest/trade.
Activity: 434
Bitcoin has already proved that it is profitable as a currency and safe as an investment. A lot of people have already made a lot of money with it. Therefore, everyone seeks to invest their funds in bitcoin.
Activity: 67
My opinion is that the price of Bitcoin is the highest among all the digital coins. People can gain more profit if they invest in this coin. From the lowest point of price to suddenly higher price would be advantage to holders. So until now still continue to shine and magnets people.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
For the most part I think it relates to the fact that Bitcoin has been around the longest and gets the most extensive media coverage. This just makes it really popular and sought after.
Activity: 406
Bitcoin is the very first currency, it is the most profitable and safe, as well as the most famous, so everyone wants to invest in it, because it has exactly good prospects.
Activity: 7
People love to hold bitcoin than other coins because
Bitcoin is costlier than all other coins... And people always love to get the coin of higher worth
Also it is ecpected that price of bitcoin will touch 30k$ by 2030
Activity: 224
The reason in my mind is that the bitcoin is more using than other crypto and the value rising of bitcoin is more than the other and the main thing is the interest and trust of the people in the case of bitcoin rather than other crypto as for me all the crypto is valuable and important but in the difference bitcoin is more than the other for me and due to this i would like to use this more than other crypto it is good to invest in bitcoin and other altcoin as well for the future .
Activity: 42
Bitcoin is the most popular right now, because it's all started from this coin and today you can make the biggest profit from this particular coin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 111

other crypto currency
Activity: 96
People are attracted to Bitcoin because it is the king. When it moves, the other coins follows. When it stops, the other coins stop. Bitcoin is more or less the gateway into the world of cryptocurrency. Aside from that, it's widely known all over the world.
Pages:
Jump to: