Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? - page 6. (Read 159070 times)

copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
January 27, 2019, 10:36:08 PM
I think for some who understand the cryptocurrency market and what will happen in the future for prospective coins, they will continue to invest in the cryptocurrency market. I still have and hear about someone who still wants to buy more altcoins in this market. Because they will benefit in the future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
January 27, 2019, 10:17:38 PM
People choose cryptocurrency because they believe that crypto they run will get more results, indeed for now the crypto condition is not stable because it is fluctuating, but slowly it will run normally again, many people still believe in the results of investments in crypto, although there is still a risk, for example, like now, where the crypto condition is still poor and certainly takes time to get back up
Activity: 784
January 27, 2019, 10:14:39 PM
I only think that the main purpose of the people to choose cryptocurrency is to earn. Crypto investment is now popular and many got riched because of this type of investment or business. Besides everyday many people are entering the world of cryptocurrency, they would trade, buy, sell and even join bountiea to earn crypto.
Activity: 43
January 27, 2019, 10:03:32 PM
I do not assume to know the mind of others but personally, I chose Cryptocurrencies because of the freedom it provides (Both financially and Technologically), I can now send funds in the form of Cryptocurrencies to anywhere in the world in just a few seconds and thanks to Cryptocurrencies, I can now afford the funds to send.

I think cross border money transfers is the killer feature of crypto that everyone just overlooks, it is a huge problem for millions of people, and market full of middle men taking huge cuts. Crypto solves it cheaply and securely.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
January 27, 2019, 06:38:16 PM
Crypto currency is a solution in an economy that uses the advancement of time and technology which will later be needed in the increasingly advanced development era
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
January 27, 2019, 05:52:08 PM
Mostly people choose cryptocurrencies, as these are new opportunities for earning. It so happened that we now live in the time of material values ​​and are doing everything to improve our lives. Cryptocurrencies are a new niche, and as you know in new and especially trend niches there is a great opportunity to make money. Also, people consider cryptocurrencies as cash and valuable assets. There are those who see in cryptocurrency tools to achieve their goals.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
January 27, 2019, 05:29:37 PM
cryptocurrency is the future of money and future of any transaction we make holding crypto we can make profits in a decentralized network peer to peer anyone in the world can hold cryptocurrencies with no central agencies control
For me, this is primarily convenient and now I am glad of such a low price for cryptocurrency. I can easily pay with cryptocurrency assets.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
January 27, 2019, 06:41:47 AM
cryptocurrency is the future of money and future of any transaction we make holding crypto we can make profits in a decentralized network peer to peer anyone in the world can hold cryptocurrencies with no central agencies control
Activity: 415
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
January 27, 2019, 04:40:05 AM
I think people choose cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency has better features than fiat. Cryptocurrency is more instant payment, safe, transparent, and will never be broken like paper money (fiat). Cryptocurrency has many advantages over fiat, so many people choose cryptocurrency.
maybe like that and besides that Cryptocurrency can be an income for them so they have a lot of success from Cryptocurrency. people who don't work and become unemployed they can produce by knowing Crypto and joining their activities. the advantages so they like and choose Crypto.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
January 27, 2019, 02:09:12 AM
I will tell you my own reasons why I choose cryptocurrency ,I find it very hard going to bank for one issue or the other ,I only like using my ATM card and I always been forced to transact huge cash by getting my ass to the bank well with cryptocurrency its just easier ,and one other thing is the ridiculous percentage when you save money in the bank ,I prefer investing in cryptocurrency for better future
Activity: 145
January 27, 2019, 02:01:21 AM
I think people choose cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency has better features than fiat. Cryptocurrency is more instant payment, safe, transparent, and will never be broken like paper money (fiat). Cryptocurrency has many advantages over fiat, so many people choose cryptocurrency.
Activity: 90
January 27, 2019, 01:37:41 AM
One reason I choose crypto is it makes residual income possible. Check out Divi Project and it you will see how easy it is to earn residual income with it.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 3
January 26, 2019, 06:28:48 PM
Cryptocurrency is a form of money, very easy to carry unlike fiat, transactions are swift unlike the banks that you will need to wait for so long. In crypto community, you can make earnings while trading cryptocurrency. So many good things why people choose cryptocurrency.
Activity: 364
January 26, 2019, 06:04:17 PM
Many people have chosen cryptocurrency due to the fact that this industry has a great future. I think people made the right choice.
Activity: 350
January 26, 2019, 06:02:29 PM
I think that people look at the cryptocurrency as an opportunity to make quick money. But they do not want to take into account the very high risks of such an investment.
People saw I think, an alternative money handy to pay online, I think even most of the people I see here investments
Activity: 420
January 25, 2019, 05:45:34 AM
If earlier in the crypto currency were people who were interested in the technology underlying them,who believed in decentralization and money without governments, now on the market there are a huge number of speculators who want to make money on this. They use the coin not for its intended purpose, but only for speculative purposes. Perhaps this is one of the reasons why the market collapsed in price.
Activity: 626
January 24, 2019, 06:20:32 PM
We have different reasons why we choice to go in crypto because we know that we get earnings here in different ways. People go to crypto because of learnings and also earnings that two is some of the reasons.
Activity: 364
January 24, 2019, 06:16:28 PM
I think that many people became millionaires in 2017 thanks to cryptocurrency. People remember the sharp rise in Bitcoin and continue to be interested in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
January 24, 2019, 06:14:09 PM
I do not assume to know the mind of others but personally, I chose Cryptocurrencies because of the freedom it provides (Both financially and Technologically), I can now send funds in the form of Cryptocurrencies to anywhere in the world in just a few seconds and thanks to Cryptocurrencies, I can now afford the funds to send.
Well because of course we will be required to use Crypto for now because digital money will definitely be used as a substitute for paper money someday because it is a real condition and now usd coins already exist in various markets making it easier for us to save assets that are safe because price stability from usd so if later there is a change in our currency ready in its financial form and Crypto is not an investment but returns to its original function as a digital currency.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
January 24, 2019, 06:03:53 PM
I think that people look at the cryptocurrency as an opportunity to make quick money. But they do not want to take into account the very high risks of such an investment.
Honestly the main reason behind trading is financial security of life for big portion of speculators. High risks also mean high rewards but leverage is name of financial tool that helps to invest more than we have in our pockets. 
Pages:
Jump to: