Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people attract for the BitCoin than other crypto currency? - page 18. (Read 3409 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 11
First because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency ever created and compare to any other currency bitcoin has the highest amount value with that said I think it is enough reason why many people are attracted to it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Please give your opinions.

People know about Bitcoin much more than about other cryptocurrencies, that is why they often buy BTC, the oldest and the most trusted crypto. If they spend more time monitoring the news from the market, they would add more coins to their wallets.
Activity: 322
because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and the most expensive cryptocurrency ever. no wonder why so many people interested in bitcoin than the other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 45
Merit: 2
Bitcoin is the precursor of the other cryptocurrencies. The digital currency began with it way back 2009. With it running for almost 9 years now, there is no question that bitcoin attracts more people rather than the alt coins. It is popular and is now well-known.

Bitcoin is approved by most of the developers and has a higher rate of return once you invest to it. With Bitcoin, you will be able to send money anywhere in the world anytime without a mediator. You are in control of your money. You have the freedom in the aspect of payments and transactions. The information are transparent as well because through the blockchain, everyone will be able to see the transaction but the personal information are well-hidden. Hence, it is secure. With secure comes the low risk for merchants and investors. They are protected from possible losses due to frauds.

People who are attracted to bitcoin are those who understand the edge of using it in almost everyday transactions. They want it to succeed and not let their preconceived notions distort the concept of digital currency.
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
For me most people are attract on bitcoin because it is the very popular and the number one crypto currency. Aside from its being popular the volatile price of bitcoin also attracts people to engage with bitcoin. Aside from what is being told there are lot of beautiful stories from people who are engage with bitcoin that's why other will also attracted to engage to try their luck in bitcoin world and hoping that their life will also change because of bitcoin. That no more poor people if all wanted to join bitcoin and be profitable.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
Maybe because bitcoin is more popular than other crypto so that people only curious and attract to bitcoin. But if they have known bitcoin very well or are curious about crypto maybe they will attract with some cryptocurrency.
Activity: 101
Merit: 12
Because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, many projects are now basically based on its technology, which is always necessary for the encryption market.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
www.licx.io
many people are interested to invest in bitcoin because this type of digital currency has a value that is valuable compared to other altcoin types. besides that many big companies are involved in business in this field, they believe that bitcoin has good potential for the future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
Of all the cryptocurrencies in the internet, bitcoin is the most famous one thats why people are more attracted to it. Also, one of the reasons why people are more attracted to bitcoin rather than other cryptocurrencies is because of its capability to make its price very high. In that case, people can have larger amount of profit to the money that they invested. But it is also good to know the capabilities of some other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 243
I think Bitcoin is very famous and has a good reputation, so it can grow and develop quickly and the higher bitcoin price makes bitcoin will be more demand from bitcoiner, community, or investors and this will make Crypto currency lose. Bitcoin is currently leading the world of crypto.semoga other crypto currencies can catch up.
Activity: 693
At the moment I see no other reason than the mere desire to obtain easy and quick profits, because every time I see more and more publicity regarding the supposed great opportunity that represents investing in bitcoin to become rich as many have already done. In different investment groups that I have seen in social networks, I do not see anyone asking about blockchain technology and how we can use it in our daily lives, but the only concern is how to make money with bitcoin.
Bitcoin is most popular in all over the world and many people earns much more money from bitcoin that's why people attract for the bitcoin because they know that earning from bitcoin will very beneficial for them and if they invest in bitcoin so it will never lose for them, that's why many people select bitcoin for their best life.
Yes, bitcoin is the most popular coin because it is the pioneer of all the coins ever made and the number one coin in the rank. No other coin that can beat its value even though its price is diving now but still more people who believes and trust bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
At the moment I see no other reason than the mere desire to obtain easy and quick profits, because every time I see more and more publicity regarding the supposed great opportunity that represents investing in bitcoin to become rich as many have already done. In different investment groups that I have seen in social networks, I do not see anyone asking about blockchain technology and how we can use it in our daily lives, but the only concern is how to make money with bitcoin.
Bitcoin is most popular in all over the world and many people earns much more money from bitcoin that's why people attract for the bitcoin because they know that earning from bitcoin will very beneficial for them and if they invest in bitcoin so it will never lose for them, that's why many people select bitcoin for their best life.
Activity: 112
Merit: 13
I think why people attract bitcoin than other crypto currencies is simply because bitcoin is the pioneer of all crypto currencies. It is more popular and price is really expensive compared to other crypto currencies. And bitcoin is the only crypto currency that we may able to convert into fiat currency. That's my thought.
Activity: 364
Blockchain with VTOS energy

Bitcoins is the mainstream today on the internet and it was very popular because of its value that keeps on increasing each day in the market. Bitcoins was also advertised in the social medias by different people, they are announcing the growth of bitcoins and it attract more investors, this is the number one reason why bitcoins is very popular today.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
Activity: 728
There are so many reason that why people attract for bitcoin than any other crypto currency. In my opinion bitcoin is more potential than other crypto currency. It is too much stable coin and its future is bright. Though now its price getting low but I hope its price increasing again and hit a huge amount. Anyone can easily make profit by invest on bitcoin. For all this reason so many people attract for the bitcoin.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
The reason I believe people get attracted to bitcoin other than any other cryptocurrency is simply because bitcoin happened to be the first known cryptocurrency people reckoned with, and again because of its value.
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
Because bitcoin, like a new kind of digital money, appeared first of all. It is the most popular among the Crypto-currency. At the moment it has become almost a full currency. Bitcoin has several advantages over other money, namely:
- Open source.
- Absence of inflation.
- Peer-to-peer network of crypto currency.
- Unlimited opportunities for its transactions.
- Bitcoin exists outside the boundaries.   
Activity: 159
because bitcoin is the first digital currency and the most trusted one.  It has been tested and proven over time because of its undeniably good performance.  It gives everyone opportunities to earn more income and makes life of people more comfortable.  If you want to invest on cryptos, invest in bitcoin...Bitcoin is the very first crypto currency found by Satoshi Nakamoto. Though it had .005$ value in 2009, its value is about 10000$+ by today. Bitcoin is the most valuable crypto currency in the world and its value is increasing rapidly than other crypto currency, I think that is the reason people attract for the Bitcoin than other crypto currency.
Activity: 79
Bitcoin is the very first crypto currency found by Satoshi Nakamoto. Though it had .005$ value in 2009, its value is about 10000$ by today. Bitcoin is the most valuable crypto currency in the world and its value is increasing rapidly than other crypto currency, I think that is the reason people attract for the Bitcoin than other crypto currency.

Pages:
Jump to: