Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? - page 37. (Read 159070 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
November 16, 2018, 06:30:33 AM
I think that all this is due to the fact that the labor market in the whole world is very weak today, despite the fact that the world economy is allegedly on the rise, today we have the Internet and we can exchange data, but there is still a big problem with work , so I think that people in search of money invest in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 612
Merit: 250
November 16, 2018, 06:29:50 AM
Does anyone now choose this market? Volumes minimum, no guarantees, maximum speculations, who in their right mind will enter such a market. Remained the most persistent, and others will return only after recovery.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
November 16, 2018, 06:29:06 AM
Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? Any Need?
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why New Zone choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

Cryptocurrency high risky but it's simple for all. Many people could describe their choice in a different way but I think they are coming in crypto for their high ambitions. How do I say that? I think you see this message many times "when moon"? That's it. I will not say more because I also say "When Moon?".
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
November 16, 2018, 06:27:14 AM
The main difference between cryptocurrency and cash is its decentralization, a small transaction fee and the speed of their transfer. The blockchain platform itself is an innovative opportunity to simplify many areas of our life, to make improvements to it. And people choose a cryptocurrency because of the opportunity to get a big profit in a short time, due to the high volatility of the crypto market.

However, cryptocurrency does not have the most important thing - ease of use. Cash is accepted everywhere, anywhere in the world, everything will depend only on the specific currency in your wallet. Cryptocurrency is quite complex and difficult thing for a simple person. For a simple transaction, you need to perform a series of actions that a person who is not dedicated can hardly be successful.
copper member
Activity: 61
Merit: 2
November 16, 2018, 06:23:22 AM
I think it depends. On one hand we have speculators, who want to get rich fast by buying low and selling high, thinking that they will always find a greater fool to sell to. But seeing the sell-off that happened two days ago I bet a lot of "investors" got fried.

On the other hand, there are people for whom cryptocurrencies are a solution to a problem that they have, because they are decentralized, trustless, near-instant and not under the control of anyone. These people are the ones who drive the adoption of crypto and will get the benefits in the long run.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
November 16, 2018, 06:10:38 AM
Well, crypto is challenging and I am 100% sure it will even gain more popularity in the future. It is worlwide and helps to earn money in case you have the logic and are open minded.
copper member
Activity: 84
IRONX
November 16, 2018, 06:06:18 AM
Someday cryptocurrency will become the second most important currency of all countries
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
November 16, 2018, 06:03:37 AM
cryptocurrency is a new opportunity in the world of Financial, so at this time, there is a big opportunity in cryptocurrency, so the choice now is to enter the world of Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 16, 2018, 05:50:49 AM
in the world of cryptocurrencies everything is much easier. nobody is regulated from the outside. transactions cannot be traced. good investment protection against theft
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
November 16, 2018, 05:18:02 AM
Now and then, people choose cryptocurrency only for earnings, this is their primary goal. Only crypto enthusiasts who are on this forum from the very beginning,
and some newcomers set as their goal not income, but the dissemination of information, such people almost do not participate in the bounty.
I believe that it is possible to combine the desire to earn with the belief in crypto.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
November 16, 2018, 04:59:33 AM
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why New Zone choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

I consider that cryptocurrency is the best payment method for international transactions. Terms that are offered by banks are too much for me.
Activity: 125
November 15, 2018, 05:08:38 PM
Cryptocurrency is something new and people, especially young people, want to take risks, make money quickly and anonymously .. The cryptography is good and in the future it will be used as a currency at the level of the bank
Activity: 714
November 15, 2018, 04:22:01 PM
The main difference between cryptocurrency and cash is its decentralization, a small transaction fee and the speed of their transfer. The blockchain platform itself is an innovative opportunity to simplify many areas of our life, to make improvements to it. And people choose a cryptocurrency because of the opportunity to get a big profit in a short time, due to the high volatility of the crypto market.
Activity: 364
November 15, 2018, 03:37:28 PM
People choose cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency is popular and worthy to invest. It helps people to get rich within a short period of time than any other investment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
November 15, 2018, 10:01:34 AM
People choose cryptocurrency because they are always used to follow new trends. In essence, this is the same investment. It is very popular nowadays.
Also, people invested in securities, stocks, real estate, kept money in a bank, etc.
Now it is the time for cryptocurrency and many people are not against trying to invest money in this direction.
Activity: 303
November 15, 2018, 09:53:26 AM
Good choice, in fact many have discussed the issue of the importance of crypto technology or blockchain for the development of a perfect future, I am not a crypto observer who is good at calculating and analyzing the future of this technology, but as a hopeful future this technology is truly genius if implemented worldwide online platform
Activity: 304
November 15, 2018, 07:53:20 AM

Because cryptocurrency is a popular and famous investment, people choose cryptocurrency because crypto will make them rich. Many people gets billionaire and millionaire because of cryptocurrency. I believe that more people will be rich because of crypto. Smiley
Activity: 812
November 15, 2018, 05:28:30 AM

I believe cryptocurrency is like an iPhone. An iPhone was marketed as something we didn't know we needed until it was made. Same goes for cryptocurrency. We suddenly needed to have it when it was born. As far anyone goes, cryptocurrency addresses many kinds of needs around the internet.
like myself who are convinced by Cryptocurrency. Indeed it seems to Cryptocurrency that generates more profit able to become such a huge belief which makes my own sure and many others also convinced against Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 15, 2018, 05:04:13 AM
People chose cryptocurrency last year because you can easily get high profits from ICO projects, but this year is different, and fraudsters have let many investors leave here!
Activity: 180
Merit: 4
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 15, 2018, 05:02:20 AM
in my opinion, encryption gives a lot of hope to many people. they want to achieve financial freedom by investing in encryption. still others believe that encryption can create a decentralized society. encryption can create a new credit system.
Pages:
Jump to: