Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? - page 54. (Read 159070 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
October 18, 2018, 01:17:57 PM
I think some people can earn money from crypto and it's very simply.
Many investor got a profit from cryptocurrency.
And I'm sure crypto will be big at the future.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
October 18, 2018, 01:14:45 PM
Cryptocurrency is technology and is also a source of profit. Cryptocurrency will be able to grow and become more popular in the future and therefore the potential for profit will be wider.
Cryptocurrency has a lot of coins inside of it designed to make people money. That is mainly why investors want to purchase coins.
Activity: 364
October 18, 2018, 01:09:55 PM
Cryptocurrency is a medium of exchange just like every other currency but is designed for designed for the purpose of exchanging digital information and people choose cryptocurrency for the following reasons Fraud proof,helps identify theft,accesiblity,instant settlement and its owned by you and you alone

Activity: 235
October 18, 2018, 12:57:31 PM
I think the most part of the world just don't need cryptocurrency, it's not ready for it, they feel comfortable with their common currencies. Exception is Asian countries like Japan or South Korea that really use digital currencies not just to trade but in everyday life.
copper member
Activity: 497
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 12:54:20 PM
Cryptocurrency is technology and is also a source of profit. Cryptocurrency will be able to grow and become more popular in the future and therefore the potential for profit will be wider.
Activity: 122
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 18, 2018, 12:38:20 PM
People loves crypto currencies because firstly investors have a chance to earn really good amount money from here. also crypto space is not regulated yet because of that investors can freely invest everycoin and they can do manipulation or whatever they want. so i believe people like that freedom.
Activity: 584
Merit: 252
October 18, 2018, 11:20:10 AM
  • security
  • Anonymity/financial freedom

Of course there are few more things for example a good return on your investment.Also sending money across globe by means of crypto minimizes the cost to more than ten folds.Its very obvious why would a person donate his/her hard earned money to banks. Tongue
And as we all know earlier days it was basically created and used in silk routes for various purposes.And lastly tax invaders will always be there till the end of the time. Grin Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
October 18, 2018, 11:14:20 AM
Digital money is a new field and quite attractive to investors love and interest in technology 4.0! Investing altcoin and tokens can be quite lucrative if invested properly!
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 10:52:14 AM
People choose cryptocurrency because they want to gain huge profits quickly. They attract to this market due to the huge potential of growth in this market. They all know it very well that cryptocurrency market is in it Initial stage at this time and it has very bright future.
Activity: 82
Crypto Depository Receipts
October 18, 2018, 10:03:16 AM
People want freedom. The cryptocurrency gives freedom of choice and investments. People always loved freedom of choice.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
October 18, 2018, 10:02:53 AM
Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? Any Need?
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why New Zone choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

Crypto is the right choice in facing increasingly sophisticated times. I think that this is like an age demand because when we face an increasingly sophisticated age we also need a system that is far more sophisticated. This cannot be avoided when the majority of the financial system is digital and crypto is a part of the digital system.
Activity: 463
Merit: 107
October 18, 2018, 09:23:03 AM
I would say I chose it primarily because of the cost. Too good for me not to follow =)
**2 days ago $ 190 million worth of bitcoin transfered for 20 cents  Grin
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
October 18, 2018, 09:18:12 AM
I think the main reason people choose cryptocurrencies is because they expect profit, 2017 is the best year for the development of cryptocurrencies because of the positive market and the increase that occurs up to thousands of percent.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
October 18, 2018, 09:07:35 AM
The answer to this question is very simple. It's comfortable. It is fast. It is cheap. No one depends on the work of banks and the mistakes of their employees. People do not pay extra fees. Crypto is very convenient and I look forward to when the retail giants start actively accepting crypto.
Activity: 391
October 18, 2018, 09:04:32 AM
People chose cryptocurrency because it’s convenient and versatile on people’s needs. For example they need to transact online or at home, it’ll be much easier for them to do so. Also, if they left their cash or lost it, they can use it for times like these.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
October 18, 2018, 09:01:18 AM
I choose cryptocurrency because i know that this market have large potential as it is in preliminary stage and it has a long future. There are lots of advantages of this blockchain technology and many companies are adopting this technology as it is full proof and everything is open. I am also getting earnings from this technology without putting any money through new coins offering promotional campaigns.
Activity: 490
October 18, 2018, 08:58:43 AM
If I choose Crypto because I think Crypto as gold, the more interested people will become increasingly scarce and the price can go up and can go down the same as gold, so this is my valuable investment I collected crypto which I think is worth the next two or three years.
Activity: 462
October 18, 2018, 08:54:41 AM
In my opinion, people choose electronic money because of the money making opportunities that electronic money can bring to the investors. At the same time, electronic money offers great features for users such as: Fast transaction speed, low fees, good liquidity ... But the community also needs to pay attention to the risks that money Electronic can cause.
Activity: 81
Merit: 11
October 18, 2018, 08:50:18 AM
Cryptocurrency right from the onset has been a very good opportunity to make some money and to bring about libration from poverty. It's really been a great privilege to individuals,organizations and countries.
Yes, you are right but the cryptocurrency has declined since the beginning of the year and we don't know when crypto will rise again and run normally, hopefully cryptocurrency and the market will rise again so that the cryptocurrency will be an opportunity to make money back
In my opinion cryptocurrency investment has two major benefits. One is a very profitable business although the price today is not increasing but this situation will change into good one in the near future and other is cryptocurrency is also worldwide usable currency and holders can use it for their needs anywhere anytime in the world without the need of bank transactions.
Activity: 157
October 18, 2018, 08:09:18 AM
In cryptocurrency, we can earn a lot of money in just a short period of time trough bounty, airdrops, especially in investing and projects that is made. More people are spending more of their time in cryptocurrecy because this was like a racket, sideline, or can also be a job for some of the people in which they can have double or triple of their regular salary.
Pages:
Jump to: