Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people attract for the BitCoin than other crypto currency? - page 6. (Read 3409 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Bitcoin attract people around the Globe because of the positive feedback. its really a phenomenal acceptance.
Although, still needs a lot of social awareness and Government acceptance on regulation of crypto currency.
People start to trust crypto currencies more and more, as more project start to yield good return.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Lust for more profit and money just driving people crazy for the btcs I am sure of it
it wasnt lust,because money is all we need,and upon investing its indeed to expect profit while youre risking own money to make such..and why you guys are bitter about bitcoin?because your unable to buy in high price so always putting some hard words towards this great coin?try to move along guys,trust me still this coin can give you secure income than other coins
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
People are attracted bitcoin and they are much interested in this currency and they want to hold for the future and people would like to use bitcoin because they know that the usage and value of this currency is high as compared to others and i am also confident and happy when hold bitcoin and now i am in the position to sell or hold because the prices are less now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is the very first digital currency in the Crypto world and it is the king of the Crypto world too. It is a demanded growing currency and most people like to buy this for the reason of its popularity.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
The main reason behind this attractiveness is the trust Bitcoin created among the users. I'm not saying that other crypto currency are fake but the still trying to gain people's trust. Bitcoin is in the market for a long long period of time. So, people trust in Bitcoin. People had already traded a lot of money in Bitcoin. Not only that I think the total transaction is more than the capital of other crypto currency.
This is from my perspective of view.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
It is first crypto, it is something like brand which already has history.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
my opinion is because bitcoin the "ico" of cryptocurrency so when they know crypto they know 1st bitcoin and they invest to it
but after they know more about crypto , i think they will change to another
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
People are more attracted towards bitcoin than any other cryptocurrency because it is the most popular and leading cryptocurrency nowadays.
Activity: 96
Merit: 2
because of the market value and price of the bitcoin and other cryptocurrency, bitcoin is not that hard to manage even if you have a job you still engage in bitcoin while engaging in btc you can earn extra encome if your knowledgeable enough in mining, trading and some other stuffs about bitcoin. IMO
Activity: 196
People attract bitcoin because they seea greener pasture in btc.Bitcoin is the most expensive coins all ober the world and bitcoin have a marked in the market as the greatest of all crpyto.People also wants to earn huge money thats why they choose byc
Activity: 64
Lust for more profit and money just driving people crazy for the btcs I am sure of it
Activity: 71
Many people still entering the btcs economy without even knowledge about it and getting crushed under loss Sad
Activity: 2044
Merit: 180
Chainjoes.com
Bitcoin was the first known crypto currency people, which also began to grow rapidly in value. It is the growing cost of bitcoin and the possibility of obtaining a very large profit, which considerably exceeds the size of deposit payments of any banks, led to an agiotage speculative demand for bitcoins, which after that began to grow rapidly in price and swell as a bubble due to increased demand for it. Therefore, the explanation is quite simple. Such demand for bitcoin does not benefit the entire crypto currency. Because of bitcoin as a bubble, people and states began to treat crypto-currency with distrust.
Activity: 406
It so simple to answer people attract bitcoin instead of other alt coins just because bitcoin is the most expensive coin in the cryptocurrency market and also it is the basic of other coins. Bitcoin have a marked here in crypto business for a long time and the most trusted coin ever made. Maybe if some alt coin surpass bitcoin then people will go next to it because people only wants is to earn huge money so they choose what is the most expensive one.
Activity: 168

Bitcoin has a large lead as a store of value over every altcoin in having existed 8 years without failure. The security of Bitcoin has been proven far more than its much younger counterparts with usage by almost every metric exceeding that of altcoins.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
I think it is the top-of-mind and word of mouth of the people. When they think of cryptocurrency, they first think of Bitcoin. This top-of-mind is a very big factor that helps people be attracted into something.
That is a good point. All of the people right now are always hearing bitcoin more than the other cryptocurrencies and bitcoin is the primary or the king of the cryptocurrencies and since it is the top 1 cryptocurrency so the people prefer it because it is popular other people are also recommending it to the newbies so they just ride the wave.
Activity: 168
I think it is the top-of-mind and word of mouth of the people. When they think of cryptocurrency, they first think of Bitcoin. This top-of-mind is a very big factor that helps people be attracted into something.
Activity: 196
Probably the only bitcoin of the world's first trusted digital currency and all of that has been proven over time, its performance system is good, bitcoin opens up great opportunities to earn more profit for a better life in the future.
Activity: 337
Please give your opinions.

People are more attracted in bitcoin than other currency because bitcoin is the first ever crypto currency, the most well-known and the most expensive among them.
Activity: 266
Because bitcoin has been proven to be used as a means of payment of any kind, bitcoin can also be used as a long-term investment assets. Because of this the majority of people are more interested in bitcoin than other crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: