Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? - page 53. (Read 159070 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
October 18, 2018, 05:57:48 PM
People choose to cryptocurrency because it can give them quick money. But not everyone can become a successful investor in cryptocurrency.

Its true most of the people will just enter crypto to gain profits , when it don't happen they start to cry and complain that crypto is scam and you can't earn nothing lol . Blockchain is kinda still new even if its 10 years old already , but to use it in real life by firms and goverment , they will need to make sure everything is fine with it . I really would like to see how blockchain gets used , lets say for goverment voting and stuff like that . That would be really great
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 18, 2018, 05:53:50 PM
People choose to cryptocurrency because it can give them quick money. But not everyone can become a successful investor in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 05:46:48 PM
I think the high award winning bounty take part in the campaigns, buy token from the ICO and make the daily trade directs the goal of getting people gain. Most people who spend time on crypto money trading do not have the opportunity to generate sufficient income and are low on their salary from full-time jobs.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
October 18, 2018, 04:39:47 PM
People choose crypto to get some profit. This is the main reason for now Smiley Investors, traders, hamsters... 99% of crypto fans. There are very few enthusiasts here because of huge money making opportunities)
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
October 18, 2018, 03:15:40 PM
I think that now people choose cryptocurrency because of the possible multiple growth of its price. But in the future it will be a more conscious choice for the convenience and security of personal funds. It is then that there will be a need for platforms with the ability to pay with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 462
Good Morning
October 18, 2018, 02:55:51 PM
Because cryptocurrency today is a very profitable opportunity to secure your future, to help develop the future, because today it will be definitely possible for every person without accreditation.
cryptocurency world is our future and it is good to start learning about it right now while we still have enough time to do it
Activity: 462
Good Morning
October 18, 2018, 02:55:09 PM
Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? Any Need?
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why New Zone choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

cryptocurrency career is a good choice for peopel who do not or can not go to the office every day and sp they can work from home
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 18, 2018, 02:53:33 PM
people  choose  cryptocurrency   becuase  they  think  and  i  can  say  they   k now  that  here  can be  made  big  moneys  wothout  any  effort you need investmneet  and  you can search only  by  your  laptop  what is  your  moneys  situation so just it  is .
cryptocurrencg wolrd does not acept everyone so that means taht we should be ready to every possible outcome here
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 18, 2018, 02:52:52 PM
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why New Zone choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

in my opinion people choose cryptocurrency because they want some quick money but they ned to k ow a lot ofor that
Activity: 308
October 18, 2018, 02:50:53 PM
people  choose  cryptocurrency   becuase  they  think  and  i  can  say  they   k now  that  here  can be  made  big  moneys  wothout  any  effort you need investmneet  and  you can search only  by  your  laptop  what is  your  moneys  situation so just it  is .
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
October 18, 2018, 02:48:36 PM

People use cryptocurrency because they feel free from government and  bank strict regulation. In cryptocurrency all you need is to take care of your wallet securely and it is much cheaper than a conventional transaction that we use everyday.
Merit: 20
Donating 10% to charity
October 18, 2018, 02:20:10 PM
  • security
  • Anonymity/financial freedom

Of course there are few more things for example a good return on your investment.Also sending money across globe by means of crypto minimizes the cost to more than ten folds.Its very obvious why would a person donate his/her hard earned money to banks. Tongue
And as we all know earlier days it was basically created and used in silk routes for various purposes.And lastly tax invaders will always be there till the end of the time. Grin Grin

But taxes is precisely what impulse governments to allow Cryptocurrency in the first place.

There is another thing, financial freedom could mean also that you have enough passive income sources to live without working, unless you want to. It's good to clarify that you mean being your own bank.

The interesting thing about security is that Blockchain can be developed to allow a much safer data exchange and can be implemented in nearly every activity right now. It's strongest point lies in it's transparency precisely. In fact, i would really like developing it into making criminals easier to track - What stops it from being an imminent solution is the fact that of course it will affect everybody directly or indirectly. Not in a bad way i believe.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
October 18, 2018, 01:55:55 PM

I think people are just tired of that bureaucratic old financial system. They need some new breath on this sphere and cryptocurrencies can give it to them. Decentralization, full control of your funds and some anonymity make crypto super attractive for all people all over the world. Let's change the old world order!))
Activity: 406
October 18, 2018, 01:53:39 PM
I think they choose cryptanalytical due to possible prospects. This is a new trend and direction in our era, and therefore this aspect promises us progress. And progress as we know always rearranges the whole old way of life in a new way. So I think the positive properties of cryptocurrencies are already clear, and I am happy to take part in their development.
Activity: 350
October 18, 2018, 01:43:55 PM
The reasons for practicing cryptocurrency are different for everyone, but they boil down to the desire to get easy earnings in a short time.
Activity: 539
October 18, 2018, 01:42:01 PM
I think people choose this market because you can enter it with minimum amounts and the yield is good (was)
Activity: 80
October 18, 2018, 01:40:44 PM
Cryptocurrency is technology and is also a source of profit. Cryptocurrency will be able to grow and become more popular in the future and therefore the potential for profit will be wider.
It's a venture for most people that want to make some money while helping to work and improve the new payment system. Money is money, just stay wise while investing.
Activity: 378
October 18, 2018, 01:34:55 PM
i  think  the  answer  is  pretty  simple  people  choose cryptocurrency   because   the  risk  is  same  in  both  and  they  do  not  want  to  do phyiscal  work  only logical ..
Activity: 364
October 18, 2018, 01:31:17 PM
Because thanks to cryptocurrency people earn money. Some see cryptocurrencies as the future of the financial system, but still most people invest in cryptocurrencies solely for the sake of earning.
Activity: 115
twogap.com
October 18, 2018, 01:26:15 PM
I think the same reason because people chose banks and other ways to get rich and only this way is much more faster
Pages:
Jump to: