Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people attract for the BitCoin than other crypto currency? - page 4. (Read 3409 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The first, public, you declare when creating a transaction, however, the characteristics of the transaction and the content of the bitcoin address can only be recognized with the help of a secret key.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is moore famous. So thats why it has so much more value then the second place ethereum. It has still like fifteen times more value, and thats just because its more popular. So many new investors do not interest about altcoins. They only want to invest in Bitcoins. But the most of them are changing there decision when they are in crypto for longer. They see that you can make a lot more money with altcoins, because the chances are higher that a altcoin goes ten times then bitcoin.
Activity: 143
Because bitcoin is more popular than other crypto currencies or altcoins. Without bitcoin these altcoins are nothing, because bitcoin is the based for currency exchange thats why most traders rely on bitcoins price. And it has easy and secure transactions compared to altcoins.
Activity: 266
Because this is a fast-growing asset that lets us know that it always changes as it changes how our balances on the wallet change due to it.
Activity: 392
because I think bitcoin is the parent of altcoin, and bitcoin is the world's most popular cryptocurrency. new people will definitely get to know bitcoin before they get to know altcoin.

Ordinary people and those who have no clue about the economy and the crypto currency also have a chance and they can work too. This is a good source of income for all of us and that is why it is getting more popular. Bitcoin is the first crypto currency to reach a high value. That's what draws people to bitcoin. Not only that, but bitcoin provides many job opportunities
Activity: 308
Bitcoin is considered as a circulation currency in the market. But Bitcoin has many advantages in transactions such as: Easy, fast, convenient, popular and economical ... so it is trusted by many and gradually dominate the market exchange.
Activity: 316
Merit: 100
I attract in bitcoin because it has the largest price in all coin, and I can use bitcoin to buy a load pay bills and it is easy transactions, I think this is also the reason why other's attract in bitcoin.
Activity: 307
The only reason why people is more attracted in bitcoin is because of the profitability and its actual performance in the market. Investors are takinh advantage to invest in bitcoin because they wanted to earn a good profit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
Please give your opinions.

People are more attracted to Bitcoin than other coins because of its price and value. We cannot deny the fact that bitcoin has the highest value among other coins. It is also more trusted and has reputation that exceeds others. Likewise, almost all exchanges has bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
People get attracted to things for different reasons one it may be because of it operations and also it price in the market and how secured are investors in the community, bitcoin is preferred by people against other altcoin because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrencies and bitcoin has already earn it name before the introduction of the different altcoin we are having around now.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
because people only know Bitcoin, the media just preach about Bitcoin, not Altcoin,
the first thing I heard about cryptocurrency is Bitcoin, after serious in Bitcoin I then know about Altcoins like Ethereum and others...
Activity: 182
That is the popularity and high volatility. Bitcoin is an idol for a revolution in digital currency. After the value obtained in recent years of high growth. Especially 2017. Bitcoin is becoming popular -> is the bitcoin variable. For example: I can chat with friends, people around about bitcoin. They know bitcoin, but with a different crypto. they will not know.
Activity: 52
Many people were attracted to bitcoin in many reasons, one is bitcoin is a bit more familiar with other crypto currency, it was popular because if you ask a ordinary person what coins do he know, he will answer it was bitcoin. Second, it has the highest value in the market compare to other coins. And lastly, it is more stable in the market.

Bitcoin is more attractive than other cryptocurrency its because of a high value in the market rather than the other currency thats why many people choosing this one, because they wanted to earn a big extra money .It is  the most popular, in demand and a highest of all currency a side from that this currency  brought a lot of benefits to  comply the needs  and wants of everybody,  it helps also to understand and be a knowledgable in knowing of what is bitcoin and on how to participate and be active on this in investing and in trading.
Activity: 109

Most people are attracted to bitcoin than other currency maybe because bitcoin is the first crypto currency and the most popular and considering the value is very high compare to other currency.
Activity: 64
Many people were attracted to bitcoin in many reasons, one is bitcoin is a bit more familiar with other crypto currency, it was popular because if you ask a ordinary person what coins do he know, he will answer it was bitcoin. Second, it has the highest value in the market compare to other coins. And lastly, it is more stable in the market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
Bitcoin attracts people more than other cryptocurrency because Bitcoin is the most popular digital currency known in the world, the way the value rises attracts people into investing in it.

Bitcoin may be popular but there are a lot of other digital currencies that will be worth their money that can give them more profit than on Bitcoin. I guess Bitcoin really attracts people because of it's price despite of it being expensive. If I will be investing on digital currencies, it will not be Bitcoin but I will be looking up for a good ICO project that will give me good profits in the near future.
Activity: 188
Merit: 12
Bitcoin is one of the world's most popular online cinemas. And these days the coins are going to become popular. The price of these coins is increasing day by day. Similarly, other coins of crypto currency have not become so popular, and the market rate is not good, this bit has always got a positive result. Therefore, these coins are popular in comparison to other crypto coins.
Activity: 406
I think the only reason is that bitcoin is the strongest coin in the market so people prefer something strong and secure, as bitcoin
Activity: 364
Merit: 117

Bitcoin was, is, and will be the surest investment when it comes to cryptocurrency. The key part of such success is popularity and trust (gained due to the fact that Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency). The more people get to know about Bitcoin, the more it grows.

Over the year 2017, the exchange rate of Bitcoin has increased almost ten times.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Bitcoin attracts people more than other cryptocurrency because Bitcoin is the most popular digital currency known in the world, the way the value rises attracts people into investing in it.
Pages:
Jump to: