Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? - page 50. (Read 159070 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 11
October 22, 2018, 08:17:43 AM
People Choose Cryptocurrency because it is the easiest way to earn money. It can also change your life or solve your financial problem, even the price of the crypto is too volatile many people can make ways to earn big not unlike in your real work you cannot earn big even though you work hard for you to earn big you cannot earn what you are earning here in the crypto.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
October 22, 2018, 07:48:59 AM
There are a lot of things that would make people choose cryptocurrencies and if you ask a group of people I am sure that you will get different answers but I think that the one thing that is keeping so many people in the market is profit. We are all investing in the coins because we want to make money, only few people are interested in the tech and these are the people that already have money
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 21, 2018, 06:16:55 PM
Cryptocurrencies are ideal money for international payments because you can send any amount to the other end of the world almost instantly and without commissions
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 21, 2018, 05:10:54 AM
Easy and fast way to make money,To be rich when they wake up one morning.One and the biggest goal is to make money.The fluctuating market has a lot of risks but Too much risk brings a lot of money.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
October 21, 2018, 03:31:31 AM
The global economy is inevitably moving towards a digital eco-system. From investment to money transfer, everything is going paperless. The newest and most promising addition to the digital payment sector is cryptocurrency. A cryptocurrency is a medium of exchange like normal currencies such as USD, but designed for the purpose of exchanging digital information. Cryptocurrency is defined by Investopedia.com as a decentralized “digital or virtual currency that uses cryptography for security” making it difficult to counterfeit. Since it is not issued by a central authority, governments can’t take it away from you.

Activity: 324
October 21, 2018, 03:13:13 AM
Because this market is new, unregulated, where you can get big profits (or big losses, how lucky). Because it is a promising yet market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 21, 2018, 02:56:32 AM
Crypto is entering the public sphere in such a way is encouraging. There is no turning back now - this technology will permeate the world much in the same way the internet did.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
October 21, 2018, 02:31:00 AM
Because here is the future, there will be more of us day after day.) Cryptocurrency and blockchain will change the world, the only question is when. I think we will all begin to notice it very soon. Have you felt how the world has been changed in the last 20 years?) iit's just a blast! ) humanity is in a period of revolution, everything is developing with an incredible speed!
Activity: 378
October 21, 2018, 02:24:25 AM
People chose cryptocurrency because they knew that it is their only way to fulfill their dream. Earning money to buy their dream house, dream car and give some financial support to their family.
Activity: 280
October 21, 2018, 02:16:19 AM
Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? Any Need?
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why New Zone choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

We choose cryptocurrency in trading because it provide liquidity in tokenized form,the New Zone platform might be one of the best platforms for commodity trading, this is a welcome development for the entire cryptocurrency space. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 21, 2018, 02:14:07 AM
Electronic money can make good money for you. But the volatility, the appearance of many fraudulent projects ... make the risk can happen at any time. Therefore, you need to use knowledge, experience to select the potential e-currency to invest.
I see that people see cryptocurrency as an excellent opportunity to generate several benefits. therefore people become curious and enter into it. even me like that. for now, in my country, so many people are trying to improve their company by utilizing the cryptocurreny system.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
October 21, 2018, 02:12:31 AM
because they know that crypto can give extra value to the participants involved in it and they take advantage of it very simply or in very fast and easy shipping and very cost-effective.

the main thing that matters most is cryptocurrency provides an opportunity for many people to be able to get extra finance here. they can get many benefits used to invest
Activity: 268
October 21, 2018, 02:09:52 AM
because they know that crypto can give extra value to the participants involved in it and they take advantage of it very simply or in very fast and easy shipping and very cost-effective.

They are cost-effective and the transaction fees are low when sending the coins somewhere.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
October 21, 2018, 02:07:07 AM
now a days peoples crazy on bitcoins, because the value of bitcoin is very good, easy to handle and also we can get free bitcoins from events like airdrops etc.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
October 21, 2018, 01:27:41 AM

Activity: 260
October 20, 2018, 11:43:22 PM
because people can earn money easily by Trading , joining bounty campaigns , investing for ico ..Also i think after few years  , crypto currency may be the common currency for the whole world..
Activity: 532
October 20, 2018, 11:10:36 PM
Electronic money can make good money for you. But the volatility, the appearance of many fraudulent projects ... make the risk can happen at any time. Therefore, you need to use knowledge, experience to select the potential e-currency to invest.
Activity: 941
October 20, 2018, 11:05:05 PM
the reason other people I don't know, I think there have been many reasons exist which provide your thread. but to me cryptocurrency is a very nice trade assets, compared to gold or other property. Crypto remains the most nice assets for investment in spite of the risk that would be faced by investors.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
October 20, 2018, 11:03:25 PM
because there are many things cryptocurrency can do than other investments.
which obviously has a lot of convenience, if you use crypto.
Activity: 322
homt.net
October 20, 2018, 10:52:30 PM
Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? Any Need?
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why New Zone choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

For me, crypto is suitable for my life. As a house wife that must do all works at home. I can spend my time in crypto to earn money without have to go outside and abandon my family. Crypto makes everything easy. So I choose cryptocurrency to make my daily life become amazing.
Pages:
Jump to: