Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? - page 57. (Read 159070 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 17, 2018, 05:21:39 AM
Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? Any Need?
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why New Zone choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

For me cryptocurrency is a good way of earning money because we only have time and effort in order to earn money from it. It does not need to be a good professional and it does not have age limit, everybody is open to join the job for bitcoins. I felt not so hard also to do the task in order to get a good profit.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
October 17, 2018, 05:12:01 AM
Many people choose to invest in electronic money because this sector brings high profit, easy to get rich. Many people choose to trade in pre-coded domains. I personally feel this area is very interesting as it meets the requirements of the 4.0 technology era. The exchange, currency transactions become more rapid.
Right, the first reason of course is the big profits that they might get from investment or trade. existing fluctuations become a feature of the crypto market and many people are tempted to get wealth instantly. and besides that many use cryptcurrency for various things such as fast transactions (method of payment)
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
October 17, 2018, 04:57:05 AM
People all around the world now may heard a lot of things about in crypto in good terms I think, or they may also heard about negative feedback but still positive things was prevails about what they heard of course. It could also be that the usages of each altcoins had their own features, some are in for remittances, ATM, transportation, real estate, exchange, online shop or more. Then, most crypto's gives an opportunity to all bounty hunters here.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
October 17, 2018, 04:51:44 AM
Because people believe that this is the fastest and easiest way to increase your capital ,as it is associated with the hype around bitcoin and other coins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 04:09:10 AM
If everyone buys cryptocurrency to hold for speculation, it has no use case and therefore will have no value over time. The better side is to make sure it continues to scale and make it easier, cheaper and safer to use than fiat for better adoption.
Activity: 585
October 17, 2018, 03:57:18 AM
Many people choose to invest in electronic money because this sector brings high profit, easy to get rich. Many people choose to trade in pre-coded domains. I personally feel this area is very interesting as it meets the requirements of the 4.0 technology era. The exchange, currency transactions become more rapid.
Activity: 932
arcs-chain.com
October 17, 2018, 03:56:51 AM
I believe Most people choose cryptocurrency because they think they can make the quickest profit from it. Despite the fact that most people do not achieve that
Activity: 598
October 17, 2018, 03:55:42 AM
For me I personally chose Cryptocurrency because there are many opportunities to achieve success in this field, I did not spend any funds to buy Bitcoin or Altcoin. I choose to participate in the bounty campaign only. And what I feel from me when choosing to work on Cryptocurrency is free profits from participating in this part of the Crypto world.
Activity: 490
October 17, 2018, 03:54:08 AM
The fact that cryptocurrency is an alternative to established centralized investing space create huge attraction  to those that can not participate in the traditional investment settings. Some are disqulified because of their education, creed or their location!
Activity: 644
October 17, 2018, 03:52:22 AM
Yes, in my opinion, people choosing crypto are just looking for profit no more, there are few people who want to learn about it, but most people involved in the world of kropti they do business or trade in it.

People are choosing cryptocurrency for making a profit through trading, most of the investors here are choosing the cryptocurrency because there will be higher returns compared to sectors. There are many people who are learning technology behind the cryptocurrency for making more profits.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
October 17, 2018, 03:49:02 AM
Yes, in my opinion, people choosing crypto are just looking for profit no more, there are few people who want to learn about it, but most people involved in the world of kropti they do business or trade in it.

Activity: 994
Merit: 500
October 17, 2018, 03:48:40 AM
Many of them see big potentional in cryptocurrencies. They want to be rich, they see a lot of peope who become very rich in a shor time and they dont want to miss the train.
Activity: 401
October 17, 2018, 03:45:45 AM
if I think they are thirsty with high profits, because crypto is able to provide satisfactory results, there are most people lose and there are most people increase their money, if in general people like crypto in shipping is very fast and cost-effective and is supported by the blokchain system very sophisticated.

Activity: 394
Merit: 1
XEGGEX
October 17, 2018, 03:41:19 AM
They know Cryptocurrency can give maximum results and help the household economy, but there are people who don't like crypto, because they don't know how to get profit, so I think crypto is the chance.

Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 17, 2018, 03:32:31 AM
Because I think it's very important for people to regain their financial freedom, we have to take control of our lives again and take some power away from the government and I think cryptos is one of the most attractive solutions and I think they will succeed.
Cryptography is the most risky place for investors, but we have control over them and we have the knowledge that investment is very fast, but to achieve that is not. We have to make good efforts and have good vision to win many achievements in the current cryptographic market.
Activity: 378
October 17, 2018, 03:20:25 AM
Cryptocurrencies are rather a gamble and not a means of payment. Here are those who believe in luck. You need to be very skillful to make a profit.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 17, 2018, 03:11:21 AM
Other than the earning of money through trades and investments, cryptocurrency has a lot of everyday use advantages like securely transfer funds and verify the transfer of those funds.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
October 17, 2018, 02:59:02 AM
Large profits are indeed the strongest reason why many people choose cryptocurrency as their current investment because there are so many cryptocurrency that can provide profits for investors. but currently the market is in bad condition
Activity: 421
October 17, 2018, 02:56:34 AM
Encrypted currency is the latest investment market, everything here is new, people are always curious about new things. And there are still many people who make a fortune because of investment crypto, and greed will allow more and more ignorant people to enter this market. This should be the reason why most people choose crypto.
Activity: 308
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
October 17, 2018, 01:59:17 AM
Most people chose a cryptocurrency, hoping to make money. But since they have no experience in trading, they suffer losses. To successfully trade, you must have a strategy.
Pages:
Jump to: