Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? - page 36. (Read 159070 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
November 17, 2018, 11:04:31 AM
if you can be honest in the red zone if you trade in cryptocurrency from the stock exchange other than crypto which is more stable, I still trade dicrypto for participating in a prize competition, in the future hoping crypto exchange can be better tan [a big wave that occurred in 2018
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
November 17, 2018, 10:39:03 AM
Because they want to be rich without special knoledges and time spending and this is the way how they can realize their wishes.
crypto is a very profitable investment because with small capital you can generate big profits quickly. that's why many are interested in crypto. crypto also does not look at the level of education, we can learn self-taught when investing. that's why crypto is in great demand.
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
November 17, 2018, 10:07:21 AM
cryptocurrency is a tool to quickly become rich. but this tool is so changeable. it is reasonable to apply it can only be the person who is constantly studying new, understands all the risks and all the responsibility that knows when to stop, which is not greedy.
Activity: 224
November 17, 2018, 10:02:56 AM
Because they want to be rich without special knoledges and time spending and this is the way how they can realize their wishes.
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 0
POINTPAY
November 17, 2018, 09:58:09 AM
people choose cryptocurrency because they believe in it and they think the future will be dominated by cryptocurrency.
Activity: 584
Merit: 252
November 17, 2018, 09:54:15 AM
Crypto provides cross borders transactions in a hassle free way and with less transaction costs.Crypto provides secure transactions and of course anonymity.Using hard wallets people can safeguard their investments.Mostly people get their financial freedom which everyone have been longing for.The crypto market is so volatile it gives the traders ample opportunity tom make profits.Infact many people have taken crypto-trading as their day job.Most cryptocurrencies use a “proof-of-work” system for mining.So if a person have an idle computer in home it can be put to some work and make some bucks.The transactions done in crypto cannot be altered and this characteristics helps in some particular scenarios.
Activity: 287
November 17, 2018, 08:52:14 AM
I believe that people choose electronic money, because they believe in technology and that these technologies can integrate into society. This is the main reason for choosing electronic money. Electronic money is the future of money, easier to transfer, less charge, more transaction per second, safer. Easy payment via internet
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
November 17, 2018, 08:32:14 AM
Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? Any Need?
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why New Zone choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

I think after such events, many will change their outlook on the blockchain technology and will look for more stable cash assets. There are enough alternatives now, and this is still young and inexperienced.
Activity: 314
November 17, 2018, 08:26:52 AM
I think that because the method to get rich quick and short with everyone. So they choose the crypto market is reasonable.
Activity: 336
November 17, 2018, 08:16:42 AM
In my opinion, people choose crypto currency because crypto currency is proven to provide convenience as a media transaction. I myself would choose to use crypto currency for my cross-country buying and selling transactions. And if I am given the opportunity to make a project or platform, I will choose the crypto currency as a means of payment. This crypto currency provides real benefits because we can make transactions anytime, anywhere, with an easy, fast, and fairly inexpensive process. We are also not hindered by the policy authority of a country so I liken crypto currencies such as toll roads that are far from obstacles.
Activity: 1064
Combo Network
November 17, 2018, 08:13:36 AM
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why New Zone choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

the reason many people believe in crypto is that this is a very easy way to get profits in investing. if I myself choose Crypto because of the investment here we control it, meaning that the investment made here is not through other people. we manage it ourselves. this is the reason I believe in cryptocurrency.
the main reason traders are looking for profits is fairly fast and easy, but don't get me wrong cryptocurrency still has a very large risk and even greater than other investment fields.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
November 17, 2018, 08:10:01 AM
Because cryptocurrency is totally separate from other industries. People can earn huge ROI by investing in cryptos. As we know in traditional investments ROI is fixed and quite low. People are here to learn something new and simultaneously they are earning pretty good.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
November 17, 2018, 08:08:38 AM

the reason many people believe in crypto is that this is a very easy way to get profits in investing. if I myself choose Crypto because of the investment here we control it, meaning that the investment made here is not through other people. we manage it ourselves. this is the reason I believe in cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
November 17, 2018, 07:52:47 AM
Cryptocurrency is the future of the digital world. More and more people will still come to know about the crypto space and embrace it.
Activity: 207
Merit: 1
November 17, 2018, 07:22:46 AM
Because it will not be fair in the digital age not to use digital currencies, that is why I choose cryptocurrency))
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
November 17, 2018, 07:11:34 AM
People choose cryptocurrency to be free and earn when it is convenient for them. I think that this is the best way to freelancing and I am now very glad that I am in the best market for earnings
Activity: 238
November 17, 2018, 04:10:24 AM
Freedom and money - that's the reason why everyone chooses cryptocurrency. I think that there can be no other reasons. I am very pleased that the market is able to give such opportunities
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
November 16, 2018, 04:52:07 PM
People are interested on whatsoever that can bring to them gain which cryptocurrency has brought. The huge profit tied to cryptocurrency make the people fall in love to operate under it existence to generate more profit in return, which is the first step into a business of profit.
Activity: 331
Merit: 13
November 16, 2018, 04:37:32 PM
People hold cryptocurrencies here because they believe it will safeguard their assets. Falling value of national currencies are leaving many people struggling economically. Though crypto is very volatile, there is a general belief that it will increase when they need it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
November 16, 2018, 04:22:18 PM
People choose CryptoCurrency for diverse reasons.
I for one find crypto currency innovative. There are new ares of crypto that are profitable. It gives out more returns than other part. There trading, bounties, Airdrops and now recently, ICO, which did turn out to be very profitable before scams and the bear market came along.
Pages:
Jump to: