Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? - page 48. (Read 159070 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
October 29, 2018, 10:17:13 AM
I think that people choose cryptocurrency, because it seems to them that this can bring them a quick profit. But sometimes the market brings them unpleasant surprises.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
October 29, 2018, 10:01:14 AM
They choose it simply because it has amazing security feature and decentralized feature. This assures every user that their fund are all secure and he himself has the full control over his fund. Since Crypto doest need any third trust party anymore, there will be no potential vulnerability for the fUnd. Cryptocurrency is an open source technology, it has transparency and security at the same time. I would recommend you to choose a storagebor a wallet that possess and maximizes tge feature of a Crypto. Check out HODLER wallet and see how it perfectly provide simplicity and security in a multi wallet app.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 29, 2018, 07:51:06 AM
Cryptocurrency is a great investment for people, it is probably the only exchange that brings excellent passive income to investors .
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
October 29, 2018, 06:39:55 AM
Talking about "currency", crypto sucks in it at the moment. However, i hope that someday crypto will be as good as simple money
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
October 29, 2018, 06:37:02 AM
It is obvious that most of us did it because of expectations of big profits in the future. However, i believe somebody just support the sphere
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
October 29, 2018, 06:31:29 AM
I think it's because of availability. People choose cryptocurrencies because it is promising and interesting and they really like this method of earning . Being involved in the technology of the future is what many people need now
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 29, 2018, 06:05:21 AM
Because it is faster, cheaper and more trustable from all banks or like somethings and you don't have to spend money to preserve your money and go to bank and wait. Also you can make your works eaisly about money in cell phone.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
October 29, 2018, 05:58:21 AM
Cryptocurrency is something new and interesting. So I think many people have chosen this way of earning. Also, you do not need to pay taxes, put a full-time, earnings are not limited. And beyond that, people want to be involved in the technology of the future
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
October 28, 2018, 03:38:56 AM
i choose Cryptocurrency at first due to speculation,  now its more about the tech and financial freedom cause Cryptocurrency is a game changer you gotta hit only ones and everything will change for you
Activity: 302
October 28, 2018, 03:28:59 AM
For the sake of fast and relatively simple income. The truth in the current market is not as easy as it was. But in the past, most of them came to cryptocurrencies for this reason.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 28, 2018, 03:27:51 AM
Most of us choose cryptocurrency to earn some good money. It's a huge potential market. As we all know If we have good basic knowledge of crypto trading so we can earn money easily. But in my opinion its not that much easy to earn money it requires a good skillset to be a consistent earner & many people consider cryptocurrencies as a quick rich scheme so they attract to the crypto world but on the other hand its a good platform to earn the livelihood from anywhere in the world all you need a internet connection with computer.
Activity: 196
October 28, 2018, 03:12:12 AM
Crypto-currencies are really difficult and in order to deal with them professionally you need a lot of diligence, effort and work. But now I don't spend as much time as I did in the beginning, and that's exactly what I need.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
October 28, 2018, 02:44:52 AM
I think most people use and choose cryptocurrency because it is a more faster and more innovated currency compared to the physical currency. And in fact, that digital currency is mostly decentralized. We can see nowadays, that most cryptocurrency has been used as a mode of payment online and make use of its platform and etc.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
October 27, 2018, 07:44:24 PM
People choose cryptocurrencies in most cases, in the vast majority of cases, in order to simply make money.
Activity: 111
October 27, 2018, 04:54:08 PM
People trust in cryptocurrency. The cryptocurrency is freedom. Everyone can mine cryptocurrency. It as press of the USA.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
October 27, 2018, 04:44:11 PM
People choose the cross because they allow them to feel completely independent of the banking system and the government. But unfortunately this choice played a very bad joke with people. All those who invested their money during 2018 - have become much poorer than before.
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 04:34:26 PM
Because its safe, its anonymous and it can keep the agencies off you. People can sleep with ease knowing that their money is safe and that no one would be able to locate it, the under world particularly.
Activity: 294
October 27, 2018, 03:49:10 PM
This is one of the most profitable assets currently available on the market. From the last we saw, of the same level, were cannabis companies.
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 27, 2018, 05:15:08 AM
I chose cryptocurrency because it has a lot of simple ways to make money, and investing in cryptocurrencies has a considerable rate of return!
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 05:13:03 AM
People choose cryptocurrencies, this is a very convenient way to make money in the investment and social media sector. These are the latest achievements of digital technologies of our time that provide such an opportunity and it pleases because more and more people get acquainted with the crypto world and it opens up great opportunities for everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: